Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Felipefarstad010306
    Newest Member
    Felipefarstad010306

• No registered users viewing this page.

Let's have some chit chat :)

A Balkan sorceress is no problem for me, I think!  :p A bottle for her and she'd happily enjoy it, forgetting about me!  :D

I would ship one bottle for you Afi, but I hope you will come for visit on beautiful balkan once, because it really is so you can enjoy as manu liters as you want !

A Balkan Sorceress? I wouldn't hesitate to turn her when my fangs hit her neck except if she flavoured herself with garlic first then forget it! Some Olive oil and some herbs will do too well!

I wish Luciana would talk dirty/give me an eye opener of a post from one comment.....good or evil!!! Big motivation on reviews starts there!!!!

I would ship one bottle for you Afi, but I hope you will come for visit on beautiful balkan once, because it really is so you can enjoy as manu liters as you want !

Ahh yes...wouldn't that be lovely Awena! I've never crossed into any of the Balkan territories before, because of passport restrictions, but I certainly wouldn't want to miss it if a chance ever comes up! :D

A Balkan Sorceress? I wouldn't hesitate to turn her when my fangs hit her neck except if she flavoured herself with garlic first then forget it! Some Olive oil and some herbs will do too well!

I wish Luciana would talk dirty/give me an eye opener of a post from one comment.....good or evil!!! Big motivation on reviews starts there!!!!

Hahahahaha. Be careful of what you wish for Icy mate! But I know you wouldn't give a damn!!! Hahahahaha.

My cat Mici is very nice, she grow up almost locked in appartment so once when she went outside she stopped looking for the toys inside and she is happy cat now. 3 babies ar such a cuties, I fall in love with them, but still Mici will start running only if she feels like to going outside and play, other then that,, she is tru lady,,, i am worse probably then your kittens . :angel:

ahahaaa ,I have one Valdes ,how about you multiplier my reviews X3 this month  :D and I will give you your rakija ;)

That's not even close to a bribe, you cute little cheater! :o 

Come on, come on, make some efforts, I know your fantasy is endless. :)

well Afi I made him an offer,but hi didnt want to use it  :cray: ,hi called me cheater  :diablo:

Well, no matter how we look at it, bribery is never a good thing, for whatever reason.

Honesty is still the best policy.  ^_^