Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Clarence1244
    Newest Member
    Clarence1244

• No registered users viewing this page.

Two Truths and a Lie Game - ALL WELCOME

Okay, okay :)

1. We made some bets between friends, you know, before the start of the World Cup. I bet that Italians will continue after the groups just like they always do no matter how bad and ugly they play! :p And now I'm with ... shaven head, a real skin head!  :lol:

2. My son turned five years this week and believe it or not, I just cannot believe how fast the time is running...Yesterday changing diapers and now, a grown up boy! :)

3. Last Sunday your beloved Guru was on a ...yes, correct, a fishing trip! :D And I managed to catch a chubs weighting over two kilos!  :clapping:

1. We made some bets between friends, you know before the start of the World Cup. I bet that Italians will continue after the groups just like they always do no matter how bad and ugly they play! :p And now I'm with ... shaven head, a real skin head!  :lol:

2. My son turned five years this week and believe it or not, I just cannot believe how fast the time is running...Yesterday changing diapers and now, a grown up boy! :)

3. Last Sunday your beloved Guru was on a ...yes, correct, a fishing trip! :D And I managed to catch a chubs weighting over two kilos!  :clapping:

I will go on number 3 ,you didnt catch any chub ,over 2 kilos  :nea: nope

1. We made some bets between friends, you know, before the start of the World Cup. I bet that Italians will continue after the groups just like they always do no matter how bad and ugly they play! :p And now I'm with ... shaven head, a real skin head!  :lol:

I chose number 2, particularly that your 4-year old was still wearing diapers :)

I chose number 2, particularly that your 4-year old was still wearing diapers :)

I used that comparison in a metaphoric way. ;)

I will go on number 3 ,you didnt catch any chub ,over 2 kilos  :nea: nope

Oh, yes, I did! And it was an awesome feeling and fight! :D

I will go with number 1

And the winner is...Sharon! Again! 

Your turn, hun. ;)

Yippee!!

Mine was a complete guess though, but a lucky one!

1. I was offered a job opportunity last week but had to turn it down

2. I love motorbikes

3. I once got suspended in school for being naughty (my lips are sealed :D)

Yippee!!

Mine was a complete guess though, but a lucky one!

1. I was offered a job opportunity last week but had to turn it down

2. I love motorbikes

3. I once got suspended in school for being naughty (my lips are sealed :D)

I think number 2 is a lie 

Alright then...

1. I was on a fishing trip last Sunday but it was a complete disaster. :(

2. Can't wait for the second half of August to arrive, a two-weeks vacation for the Guru! :D

3. Icymod does not 'love' me anymore as we are not able to send his review money via PayPal. :(

I know number 2 is definitely true! Number 1 must be true because number three must be a lie surely?

And the winner is Mr. Icymod! Congratulations, Icy! :good: How would you comment this outstanding achievement, winning the two truths and a lie game? :D

I'm honoured to pick on our lovely staff member Cocopop3011  :p  Haha just kidding sugar and spice and party gal who's always nice!! My turn in a long while (thanks to my damaged hard drive)

1) My goal is to influence a certain lady to have a one time naughty comment or update her screen of her in a sexy skirt (or costume) against a wall as complete forgiveness of her unforgivable sin!  :D

2) I had experienced the most unluckiest days (Tuesday and Wednesday) when it came to gambling and people  :cray:

3) I shot and killed an animal during hunting while leaving myself with a blank stare and empty words :shok:

i think number 3 is a lie and about number 1 ,we all know Icy it is true  :D and we know also who that lady is ;)

I wish she would hurry up and do it too! Otherwise Icy might just go on...and on....and on....and on...

Does she even know that Icy is sooooo into her? Our poor Jelena tends to miss some posts. Maybe if she knew she might oblige!