Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Sarah047
    Newest Member
    Sarah047

• No registered users viewing this page.

Let's have some chit chat :)

and,,,always nice ,,,afi for WINS! I had too much rakija tonight,,, by accident. :angel:  cheer to all gamblers out there,,, to askgamblers members,, special cheers !!! :drinks:

never too much,,sorry, but I wanted to log in,, and saww,, everything twice,, almost like in the Icymod post, when he lost his deposit while being,,,, kinda of drunk,,,, dont take me wrong Icymod,, I am cool now,, Rakija can be extremely dangerous,.,, come to make a cheers!!!

never too much,,sorry, but I wanted to log in,, and saww,, everything twice,, almost like in the Icymod post, when he lost his deposit while being,,,, kinda of drunk,,,, dont take me wrong Icymod,, I am cool now,, Rakija can be extremely dangerous,.,, come to make a cheers!!!

Hahahahah!  :rofl:

Awena, that was really epic! I'll print-screen this post and keep it for my grandchildren!  :D

well Valdes I would fancy nice forum chat,but I made that comment at my work place  :D ,so thats why I didnt respond  :p

Love your new picture Katemak. You look like my sister-in-law! I had to double take because I thought it was her! Lol.

You look gorgeous as ever :D

Love your new picture Katemak. You look like my sister-in-law! I had to double take because I thought it was her! Lol.

You look gorgeous as ever :D

That's our Queen of NDB? Oh geeee...I thought she was another new queen  ;)

The many faces of our Queen...I feel like I don't know where I've been!  :D

And your a poet (again)!!

Or was that intended? :D

Intended? Oh geeees...I write down whatever comes to my mind, Sharon dearie. ^_^

At times it rhymes, at other times, it's not worth a dime, cos it doesn't rhyme, hehehehe.  :D

ahhh many faces you say Afi  :o

To me, you look different each time you change your photo, like a new person altogether.  ^_^

Probably because I haven't seen the real you, so I don't have a complete 'picture' of you. What I have is a collection of different 'faces' of Katy the Queen in my head!  :D

To me, you look different each time you change your photo, like a new person altogether.  ^_^

Probably because I haven't seen the real you, so I don't have a complete 'picture' of you. What I have is a collection of different 'faces' of Katy the Queen in my head!  :D

ahhh Afi,this photO is old 2 days,so its taken very near,close, :ph34r: to my face,so I guess this is real ME 

but off course you can ;) ,you can visit me here and also visit the Guru and Jelena since we are country neighbors  :p

Ahhh? So!!!  ^_^  I forgot! Hahahaha.  :D

Yes, first some stop-overs in UK, then over to Europe for more stop-overs (I'll need a lot of time in Europe), and just when I'm thinking of going home, there'll be more friends to see in Asia alone! Ahhhhh...I'll never stop travelling that way! :D  

But of course! I wouldn't want to miss meeting our dear Awena-Amina!  ^_^

Afi,,we are all so close, so be sure you can enjoy and explore everything in 7 days,, for start. If you like, then you are welcome to come back, then you can stay a bit longer. It is even better if you stay a short time, in my opinion, then everything looks like a dream once when you are back home. I am talkin for balkan,,,not UK. and if I give you this balkanian Absinthe,, that is a huge concern, you would t know, either its Katemak,Jelena, Guru or me that you saw :rolleyes:

Well so much for the new car!

Went to asdas tonight came out and car wouldn't unlock key wouldn't work or the fob, locked out. Left my bag in the car with my phone coz I had money in my pocket for what I wanted. Was stranded. Had to use the phone is the supermarket to ring valleys to get our neighbours to bring him over to get me. By the time that happened asdas had closed, so there I was stranded 6 months pregnant all on my tod.

Valleys to the rescue though. But we had to smash two of the front windows to open the doors, wouldn't work from passenger side so had to do drivers side. Managed to get doors to unlock from inside , had to drive home car full of glass but now locks still mot working and two smashed windows.

I'm absolutely exhausted...I'm going to bed

P.s (I still love my new car though, valleys will fix it for me he's Mr.Fixer round where we live lol)

Night all. I'm taking a well deserved sleep after the evening I've had

sorry for that Sharon ,hope your Valleys will fixed the car,good night hun 

Oh Dang! What a horrible nightmarish experience you had to go through all on your own. Must be an electrical problem with the car or with the central locking system. Hope your new 'blue lad' will behave better next time. New cars are ALWAYS like that Sharon, to me at least!

I am a very careful and very experienced driver, but whenever I get a new car, one little accidental mishap WILL happen to the car, no matter how carefully I drive it! Thankfully, it'll be nothing more than a scratch here or there, or at most a very slight dent, but after that accident, there won't be anymore! Touch wood! Very strange, but true!  ^_^

Afi,,we are all so close, so be sure you can enjoy and explore everything in 7 days,, for start. If you like, then you are welcome to come back, then you can stay a bit longer. It is even better if you stay a short time, in my opinion, then everything looks like a dream once when you are back home. I am talkin for balkan,,,not UK. and if I give you this balkanian Absinthe,, that is a huge concern, you would t know, either its Katemak,Jelena, Guru or me that you saw :rolleyes:

Wooo...a Balkanian Absinthe? Sounding like a dreamland and a fantasyland already! Yeah, I certainly need a new life refreshing experience to get a new lease on life...but everything is but a dream for me now, until I can make a reality out of it.  :(