Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Moni8377
    Newest Member
    Moni8377

• No registered users viewing this page.

Let's have some chit chat :)

Wouldn't like to be in your place if Awena's fiance see this one, baby. :o

Shouldn't be a problem for him mate. It's all just harmless fun. It's not like we can reach out and grab at Awena! That would be fun too if possible! Hahahaha.

Shouldn't be a problem for him mate. It's all just harmless fun. It's not like we can reach out and grab at Awena! That would be fun too if possible! Hahahaha.

Well, I believe he is also a kind of a soldier, like Awena. Probably some kind of a special trained soldier. And you never know what might happen inside the brain of a such guy! :D:p ............. Just kidding! :)

Really? In that case, I should be eternally scared of your wife, as your virtual, forum lady :D

Well, seems like my wife becomes a huge fan of our boss, so perhaps this makes things equal!  B)

Well, I believe he is also a kind of a soldier, like Awena. Probably some kind of a special trained soldier. And you never know what might happen inside the brain of a such guy! :D:p ............. Just kidding! :)

Well, seems like my wife becomes a huge fan of our boss, so perhaps this makes things equal!  B)

Hahahahaha...and the world goes around... :D

ohhh my,you made a all movie ,well looove movie  :p ,wonder who will be the next couple ,well I have some ideas ,but later  ;) ,ok cao ,see you later,workie time  :p

No love movie here, my dear Kate. The reason why my wife is admiring my AG boss is simply because he is strictly monitoring me and there's no much room for my irresistible charm to go wild! :D  

No love movie here, my dear Kate. The reason why my wife is admiring my AG boss is simply because he is strictly monitoring me and there's no much room for my irresistible charm to go wild! :D  

ahh Valdes ,I was not talking about you  :nea: ,I was talking about Lordie and Awena  :acute: ,I know you have lovely wife  :give_rose:

Hahaha, Kate and Icy in one and the same place! :D Sure, why not...if the place is some battleground and Kate is heavy armed!  :rofl:

Weeeell, Icy needs a cold place...Katy can probably make do with any...so its a Girl with Gun VS The Vampire - Frozen Dawn movie! Whooopie! :D

anyway I think that Icy is sado something ,since hi wants to be tortured :D ,but not by me ,by someone else  ;)

Maybe Icy loooves to be tortured by a woman...any woman. Any Vampiress here???  :D