Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Mietek227
    Newest Member
    Mietek227

• No registered users viewing this page.

Introduce yourself to the world

the meaning of the saying is that you have interest in others people,so you want to know everything and you are not telling about your self NADA  :D

I dont remember if I saw Afis name, for now, that would be the only thing I am curious about, but even if I never find out,its ok,,his right, but lets make him discover moree,,, of himself,, what do you think Afii ?? :D

I dont remember if I saw Afis name, for now, that would be the only thing I am curious about, but even if I never find out,its ok,,his right, lets make him reveal   Reeel Number ,,, welll,, whatever number you choose Afi, stop   between 1 and 20 line, just tell us more,,/ moree,,, of yourself,, what do you think Afii ?? :D

I dont remember if I saw Afis name, for now, that would be the only thing I am curious about, but even if I never find out,its ok,,his right, but lets make him discover moree,,, of himself,, what do you think Afii ?? :D

Okaaaaay, lets be fair a bit...and play fair a bit.

My real full name is actually already here in Askgamblers, in the News section. I have written some articles and news that have been published. Here's a link to just one article. That author is, of course, Afi.  ^_^

http://www.askgamblers.com/gambling-news/bigwin/a-50-year-old-swedish-player-wins-7-3-million-euro-jackpot/

Okaaaaay, lets be fair a bit...and play fair a bit.

My real full name is actually already here in Askgamblers, in the News section. I have written some articles and news that have been published. Here's a link to just one article. That author is, of course, Afi.  ^_^

http://www.askgamblers.com/gambling-news/bigwin/a-50-year-old-swedish-player-wins-7-3-million-euro-jackpot/

;):o  Thank you Afii !

Dear Afi, I'm from the Baltics, one of the 3 Baltcis countries, but I'm planning to move to Finland, Sweden or Iceland. I love Nordic countries, cold weather, mountains, snow. :) :)

You love cold countries, Blondie? Brrrrrrrrr! I can't stand cold very much. Prefer warm weather than cold. But I just love nature, mountains, oceans, waterfalls, even icy snowscapes. They're so beautiful and calming.  ^_^

You love cold countries, Blondie? Brrrrrrrrr! I can't stand cold very much. Prefer warm weather than cold. But I just love nature, mountains, oceans, waterfalls, even icy snowscapes. They're so beautiful and calming.  ^_^

I Iove hot,hot Summer ,cant stand winter,I just dont like it !

Couldn't agree more with you on this one:)

Yes, I do love cold countries, they're just breathtaking. :)

I Iove hot,hot Summer ,cant stand winter,I just dont like it !

:shok: Aaaaaah? You too my dear? I never knew that!  :D

Then you, Jelena and Emina must come and visit Malaysia one of these days. We can meet up, go see some nice places, enjoy some delicious food, and relax at the beaches too!  :D

Well you know all people are different. In hot summer I feel like a sweating pig. :D :D  But that's just me. I also love warm or chilly weather, everything that's opposite hot. :lol:

ohhhh why that word ,sweating pig!! I love the sun ,beach enjoying all Summer  :)

Well you know all people are different. In hot summer I feel like a sweating pig. :D :D  But that's just me. I also love warm or chilly weather, everything that's opposite hot. :lol:

Yes, different people reacts differently to the weather. Like Blondie, from a cold country, would sweat a lot in hot countries, but that's a good thing in fact - it cleanses your body and removes a lot of toxins! In cold weather, it's rather the opposite - everything stays inside the body, which isn't good at all.  ^_^

Hi there everyone. Zeljko refered me here because me and him are gamblers and long time friends. He told me about it when he joined but I didn't have the chance to join until now. Looking forward to talking to you :D

Hi again ArmelaM. I was assuming you're a gal...maybe I was wrong!  :D

Hi there. I wanted to introduce myself to all of you since I'm newly registered to this community. Looking forward to playing games with all of you :)

Hi there everyone. Zeljko refered me here because me and him are gamblers and long time friends. He told me about it when he joined but I didn't have the chance to join until now. Looking forward to talking to you :D

Hi again Armela. Welcome to the forum

Afi you charmer you, she didn't even introduce herself and you are already all over the place  :lol:

I'm joking, ofcourse! 

You will fall in love with this community, I guarantee it!

Well Zeljko...I am like a curious cat, with cat's instincts if I may say...hehehe.  :D