Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Bonnas
    Newest Member
    Bonnas

• No registered users viewing this page.

Introduce yourself to the world

haha...that's the good one..but i am a smart girl and not believe in fake smiles as mostly actors had to do that in their movies....i live my life to the fullest with my friends and family... :)

Good! Good! A down-to-earth girl. No pretenses. No acting.  :good:

Afi4wins, you're such a flatterer, already giving the girls compliments and planning a visit to Sneha in India! :D

Hahaha! :D

Blondie, let me introduce you then our Doctor Love or just Afi as we all call him! ;) He is the heart and sole of all delicate matters and discussions here, mostly because his own heart and sole are gentle and loving and he's also have seen a lot in this life. 

Afi4wins, you're such a flatterer, already giving the girls compliments and planning a visit to Sneha in India! :D

Awwwww...it's just that softie part of me dearie. I don't regard it as flattering any gal...just saying what's in my mind. But thank you for your lovely compliments, Blondie dearie, for a change.  ^_^

All that travelling and all that planning is just my dream. We all have dreams don't we?  ;)

Hahaha! :D

Blondie, let me introduce you then our Doctor Love or just Afi as we all call him! ;) He is the heart and sole of all delicate matters and discussions here, mostly because his own heart and sole are gentle and loving and he's also have seen a lot in this life. 

"Bartender, a couple of chilled beers for my mate here, pronto!"  ^_^

ahhhh Afi  :o ,you never played Dr.Love ,Dr.Love More and Dr.Love More on Vacation ,well you should try them,they are nice t :)

I've played Playtech's Dr Lovemore, but not the others. They're nice to play hah? Oh geeee...I must try them one of these days.  :p