Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Rockhead7769
    Newest Member
    Rockhead7769

• No registered users viewing this page.

Let's have some chit chat :)

Nahh, Afi is gonna miss for 3 days only and there's really no need to put him in the Wanted list for such a short period. ;)

Yeah right,just because hi reported that hi will be gone,other way we will hunting him and I told him the last time hi was missing ,hi must report  or hi will be punished  :diablo:

Yeah right,just because hi reported that hi will be gone,other way we will hunting him and I told him the last time hi was missing ,hi must report  or hi will be punished  :diablo:

True! Down to the last word! You can run, but you cannot hide from the AskGamblers Girls Team!  :girl_devil:

And Afi is a smart guy, who will never make one and the same mistake twice! ;)

Oh fu** , was away just for a week or so, and so many threads, so many things to read. My head going to explode right now after 4 hours trip on train. Better go sleep and read everything tommorow, you guys know how to create lot of interesting threads and posts...

Thanks YaPro :)

I know how you feel, sometimes I don't have time for forum and if I miss it a day or two, I need much time to catch up with new posts :)

Well, I think you both know exactly what to do from now on, right! No more absences from the forum! :D

Well, I think you both know exactly what to do from now on, right! No more absences from the forum! :D

You are totally right ValDes. We are living in a time where smartphones and tablets have become more important than eating and drinking. Being away from home is no excuse for Yapro and Luciana. :pardon::spiteful:

You are totally right ValDes. We are living in a time where smartphones and tablets have become more important than eating and drinking. Being away from home is no excuse for Yapro and Luciana. :pardon::spiteful:

Thanks for your support, mate! I really appreciate that! :good: ....And I think you are in a serious trouble now as our beloved Luciana is not going to be happy with this fact! :D

We are living in a time where smartphones and tablets have become more important than eating and drinking. :pardon::spiteful:

Haha, sorry, I don't live in that era neither I want :p I'm so sick of seeing people around not talking to each other just starring into their phones, like idiots. And irony is that, they usually are starring into "SOCIAL" networks on that phones  :wacko:  Sooo social!

Therefore I'm trying not to use my lap or phone as much as I can. Tablet is an absurd thing for me (sorry Sharon :D )

So, when I'm neglecting forum a bit, that's because I'm busy with other things, which are kind of priority at that moment :) I know that I'm SuperWoman, but sometimes, not that much and my powers also require recovery :D

Haha, sorry, I don't live in that era neither I want :p I'm so sick of seeing people around not talking to each other just starring into their phones, like idiots. And irony is that, they usually are starring into "SOCIAL" networks on that phones :wacko: Sooo social!

Therefore I'm trying not to use my lap or phone as much as I can. Tablet is an absurd thing for me (sorry Sharon :D )

So, when I'm neglecting forum a bit, that's because I'm busy with other things, which are kind of priority at that moment :) I know that I'm SuperWoman, but sometimes, not that much and my powers also require recovery :D

tut tut!

People always say that who don't use Tablets! Once you start using them you never go back. I'm not into my phone at all, in fact me and valleys share one which we hardly ever use.

But like it or not Tablets are a thing of the future! Whether you love em or hate em! That is a fact. I'm sure Valdes is going to come and argue that fact. But I'm afraid this is one thing I KNOW I am right about :D :D

Haha, sorry, I don't live in that era neither I want :p I'm so sick of seeing people around not talking to each other just starring into their phones, like idiots. And irony is that, they usually are starring into "SOCIAL" networks on that phones  :wacko:  Sooo social!

Yeah, tell me about it! Everywhere we look, someone is starring at there phone in an office, walkway, subway. Sheesh, its like we need to trick everyone for some attention.

Ooooo my goodness......Luciana's busy with other things, which are her priority, she's superwoman and she needs to recovery! How do we keep everything as it is! Someone invent a time machine so we never lose smartphones and tablets! Make more and more of them!!

Alright, now I'll take up Valdes' offer about the ambulance! Someone take me to the hospital, I heard HOT traumatising news!

As an IT, ValDes is often using tablets and/or smartphones as of lately. Both of these gadgets are company gadgets of course. ;) I'm not going to buy my own soon, as most of the internet content is not yet properly optimized. :p

As a human being, ValDes ALWAYS prefer the real, live contact instead of this enormous pile of horse sh*ts, called FB! Simple as that. :D

Hope ValDes was clear enough... 

knock, knock ,anyone there? 

I see and I have noticed that katemak enjoying somewhere or working hard. Kate, wazzUp?

I am smoking and enjoying rakija. With berries, cold one and honey inside, from freezer. Valdes, would you try some ?

:drinks:

knock, knock ,anyone there? 

I see and I have noticed that katemak enjoying somewhere or working hard. Kate, wazzUp?

I am smoking and enjoying rakija. With berrue, cold one and honey insade, from freezer. Valdes, would you try some ?

:drinks:

Ahahahah! Rakija is the magic word! :D Of course, I'll try some, pass the bottle over here! :drinks:

I am making balkanian Absinthe with herbs inside, 67% alcohol , if I make Valdes I will send you one bottle, this rakija is something, plums growing on the mountain . And there is 1000 litars till now 8)

Look at that?! :o Why didn't I meet you 10 years earlier?  :D

I am making balkanian Absinthe with herbs inside, 67% alcohol , if I make Valdes I will send you one bottle, this rakija is something, plums growing on the mountain . And there is 1000 litars till now 8)

:shok:  Does this make our Awena a rakija moonshiner???!  :shok:  :D