Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Olek1992
    Newest Member
    Olek1992

• No registered users viewing this page.

Introduce yourself to the world

I'm your newest member here! I came to gamble a bit, try to experience the online way of having fun, and possibly meeting all you wonderful people ! 

Cheers!

Great Job Zelijko and welcome to our forum! We are a very friendly bunch and im sure the other guys will be along shortly to give you a warm welcome

If you need anything please dont hesitate to let me know

I'm your newest member here! I came to gamble a bit, try to experience the online way of having fun, and possibly meeting all you wonderful people ! 

Cheers!

Hello Zeljko, welcome to our crew! Sharon already shared your positive feedback with us, on your behalf, so I'm very happy you like this place!

Can't wait to read more of your posts to different topics :)

Cheers!

Welcome Zeljko777, you'll like all that AskGamblers has to offer including the contests, quizzes, informative threads as well as the feedback/comments from other members. Your very lucky to see the 3 lovely ladies commenting on your welcome! 

Welcome Zeljko777, you'll like all that AskGamblers has to offer including the contests, quizzes, informative threads as well as the feedback/comments from other members. Your very lucky to see the 3 lovely ladies commenting on your welcome! 

Hahaha, 3 ladies IN A ROW!! Now that's something :D

Awena, sweetheart, welcome back, where were you hiding these days? :)

Hahaha, 3 ladies IN A ROW!! Now that's something :D

Awena, sweetheart, welcome back, where were you hiding these days? :)

Yeah...yeah...our dear Awena went missing for a long while...also without permission (little devil girl...  :girl_devil: ...do your thing here, hehehe)...like I do too a few times...but welcome back my dear Awena! We all missed you!!!   :give_rose:

Yeah...yeah...our dear Awena went missing for a long while...also without permission (little devil girl...  :girl_devil: ...do your thing here, hehehe)...like I do too a few times...but welcome back my dear Awena! We all missed you!!!   :give_rose:

well look whos talking  :rolleyes:

And speaking for the devil.... Afi, where have you been lately, mate? I was counting so much on you to keep a close eye on our naughty ladies here during my short break. And you left them blast this place upside down! :D

Maaaan! Trying to control our ladies here is like...is like...dang...herding cattle or wild horses would have been an easier task by comparison!!!  :D

Me? I kept myself very busy with work mate...but reading all these ladies postings all the time...and the guy devils postings too! Hahahaha.

Whaaat? No photos for us ah Guru matey? Heard you got a good one! The fish I meant...the other one I don't wanna know!!!  :D

Maaaan! Trying to control our ladies here is like...is like...dang...herding cattle or wild horses would have been an easier task by comparison!!!  :D

Me? I kept myself very busy with work mate...but reading all these ladies postings all the time...and the guy devils postings too! Hahahaha.

Whaaat? No photos for us ah Guru matey? Heard you got a good one! The fish I meant...the other one I don't wanna know!!!  :D

Hehe, trust me, you wanna know! :p