Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    shivam1012
    Newest Member
    shivam1012

• No registered users viewing this page.

Let's have some chit chat :)

I am home at my balcony and drinking coffee  :p anyone want a cup 

Wish I have a balcony, where I can sit and relax, enjoy the beautiful night scenery, enjoy a mug of coffee, enjoy the lovely cool breeze, watch the lovely ladies walk by...ahhhh...what a life! But I don't have a balcony now. Used to have when I was living in Kuala Lumpur and Petaling Jaya, during my married days. Yes, Katy dear, I'll join you...I'm gonna make me a strong mug of coffee now.  ^_^

next month I will write 500 reviews ,but hope our Guru wont banned me from this site  :D

Whaaaaat? You cannot be serious?!  :shok: I cannot write that many reviews in any 1 month, unless I go cuckoo first!  :D

Wish I have a balcony, where I can sit and relax, enjoy the beautiful night scenery, enjoy a mug of coffee, enjoy the lovely cool breeze, watch the lovely ladies walk by...ahhhh...what a life! But I don't have a balcony now. Used to have when I was living in Kuala Lumpur and Petaling Jaya, during my married days. Yes, Katy dear, I'll join you...I'm gonna make me a strong mug of coffee now.  ^_^

haha Afi I live in 13th floor so no lovely ,well ladies no thank you,maybe some hot daddies  :p ,anyway ,here I can see only birds  :D

Monday bluuuuues  :huh: ,what would be that Afi ,have no idea 

You don't know what Monday Blues is Katy dear? Oh geeeees! Or just pretending, trying to be naughty?  :rolleyes:

Anyway, you open your eyes, the Monday morning sunlight pouring into your bedroom, time to get up, get dressed, and go to work...BUT...your body refuses to obey your mind, you wanna stay in bed, don't wanna go to work, don't feel like working, just want to relaaaaaaaax! That's Monday Blues! :D  

You don't know what Monday Blues is Katy dear? Oh geeeees! Or just pretending, trying to be naughty?  :rolleyes:

Anyway, you open your eyes, the Monday morning sunlight pouring into your bedroom, time to get up, get dressed, and go to work...BUT...your body refuses to obey your mind, you wanna stay in bed, don't wanna go to work, don't feel like working, just want to relaaaaaaaax! That's Monday Blues! :D  

well there is no Monday Blues for me ,because my son says: get up mom I am hungry ,so I must obey my son  :D

Heeey, birds are nice, very nice, especially if they are by the poolside. Woohooo! Birds in bikinis!

A bat got into your house, then got out by itself? Hmmmmmmm...sounds like Icy there, checking you out! Hahahahaha.  :lol:

Heeey, birds are nice, very nice, especially if they are by the poolside. Woohooo! Birds in bikinis!

A bat got into your house, then got out by itself? Hmmmmmmm...sounds like Icy there, checking you out! Hahahahaha.  :lol:

ahahaaaaaaaaaaa Afi,you think Icy has something to do with it,well I show him when I see him here :p

actually we were chasing the Bat for half an hour or so  :wacko:

well there is no Monday Blues for me ,because my son says: get up mom I am hungry ,so I must obey my son  :D

Ahhh! Great! What a lucky kid! Thankfully the mum isn't one who would say "go make breakfast yourself!"  ^_^

actually we were chasing the Bat for half an hour or so  :wacko:

Next time, Katy dear, wear a Catwoman suit...and the Bat will drop down dead...well, not dead, but STUNNED!!! Hahahahaha.

yeah ,tell me about that ,wives too

Well, in one of those 'not-so-good' days, wives could be saying things like "not tonight darling, I've got reviews to write!" Or, "You're hungry? So am I! So go make some for us!"  Sounds familiar doesn't it? Hahahaha.

Well, in one of those 'not-so-good' days, wives could be saying things like "not tonight darling, I've got reviews to write!" Or, "You're hungry? So am I! So go make some for us!"  Sounds familiar doesn't it? Hahahaha.

hahaa Afi,sounds like you were spying on me  :p

I guess you are not 99  :D

Oh geees! To answer or not to answer? Where's Shakespeare when I need him?  :D

No, I'm definitely not 99...even though 69 means a lot to me...waaahahahaha.

Well...just put it this way Katy dear, my actual age is never important to me, because it belies my youthful character! My heart and my soul doesn't seem to age, to me that is. I am feeling and acting just as I was 10 or 20 years ago!!! Very strange indeed! So I just like everyone to know and remember me just as I am now. My number is not important, but I'm not as young as you, Jelena, Awena, Sharon or even our Guru! But I'm definitely over my forties!  :D

Well...just put it this way Katy dear, my actual age is never important to me, because it belies my youthful character! My heart and my soul doesn't seem to age, to me that is. I am feeling and acting just as I was 10 or 20 years ago!!! Very strange indeed! So I just like everyone to know and remember me just as I am now. My number is not important, but I'm not as young as you, Jelena, Awena, Sharon or even our Guru! But I'm definitely over my forties!  :D

hmmmm I guess you are 47 ,just saying  :)

let me tell you something  Mr.Afi,I have one neighbor and hi is 48 and I can tell you hi is super hot  :p