Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Hamzeh33
    Newest Member
    Hamzeh33

• No registered users viewing this page.

Two Truths and a Lie Game - ALL WELCOME

Whooo!! Alright! Another set of T & an L!

1) My neighbour's cat scratched another cat that previously scratch my finger for feeding him!

2) While drunk, I missed pouring water from a pitcher in a glass that it poured on the floor and got my girl cousin's friend's leg wet during a party!

3) I never made a withdrawal at Roger's Bingo in the past! Not a single Withdrawal!!!

Whooo!! Alright! Another set of T & an L!

1) My neighbour's cat scratched another cat that previously scratch my finger for feeding him!

2) While drunk, I missed pouring water from a pitcher in a glass that it poured on the floor and got my girl cousin's friend's leg wet during a party!

3) I never made a withdrawal at Roger's Bingo in the past! Not a single Withdrawal!!!

Number 2 I think is a lie!

Hahaha, I'll go with number 1 as a lie. I don't quite understand number 2 (too complicated), but it sounds more realistic :p

That's why I went with 2 - because it kind of doesn't make sense. He said it poured on the floor but wen her leg??? So I think Icy must definitely have made this up because it doesn't make much sense :D

Number 2 I think is a lie!

Yep! You got it Sharon for #2. I was drunk to the point that I was losing some of my balance. When I tried pouring water from a pitcher to my glass cup! I was 3 inches away from aiming at my glass cup and so I spilt it on the floor. No, my female cousin's friend wasn't there beside me to have gotten her leg wet, she was just at a distance to laugh her as* off when she saw me pour the water.........on the floor  :lol: It was like doing it with one eye closed!

Hahaha, I'll go with number 1 as a lie. I don't quite understand number 2 (too complicated), but it sounds more realistic :p

This is True Jelena, my neighbour's cat is a trooper for scratching that stray brown & black striped cat. He was shy and caution that when I raised my fingers near his face when he "finally" approached me to give him some Whiska's cat treats, he scratched me, my finger bled and my neighbour's cat scratched his face. Dam* furry cuteness!

Your go Sharon!!!

Yay my go!!

1) I have never played Mortal Kombat

2) My favourite games on the PS3 is the God of War series (I completed God of War I and II all on my own)

3) I once had a fight with a girl because she said she didn't like my shoes!

Yay my go!!

1) I have never played Mortal Kombat

2) My favourite games on the PS3 is the God of War series (I completed God of War I and II all on my own)

3) I once had a fight with a girl because she said she didn't like my shoes!

YYeaahh! Girl Fight!! Although that sounds completely true so my guess for your lie would be #2. No way Sharon no way!! 

If I'm wrong, I give Katemak permission to unleash her Dark evil Balkan ritual on me! Or simply.....slap me.......wherever she wants

• 2 weeks later...

YYeaahh! Girl Fight!! Although that sounds completely true so my guess for your lie would be #2. No way Sharon no way!! 

If I'm wrong, I give Katemak permission to unleash her Dark evil Balkan ritual on me! Or simply.....slap me.......wherever she wants

Sorry Seat, but you are wrong! :D

ahahahahaaaa Icy you are craaaaaaazyyyyyyyy :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

ok my go,since Valdes is not here 

1.I have never visit Bulgaria 

2.Every year I am going to Greece for a holiday

3.Every month I get around 200$ for finding gambling codes 

Oh, ValDes is here. ;)

I'll choose number 1. At least, do not remember if you mentioned such visit.  :unsure:

ok my go,since Valdes is not here 

1.I have never visit Bulgaria 

2.Every year I am going to Greece for a holiday

3.Every month I get around 200$ for finding gambling codes

Okay...number 3 I am not sure about...you are the queen of finding codes although you have never mentioned being paid for finding them (I'm assuming this is what you mean)

Number 2 and 1 are hard for me because I'm not geographical at all so either of these two places could be anywhere on the map and I'd never know the difference.

Based on that I will go for number 3

Okay...number 3 I am not sure about...you are the queen of finding codes although you have never mentioned being paid for finding them (I'm assuming this is what you mean)

Number 2 and 1 are hard for me because I'm not geographical at all so either of these two places could be anywhere on the map and I'd never know the difference.

Based on that I will go for number 3

No Sharon number 3 is true