Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ertan96
    Newest Member
    Ertan96

• No registered users viewing this page.

Let's have some chit chat :)

Wooo...a Balkanian Absinthe? Sounding like a dreamland and a fantasyland already! Yeah, I certainly need a new life refreshing experience to get a new lease on life...but everything is but a dream for me now, until I can make a reality out of it.  :(

You are not the only one, but we can wait, dont we ?

You are not the only one, but we can wait, dont we ?

Yes Awena, they say that dreams shall come to those who wait...hmmm...I've been waiting...

They say you must have faith in your dreams...hmmm...I have faith...

And they also say never give up on your dreams...hmmm...I must be strong...and stay strong...  ^_^

Oh Dang! What a horrible nightmarish experience you had to go through all on your own. Must be an electrical problem with the car or with the central locking system. Hope your new 'blue lad' will behave better next time. New cars are ALWAYS like that Sharon, to me at least!

I am a very careful and very experienced driver, but whenever I get a new car, one little accidental mishap WILL happen to the car, no matter how carefully I drive it! Thankfully, it'll be nothing more than a scratch here or there, or at most a very slight dent, but after that accident, there won't be anymore! Touch wood! Very strange, but true!  ^_^

Nothing really I could do to help the situation...Locks just wouldn't work to allow me to open the car. So the only option was to smash the windows.

Been to a circus today, and we only won the raffle! A teddy bear which is almost the size of Sophie! It's for the new baby, but will obviously be bigger than the baby for about 2-3 years! :D :D

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

haha Sharon that Teddy Bear is huuuge and your little Gem there she is real beauty ,just like her mom ,as I saw pictures from both of you on facebook she has the same beautiful blue eyes  :)