Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Franjooo
    Newest Member
    Franjooo

• No registered users viewing this page.

Let's have some chit chat :)

Yep, your beloved ValDes is indeed an early bird...and a night owl as well. :D

I'm tired with reading all these reviews and need to rest a bit...

Go take a good rest Guru! You need it!  ^_^

A red-eyed unshaven mentally-exhausted Guru is one person AG don't need...neither do us at-you-mercy members! Hahahaha. 

Hmm, weird... Thought I have so many friends here and yet, no one dare to ask "Hey man, need some help?"  :(

Either you consider me as a tough guy, who can cope with anything in no time or...never mind... :p

:o I will help you ,if you want !!! But I really think that you area tough men  :p ,anyway if I would help you ,I will mark 70% of them nooo can do :diablo: ,well except from mines, Sharons  and Awenas  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

:o I will help you ,if you want !!! But I really think that you area tough men  :p ,anyway if I would help you ,I will mark 70% of them nooo can do :diablo: ,well except from mines, Sharons  and Awenas  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

OH GEEEEEEEEES!!! Hahahaahaha

Katy, my dear! I believe you are the BEST possible candidate here to help me with checking all these reviews! I adore your 'concept' so much!!! :lol:

Yes, Katy dear Queen of NDB, our Guru here is in need of your sweet little fingers. Not for pressing the 'Stop' button but for pressing the 'Next' review button!  ^_^

If I'm not already occupied with my writings for AG, I wouldn't mind helping our Guru out.  ;)

Yes, Katy dear Queen of NDB, our Guru here is in need of your sweet little fingers. Not for pressing the 'Stop' button but for pressing the 'Next' review button!  ^_^

If I'm not already occupied with my writings for AG, I wouldn't mind helping our Guru out.  ;)

ahahaaa Afi ,I like it when you call me Queen :D  ,hmm maybe I was a Queen ,who knows  :huh: and only if I have theirs money  :crazy:

ahahaaa Afi ,I like it when you call me Queen :D  ,hmm maybe I was a Queen ,who knows  :huh: and only if I have theirs money  :crazy:

Who knows...maybe you were a Queen before...and I like calling you Queen too!  ^_^

As for the money, sorry dear...that is not transferable...not even with Skrill, Neteller or Bank Wire!  :D

Well, it seems like I really do have some devoted friends here! I think I'm gonna cope with this difficult task on my own for the moment, but will have you in mind for the future.

Thanks Katy and Afi! :friends:

No sweat mate! You're welcome any time...except during my sleeping time.  :D

I have a close friend and she's also a soldier like you. And I know exactly what you are talking about, believe me! ;)

One night, when we were out with a bunch friends, there was a fight in the pub and she somehow turned out right in its center! Gees, I will never forget how fast and furious she was ... and how many dudes left the 'battlefield' with blood upon their faces! :D

hahah,, last night I was walking my dog with a friend and street has no lights.. we wanted to enjoy dark wine on my father property then I saw 3 guys siting there,,, just a ten minutes before that I was upset by some crazy driver and I was very rude and said : ' Nice, i cant even sit there, do you know its private property,,ta la la ,,I was so rude, havent seen who they are, but I would (jump) in center. happy end... my neighbor was there, and finally I  said : I apologize for being rude.

I see more and more strange people around and I dont like to go in  public at all.

Well, it seems like I really do have some devoted friends here! I think I'm gonna cope with this difficult task on my own for the moment, but will have you in mind for the future.

Thanks Katy and Afi! :friends:

you are most welcome dear Valdes,anytime  :)

hahah,, last night I was walking my dog with a friend and street has no lights.. we wanted to enjoy dark wine on my father property then I saw 3 guys siting there,,, just a ten minutes before that I was upset by some crazy driver and I was very rude and said : ' Nice, i cant even sit there, do you know its private property,,ta la la ,,I was so rude, havent seen who they are, but I would (jump) in center. happy end... my neighbor was there, and finally I  said : I apologize for being rude.

I see more and more strange people around and I dont like to go in  public at all.

Hmmmm...was that Lara Croft...or Rambo-ress...or just our dear 'I'm Awena-Amina don't mess with me hah!'?  :D

Ah yes...the testerone thingie...  :D

So better don't mess around with our Awena-Amina here naughty boys out there...wherever you are!  :D

well, better be careful * 

How have you been Afi, I am about to start my day but I am lazyy feeling tired.

I'm doing okay so far my dear, keeping myself busy with work AND play!  :D

Heeeey, it's not the Monday blues...not yet anyway...but it's the Saturday sway...which is good! Like Michael Buble said "Like the flowers bending in the breeze, bend with me...sway with me..." Oooops...sorry...nobody around to bend with you hah? But you can always pretend and sway along...  :D

It's Saturday Awena dear...come sway with us.... ^_^  

Don't let the moody blues get you down, or keep you down dearie. Saturday is a time for fun!

It's already night time here at my place...but it's gonna be a quiet saturday night for me...cos tomorrow I'm driving off again and won't be around for 3 days or so...  :(

Don't let the moody blues get you down, or keep you down dearie. Saturday is a time for fun!

It's already night time here at my place...but it's gonna be a quiet saturday night for me...cos tomorrow I'm driving off again and won't be around for 3 days or so...  :(

Haha, we all know Valdes will be posting "Wanted" posters on the forum, aren't you guru?