EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Leohazardzista
    Newest Member
    Leohazardzista

Let's have some chit chat :)

You must be mad! Your husband is very lucky! Poor Valleys has to do a look of the housework - I'm not a very domesticated wifey

Woman paradise? That's a bit sexist Valdes tut tut......

If you were referring to the flowers...I'm actually a woman who doesn't like flowers! I just don't get them, I don't see why girls like flowers, yeah ok they are pretty but blah blah blah....I'd much prefer chocolate!

well Sharon I am similar like you,when it comes to flowers,i dont like them either,dont now why,but i just am not impressed from the flowers like other women are  :rolleyes:

I'm just gonna skip this household question and turn back to drinks :D

I love Rakija the most, it does the best job! :p

Sometimes when I want my drink to last longer (Rakija is a shorty..shooter if I may say), I drink Vodka with some energy drink! If I'm able to find Monster, that's great!

But Vodka is cheeky, I have some bad memories :p You never know what to expect and how will it strikes you!

And it doesn't depend on how much you are rested, full-fed or in the mood! No rules, so that's why Vodka is risky and I hate it sometimes!

And the ugliest drink I've ever tried is Ouzo, Greek national drink! Sorry dear Greeks, I adore you, your language and country, but Ouzo is just .........  :bad:

Hmm, let me see. Rakia, the Bulgarian one of course must be on first place...then Vodka, no matter if it would be Polish, Russian, Finnish...then Whiskey, all kinds and brands, and years...then beer, "live" beer if possible...then wine, white and red....then.......

......Oh, man?! :o I think you should stop right here! :D

I'm just gonna skip this household question and turn back to drinks :D

I love Rakija the most, it does the best job! :p

Sometimes when I want my drink to last longer (Rakija is a shorty..shooter if I may say), I drink Vodka with some energy drink! If I'm able to find Monster, that's great!

But Vodka is cheeky, I have some bad memories :p You never know what to expect and how will it strikes you!

And it doesn't depend on how much you are rested, full-fed or in the mood! No rules, so that's why Vodka is risky and I hate it sometimes!

And the ugliest drink I've ever tried is Ouzo, Greek national drink! Sorry dear Greeks, I adore you, your language and country, but Ouzo is just .........  :bad:

If those two are not the best possible forum administrators then I really don't have a clue who it might actually be!  :lol:  :drinks:

Aahhh, one of my favorite topics :D Let's start:

Smoked salmon with dill and a bit of chopped onions (but not too much)

Camembert with a touch of lettuce

Gouda Cheese, fine slices of tomato, cucumber and a fair amount of parsley  (chopped gherkins are optional)

Mashed fishfingers with mayonaise

Bon appetit :p

I saw posted today from Valdes  :rolleyes:

ohhh even you Valdes ,where were you ? hmmm are you and Afi maybe...... hiding from me  :o

Me and ValDes hiding from you Katy???!!!  :o

Hahahahaha...no need for all that my dear. If I need to hide at all, I'll hide under your skirt...like your little kid usually does... :D...or doesn't he?  :unknw:

No ValDes...you cannot hide with me...go hide somewhere else!!!  :lol:

New Question...

If you ran away and joined the circus, which circus job would you must like to do?

(I have some examples for you)

Snake Charmer,

Trapeze Artist,

Bareback Rider

Lion Tamer,

Ticket Seller,

Game Booth operator,

Popcorn Vender

Juggler,

Clown

Tightrope walker

Human Cannonball

Fortune Teller

Ringmaster

I think out of all them I'd like to be the lion tamer - that must be such a cool job!

What about you? Or would you have your own circus act? If so, can we see it?

I am just pretending that i didnt read this,Afi :huh: .... shame on you  :fool:

That's because I'm never hiding from you Katy dear...so there'll never be an instance of me hiding under your skirt...only toddlers do that...not adults!  :p  :D Anyway, lets pretend you didn't read that...and pretend I didn't write that either!  ;)