Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Standa1506
    Newest Member
    Standa1506

• No registered users viewing this page.

Two Truths and a Lie Game - ALL WELCOME

Ladies and Gentlemen, the winners are........Awena and Katemak!

So no one wanted to pick #1!?!?! It's true that I want it......not now as in Christmas day where "the weather outside is frightful but the fire is delightful", I mean NOW now!!!! #2 is the lie as you all know my real forum dream lies in the soft beautiful velvety hands of J__en_  :D and 3 is true......no choice but to cancel my wonderful camping trip, I wanted to hear raccoons growl during the night and hear them fight skunks imao!

Oh come on, this is a trick! Are you trying to say that you actually love ValDes and you don't want him away?

Love Valdes!? That's way to far to put it......I would say that I like the dude for his witty comments, hate him that he takes me seriously and from the time I met the guru up until now he's mellow and cool........which kinda scares me a bit. I'd rephrase the second part of that sentence to "Are you trying to say that you actually love Luciana and you don't want her away?" then this'll be another story....and a good one  ;)

Love Valdes!? That's way to far to put it......I would say that I like the dude for his witty comments, hate him that he takes me seriously and from the time I met the guru up until now he's mellow and cool........which kinda scares me a bit. I'd rephrase the second part of that sentence to "Are you trying to say that you actually love Luciana and you don't want her away?" then this'll be another story....and a good one  ;)

O-oh, two many feelings here. Still happy that you like me though... ;)

Okay the turn is mine  :D

1) I've went to Canada's Wonderland once in my entire life!  ^_^

2) I was a bit turned on when "someone" said they liked Alaskan Fishing and that it "rinses me"  8)

3) In 2000, I had a conversation with my brother in the kitchen and a piece from the wooden cupboard close to the ceiling landed on my head and with the debris left, an already dead cockroach on the counter was in sight  :bad:

Okay the turn is mine  :D

1) I've went to Canada's Wonderland once in my entire life!  ^_^

2) I was a bit turned on when "someone" said they liked Alaskan Fishing and that it "rinses me"  8)

3) In 2000, I had a conversation with my brother in the kitchen and a piece from the wooden cupboard close to the ceiling landed on my head and with the debris left, an already dead cockroach on the counter was in sight  :bad:

haha! as number 3 is so bizarre I will go with number 3

Here we go,

1  I always run away and come back in my life.

2.           I feel tired and without energy even though I started taking care of myself.

3.                    I had a big win of about 1000 euros and I am waiting for the payout, finally me in the withdrawal thread.