Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Olek1992
    Newest Member
    Olek1992

• No registered users viewing this page.

Introduce yourself to the world

but I am asking about the fish in the picture  :ph34r:

Eh?! I haven't seen the picture! Have you seen it Katy dear?  :huh:

Is there a fish somewhere in the background...like maybe showing a thigh...or two...???  :rolleyes:

didnt see it ;) ,dont know ,still waiting  :rolleyes:

Hmmm...okay...maybe our Guru here won't post it up for us to see.

Maybe the fish is in his arms... :D

But he'll show us a picture of another fish he caught...hahahaha.  :lol:

Welcome Zeljko777, you'll like all that AskGamblers has to offer including the contests, quizzes, informative threads as well as the feedback/comments from other members. Your very lucky to see the 3 lovely ladies commenting on your welcome! 

This is too much really! I'm loving this place already!

Guru, you won't get away with this so easily!

You can blur men's eyes here with sSSsexy photos, but girls are waiting to see a real catch and read your daily reports :p

Of course I will, I'm the Guru after all!:p

And you can use the word sexy freely now, I have specially removed it from the bad words filter. ;) Icy, you owe me a beer, you teaser! :p

Of course I will, I'm the Guru after all! :p

And you can use the word sexy freely now, I have specially removed it from the bad words filter. ;) Icy, you owe me a beer, you teaser! :p

Whoopie sexy baby!  :yahoo:

Errrr...not you mate!  :D

This sexy fish,is it Jelena  :acute:

Hahahaha, thanks for your compliment my dear! :)

But I'm not..wish I was ( soaking sun somewhere exotic), but while Guru was catching fishes and chicks (fish'n'chips), I was woking hard, so other members and our colleagues don't miss ValDes too much, while he's away  :D

• 1 month later...

Couple month gap here since the last post but I'll keep this train rolling along!  Hey everyone, Matt here from Mojo who represent GR88.  Just wanted to say hi to all and comment on an awesome forum.  Had the opportunity to meet some of the Ask team in Amsterdam a couple weeks ago and they're an awesome group!

Couple month gap here since the last post but I'll keep this train rolling along!  Hey everyone, Matt here from Mojo who represent GR88.  Just wanted to say hi to all and comment on an awesome forum.  Had the opportunity to meet some of the Ask team in Amsterdam a couple weeks ago and they're an awesome group!

if you met them in Amsterdam h ell what does it take to be a part of the AG team  :db:

Hello, everyone! I'm a member here since march, but somehow forgot to introduce you all with myself. Well, I'm blondie- a blonde woman from Northern Europe. I really find this forum very helpful and a great, positive place, so I'll try to be more active here. Thanks for having me! :)

Hello, everyone! I'm a member here since march, but somehow forgot to introduce you all with myself. Well, I'm blondie- a blonde woman from Northern Europe. I really find this forum very helpful and a great, positive place, so I'll try to be more active here. Thanks for having me! :)

Nice to see you around and another females member joining our femaleS crew here. :give_rose:

Hi Blondie! Welcome to the Club! :hi:

This place is crawling with blondies!  :D  So you're never alone!  ;)

and who might be blondie in here , maybe you Afi  :D

Me blondie? Hahahaha. Never been one. I'm like you dear, black haired all the way.  ^_^

Well, there were blondies here...but everyone has 'disappeared', hehehehe.  :D