Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Stefannna
    Newest Member
    Stefannna

• No registered users viewing this page.

Let's have some chit chat :)

These are some iPhone/iPad emoticons :) I think they will always show as empty squares!

Even if you post them on Facebook via mobile, they won't be visible for desktop users :)

Can't your developers allow emotions for iPad users? The only time I can use your emotions is if I use my flash browser - they do not show up on Safari Browser on the iPad as Apple products are not Flash enabled.

I of course have a few flash browsers but they are so slooooow!! And also my IP address shows that I'm from the USA (I can change this - but then it's even slower)

I WANT EMOTIONS!! PLEEEEEEASE

Luciana I forgot to tell you - you were in my dream last night!

We were having a party in your house hahaha! Which is so strange as we have never met in person or I've never seen your house but I woke up feeling like I had actually met you the dream was so real and you looked exactly as you do in your pictures!!

Wow! :angel: Your soul made a long distance 'astral travelling' while you were asleep Sharon!  :lazy:  It's really wonderful when that happens...and it doesn't always happen. Wish I could have such dreams too...but it hasn't happened to me for years and years now...hehehe. 

Can't your developers allow emotions for iPad users? The only time I can use your emotions is if I use my flash browser - they do not show up on Safari Browser on the iPad as Apple products are not Flash enabled.

I of course have a few flash browsers but they are so slooooow!! And also my IP address shows that I'm from the USA (I can change this - but then it's even slower)

I WANT EMOTIONS!! PLEEEEEEASE

I'm afraid, forum is not yet optimized on 100% for iPad users. :(

Unlike the rest of our website, which should be working flawlessly on all your browsers. ;)

Luciana I forgot to tell you - you were in my dream last night!

We were having a party in your house hahaha! Which is so strange as we have never met in person or I've never seen your house but I woke up feeling like I had actually met you the dream was so real and you looked exactly as you do in your pictures!!

Hahaha, this is awesome! :D But, let's take it as an idea, not only a dream! Sooner or later, you'll meet us all, not only me, but the whole AG team!

Maybe I can host a party in my house, I used to do it all the time, a few years ago :D

Hahaha, this is awesome! :D But, let's take it as an idea, not only a dream! Sooner or later, you'll meet us all, not only me, but the whole AG team!

Maybe I can host a party in my house, I used to do it all the time, a few years ago :D

Wow ... Going all the way to Serbia for a party is one heck of an adventure!! :D :D

GOSH...I don't even know where Serbia is!

I'm showing my age!

Yep! You're definitely getting younger and more into gaming boxes Sharon dearie...hehehe.

I'm more into CBs. No, not the Citizen Band radios. The cigarette boxes...mine.  :D

Yep! You're definitely getting younger and more into gaming boxes Sharon dearie...hehehe.

I'm more into CBs. No, not the Citizen Band radios. The cigarette boxes...mine.  :D

It's my daughters - but I'm prone to playing it now and again!