Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jhetrickmariano
    Newest Member
    jhetrickmariano

• No registered users viewing this page.

Introduce yourself to the world

Awwwww...it's just that softie part of me dearie. I don't regard it as flattering any gal...just saying what's in my mind. But thank you for your lovely compliments, Blondie dearie, for a change.  ^_^

All that travelling and all that planning is just my dream. We all have dreams don't we?  ;)

oooopsy Afi , "flatterer"  :D ,but of course hi is one :p ,hi flirts with every girl  aand this my  dear Afi,reminds me ,about our little talk we had  :spiteful:

oooopsy Afi , "flatterer"  :D ,but of course hi is one :p ,hi flirts with every girl  aand this my  dear Afi,reminds me ,about our little talk we had  :spiteful:

Well, my dear Katy, what more can you expect out of someone like me...a guy...single again after all these years...lonely...and loving women's companion...and everything else too. At least it shows I'm a M-A-N!  :D

Well, my dear Katy, what more can you expect out of someone like me...a guy...single again after all these years...lonely...and loving women's companion...and everything else too. At least it shows I'm a M-A-N!  :D

yeah Afi and it might happened ,you ,finding gambling bride ,here   :D

Hi,

I would like to start by introducing myself. My name is Marius Filip and i am the Senior Affiliate Manager at Bonnier Gaming the affiliate program of 6 online brands: Redbet, Vinnarum, Whitebet , HeyPoker ,Bertil and MamaMiaBingo

So if you play in one of our brands or If there is anything which you do not understand or which needs further elaboration, please do not hesitate to get back to me and I will be more than happy to assist you with any queries you might have.

Thanks, Marius

Hi,

I would like to start by introducing myself. My name is Marius Filip and i am the Senior Affiliate Manager at Bonnier Gaming the affiliate program of 6 online brands: Redbet, Vinnarum, Whitebet , HeyPoker ,Bertil and MamaMiaBingo

So if you play in one of our brands or If there is anything which you do not understand or which needs further elaboration, please do not hesitate to get back to me and I will be more than happy to assist you with any queries you might have.

Thanks, Marius 

Hi Marius!  :hi: Welcome to the forum! Nice to have another Affiliate Manager here at Askgamblers!  :good:

Hey there!

This is John, new memeber in the community. I stopped to say HI and hope to have a blasting experience here.

Thank you for the support from the start :)

Cheers!

Hi John! Welcome to the forum!  :hi:

Yep, you can have a blasting time in here, and you don't need dynamites!  :D

Awwwwwwww, I'm SO SO SO SO SO SO happy to see Afi is still here, active more than ever :D Thank you Afi dear for not living us! It would be a terrible miss!

Just call my name and my trusty hammer will bring me back to AG anytime sweetie!  :D

I'm so glad you could find some time to be in the forum too Jelena dear. Yes, we all miss you! Anybody who says he/she doesn't miss you, he/she is bluffing!  ^_^

I have been registered for some time, and it is time to say Hi to everyone

I am the new member, but experienced quite well and not the new one in the gambling world

I know for this site quite long and I have heard all of the best, but I know it myself as I am the someone who is gambling for several years now.

I am happy to be one of the members!

I am the new member, but experienced quite well and not the new one in the gambling world

I know for this site quite long and I have heard all of the best, but I know it myself as I am the some who is gambling for several years now.

I am happy to me one of the members!

Hi Lilian and welcome ,nice to see another female joining here !

I know for this site quite long and I have heard all of the best, but I know it myself as I am the someone who is gambling for several years now.

Hello Lilian and welcome to the AskGamblers forum. :)

We are very happy to meet yet another experienced gambler here. Looking forward to read more about your gambling adventures. ;)

Welcome to the AG Lilian.

post-61595-0-25512200-1405680071_thumb.jpg

Thank you all  for your kindness and warm welcome! :friends:
This forum is different then any other I am member of, there is a lot of interaction between members/ players and forum staff which is good pont, also if you register via AG and have a problem you can file complaint and as far as I know you care about your customers and it is good be a part of this comunity.

And the all of the threads make it special. :good:

Guys, you're great! This put a big smile on my face, if there would be more caring and loving people like you both, the world would be such a better place :wub:^_^

Oh my gosh blondie I'm so rude not welcoming you sooner! Sorry Hun.

Welcome to Ask Gamblers, can't wait to get to know you !

Thank you all  for your kindness and warm welcome! :friends:

This forum is different then any other I am member of, there is a lot of interaction between members/ players and forum staff which is good pont, also if you register via AG and have a problem you can file complaint and as far as I know you care about your customers and it is good be a part of this comunity.

And the all of the threads make it special. :good:

Hello Lilian...welcome to our humble abode!