Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Olek1992
    Newest Member
    Olek1992

• No registered users viewing this page.

Two Truths and a Lie Game - ALL WELCOME

I choose number 1. I think you work for 3 hours instead of 3 days in a row and then rest for 33 hours or days. :p

Lol you've mistaken my excercises for my work. Dude, it's true! I weightlift 3 days in a row than rest from it all  :lol:

I'll try # 2, since i can not realise why you do this ;D

i choose number 2  :rolleyes:

Number 2 from me .

I don't understand number 3 

#3 is the obvious one. It means "thanks" to the two Administrators and the lovely female staff, they helped my situation! (The PM's)

Yapro, Katemak and Awena! You 3 got it right!!! I've never invested in stocks before...never!!! 

Your go guys!  :good:  :good:  :good:

(P.S. I'm out of likes after Katemak's post, ironic isn't it Sabrina the teenage witch imao)

:yahoo:  Thank you  ;)

1. I always loved to dance and have never been in a night club. One night, when we were  in Houston waiting to leave for Afghanistan, one of my american friends wanted to say bye,as he was leaving for Iraq, and he asked me if I have the wish. I said, I want to go to the night club.So we did.. I had too many vodkas and finnaly when I saw that there are no dancers on the podium,I decided to go there and start my performance. It was very slippery, I had my heels on, and Mr.Ali approached me twice to call me down : ' Emine,,Emine, come down,otherwise, they will call the police, there is no third warning'.

So I was close to losing my job, because they would fire me for getting in  trouble with the police.
It was a great feeling, and I was 23 years old at that time. :angel:

2. I used to risk and bring alcohol for the people in the office, managers, other bosses,colleagues even they  treated me very bad,I used to cry a lot,because even at 28 I was still naive and I kept buying and risking to get in trouble with the military police. And  it wasn't real vodka, helicopter glass cleaning fluid  mixed with water, that one night I almost died from, thanks to God I am sleeping on my stomach, because I was vomiting in my sleep  and I didn't know what we are drinking. 50 dollars for half of liter. :drinks:

3.I use to get in trouble when I was young, so one night, I didn't know I was with people that used to steal cars and they had my phone number. A month after, there was a super action in Tuzla. They took out of the city many cars, they have made a wedding and that was the way they caught them. Super smart. But as the one of the guys had my phone, after getting caught by police, they found my number in his phone and a criminal inspector called me for informative talk. I refused to go but they called again to say they will come to my door if I don’t show up. I was so scarred if my parents found out about this.   :help:

Okay since you put it that way :)

1) Next to the fire hydrant where I waited, I was watching the streets for the transit bus to come. While patiently standing on the sidewalk, a stranger with his dog approached next to me and decided to let his dog roam around the fire hydrant with it's leash attached. Moments later the dog started to do his business on the red fire hydrant using his canine justice that started from there slowly moving towards my foot where my innocent foot has become soaked in warm yellow! 

2) On 2012, on a dark night of stars covering the sky, I gazed upon the heavenly darkness gloomy with lights and took a moment to clear my soul. In my head of thoughts I let a minute pass.......but at the same time I saw not one shooting star, but two shooting stars. It came one after another where I silently made two separate wishes! 

3) I was one of the 8 finalists to do public speaking, a moment only that a select few can endure a period of courage and nervousness. A man who appears to be a finalist readily able to taunt me and talk down to my speech before my turn to speak to the attentive crowd said a few words of how much my speech would suck and how much I will choke. After my turn to attract the silent crowd, the judges....writing down the scores in a productive manner have concluded that the spotlight where victory waits by the decisions of the 3 have narrowed the results to my speech. The crowd covered the room in whistles and claps as I approached the stage to give a bow! Just before I turned my back, I secretly gave the man who gave me a negative influence initially "the finger" closely hiding near my waist as if crossing both hands toward. His negative attitude subsided and stormed out the metal door exit! 

Creativity inspired by Awena's idea!