Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    alex1103kim
    Newest Member
    alex1103kim

• No registered users viewing this page.

Let's have some chit chat :)

Excellent Afi, I see you are following my orders extremely well. It's 01-07, you stil had 2 weeks to show up, but you allready are here. Very good !!

How is the first day on the new job?

Ah Seat! Thank you...thank you...the first day on my new job has not started yet, hehehe. It's the start of Ramadhan month, a fasting month for Muslims all over the world, so I think the start of the project may be postponed till after Ramadhan. No confirmation yet, still waiting.  ^_^

Ah Seat! Thank you...thank you...the first day on my new job has not started yet, hehehe. It's the start of Ramadhan month, a fasting month for Muslims all over the world, so I think the start of the project may be postponed till after Ramadhan. No confirmation yet, still waiting.  ^_^

What new job Afi,well I dont know what whas your previous job,well what do you do ???

Enjoy Afi, there is always AG and we are glad your still with us. Dont you agree ?

:acute:

,, and wish only the best, including your new job,, you see, even if you say good bye, even if if hard, you never know, when you are going to stay bit longer :friends:  :unknw:

oookk I guess noone is here,Afi is around here,,but not present ,Guru is reading and reading and drinking coffe  or rakija :D  and commenting,I show them next month   :diablo: Sharon is busy ,Jelena is travelling around the world,Awena I think she is around,Icy hmm where is Icy,and where is Lord Cronal I really missed him,I guess hi forgot about us  :o

Yes, Afi is around here, but busy hopping here and there, with still a bit more to do...but I think I'll put it off for tomorrow! Now, it's already dark, I'll let the Dark Knight rise, while afi takes a rest.  :D

Yes, a very nice blue colour indeed Sharon! And a very nice surprise gift too! Whoop whoop!  ^_^  :good:

and,,,always nice ,,,afi for WINS! I had too much rakija tonight,,, by accident. :angel:  cheer to all gamblers out there,,, to askgamblers members,, special cheers !!! :drinks: