Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Stefannna
    Newest Member
    Stefannna

• No registered users viewing this page.

Let's have some chit chat :)

Guru is asking me if I can give him multi-like button option :p

I must invent that for him :)

Wasn't referring to you. :p But to myself... I adore talking and even arguing with myself. ValDes is always such a great listener and person to talk with!  :rolleyes:

It is nice to be back, I miss you guys and this forum. I didnt like new look at all but now its okay.

I may be going to England, Staffordshire so maybe someone having connections for my visa application ? Just joking, I would go for visit and to see old english friend, and most likely I will have to beg on my knees for visa,,, We will see, but having beer in London,, would be very nice * 

I wish you a great day,, me ,, bad Awena ;) oopps never mentioned my name before , Emina P.S. Keep iT ReaL !

Of course you did, Emina :)

I already posted you your song, from Aleksa Santic :D Dunno if you saw it!

London must be beautiful in this time of year. I visited in twice, but in winter, therefore I didn't enjoy so much, neither find it a place I want to visit again!

Trust me, they are more generous when it comes to visas, than Irish! You just pay attention to collect as many evidence about your job, earnings and eventual properties and they will be happy to give you a visa :)

It is nice to be back, I miss you guys and this forum. I didnt like new look at all but now its okay.

I may be going to England, Staffordshire so maybe someone having connections for my visa application ? Just joking, I would go for visit and to see old english friend, and most likely I will have to beg on my knees for visa,,, We will see, but having beer in London,, would be very nice * 

I wish you a great day,, me ,, bad Awena ;) oopps never mentioned my name before , Emina P.S. Keep iT ReaL !

London must be beautiful in this time of year. I visited in twice, but in winter, therefore I didn't enjoy so much, neither find it a place I want to visit again!

Trust me, they are more generous when it comes to visas, than Irish! You just pay attention to collect as many evidence about your job, earnings and eventual properties and they will be happy to give you a visa :)

Staffordshire? Oh I have bad memories of Staffordshire! Why are you going there?

And London nice this time of year?? Debatable! And if your visiting London make sure you have lots of

£££££££££

Thank you and I know that I need to collect all of the things you have mentioned, I will do my best and let you know.

Staffordshire? Oh I have bad memories of Staffordshire! Why are you going there?

And London nice this time of year?? Debatable! And if your visiting London make sure you have lots of

£££££££££

My friend lives and works there, I want to go for visit and to see jewellery, so I can pick the most beautiful one.

I spent 100 000 dollars on nothing,,, ( gaved away ) in last two years, I have everything but I have no funds, and this would be more business trip. So as soon as I make money again, I will be happy to be back in London and spend some,, I love spending money, but from now, I will do it in a different way, for me and people that are deserving it.. i was kinda of idiot in the past .

My friend lives and works there, I want to go for visit and to see jewellery, so I can pick the most beautiful one.

I spent 100 000 dollars on nothing,,, ( gaved away ) in last two years, I have everything but I have no funds, and this would be more business trip. So as soon as I make money again, I will be happy to be back in London and spend some,, I love spending money, but from now, I will do it in a different way, for me and people that are deserving it.. i was kinda of idiot in the past .

I love spending money too - mainly Valleys money - it's so much more fun spending his money than my own!! :D :D

I love spending money too - mainly Valleys money - it's so much more fun spending his money than my own!! :D :D

Hmmmm...okaaay...we've all heard this from Sharon before :D...but I've also heard it from just about every other wife! Hahahahaha. Don't they just love spending our money, eh guys?! :D

Hmmmm...okaaay...we've all heard this from Sharon before :D...but I've also heard it from just about every other wife! Hahahahaha. Don't they just love spending our money, eh guys?! :D

And you will keep hearing it I expect because I can't see it ever changing! It's just one of those things I'm sure we all can relate to here!

I love to spend my money Afi, but what I like is my boyfriend giving me his wallet without asking or limits, to me , its my fortune.

I am feeling much better when spending my money, but you never know, it may change sometime in the future.

My testosterone level is 8,8 , max for females is 1,6, maybe, thats the answer .

I love to spend my money Afi, but what I like is my boyfriend giving me his wallet without asking or limits, to me , its my fortune.

I am feeling much better when spending my money, but you never know, it may change sometime in the future.

My testosterone level is 8,8 , max for females is 1,6, maybe, thats the answer .

Good Lord! And I thought only blondes got special treatment than the rest!

Didn't know you've got one too! Hehehehe :D

Heeeeey...you sure you ain't a guy???!!! Hahahahahaha.

(just joking my dear! :D)

Well, yes I am sure, just when I get upset I feel like a Terminator. 

You dont want to see me mad,,am crazy then :)

You...like a Terminator? Oh geeees...I don't wanna see!

You...like a super sexy model...that I wanna see! :D

Well, yes I am sure, just when I get upset I feel like a Terminator. 

You dont want to see me mad,,am crazy then :)

I have a close friend and she's also a soldier like you. And I know exactly what you are talking about, believe me! ;)

One night, when we were out with a bunch friends, there was a fight in the pub and she somehow turned out right in its center! Gees, I will never forget how fast and furious she was ... and how many dudes left the 'battlefield' with blood upon their faces! :D