Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    xtcfee
    Newest Member
    xtcfee

• No registered users viewing this page.

Two Truths and a Lie Game - ALL WELCOME

Ok here we go:

1)Once in my life i was up for 56 straight hours ,things started looking funny and i stopped.

2)I have been to gardaland only once in my entire life so far.

3)One day, when i was going to school i saw 2 turtles crossing the road, after couple of minutes i found the equivalent of 10€ in my currency simply lying on the bush and not much after i saw 2 snakes being killed in the middle of the road (all this in 5 minutes)

Ok here we go:

1)Once in my life i was up for 56 straight hours ,things started looking funny and i stopped.

2)I have been to gardaland only once in my entire life so far.

3)One day, when i was going to school i saw 2 turtles crossing the road, after couple of minutes i found the equivalent of 10€ in my currency simply lying on the bush and not much after i saw 2 snakes being killed in the middle of the road (all this in 5 minutes)

Hey Ahmo6, I'm going with #1 as your lie. 

• 3 weeks later...

1) I enjoyed being Nightingale, pulling out true emotions and intentions from the members, confusing Cocopop3011 but did not accomplish my goal of breaking the stubborn barriers of Miss AG Congeniality! Give me a break, I'm a beloved member!

2) In my porch, my neighbor's cat covered my black rug with melted orange c r a p and left a half eaten mice on the floor! Yuck!

3) I hugged a tree and got invited to a swingers party once, all in one day...........my answer, I went!

1) I enjoyed being Nightingale, pulling out true emotions and intentions from the members, confusing Cocopop3011 but did not accomplish my goal of breaking the stubborn barriers of Miss AG Congeniality! Give me a break, I'm a beloved member!

2) In my porch, my neighbor's cat covered my black rug with melted orange c r a p and left a half eaten mice on the floor! Yuck!

3) I hugged a tree and got invited to a swingers party once, all in one day...........my answer, I went!

HAHAHAHA! I think number 3 is the lie because dont you have to be in a relationship to go to a swingers party? I thought that was the idea of those parties!

oh...unless you was planning on taking the tree?? :D  :D  :D  :p

HAHAHAHA! I think number 3 is the lie because dont you have to be in a relationship to go to a swingers party? I thought that was the idea of those parties!

oh...unless you was planning on taking the tree?? :D  :D  :D  :p

Hahahaha......there's a possibility that I invited a girlfriend (friend who's a girl, a naughty girl) over for us to be this "couple" then comes beautiful swinging!  ;) The tree was my second choice, how will I carry her to the party? Strip her to smaller size? lol 

1 is true ,2 I think is a lie,todays cats dont eat mice and the possibility,you being swinger ;) is huge  :p  

• 2 years later...

Renewing the life this thread once had two years ago. I will go on to continue it as I was the last person to give out questions:

1) I sent a s e x tape to my ex-girlfriend that fell into her mother's hands titled "To my special lady!" :yahoo:

2) I counter Valdes' comments with mega posts, GIFs and music videos  :p

3) I plan to leave/hibernate on AskGamblers at the end of this December  :cray:

Renewing the life this thread once had two years ago. I will go on to continue it as I was the last person to give out questions:

1) I sent a s e x tape to my ex-girlfriend that fell into her mother's hands titled "To my special lady!" :yahoo:

2) I counter Valdes' comments with mega posts, GIFs and music videos  :p

3) I plan to leave/hibernate on AskGamblers at the end of this December  :cray:

I'm not sure what you mean by second one so I can't choose that one either way. So it's either the 1st one or last one. And since you do take breaks now and again I can only assumber number 3 is true.

So I'm saying Number 1 is the lie  :p

Great idea to bring this back to life btw.