Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Suave16
    Newest Member
    Suave16

• No registered users viewing this page.

Two Truths and a Lie Game - ALL WELCOME

Hm, number 2  lie ?

I dont know either your hunting or not, but I feel it may happened .

Number 1 is true, I have no doubts and finally lets see what others will say.

As Awena said number 2 which I probably would have said I will change my answer to number 3

i think number 3 is a lie and about number 1 ,we all know Icy it is true  :D and we know also who that lady is ;)

Got it. :p

I'll go with number three. You just does not seem as a person, capable to kill animals, even on a hunting trip. 

For those of you who guessed #3, you got it right!  :good:

Ok, Kate, no,you dont looks like divorced one,, haha,,I really couldnt tell,you look like the strong woman,

Well, let me say that number 3 is the lie.

well nobody looks divorced hun,i was just kidding ,ok then,the first one ,you all know its true,the second ,I was never divorced ,but you never know  ;) ,and yes I do have 2 sisters  :p

well nobody looks divorced hun,i was just kidding ,ok then,the first one ,you all know its true,the second ,I was never divorced ,but you never know  ;) ,and yes I do have 2 sisters  :p

I always wished to have a sister, never did,that must be great,me and my brother,we dont get along,unfortunately.

Haha, right, I lost the flow, didn't guess anything! Think it's cocopop's or yours :)

Don't worry about that Luciana, I missed my guess on the person's turn after I gave my answer. The thread quickly went on the next page lol. This games hot!

Oh go on then .... You've twisted my arm...I'll go :D

1. I love cooking

2. I had a massive argument with an old guy about my dog having a poo!

3. My next door neighbours are thinking about buying a monkey :D

hmm Sharon,I think you hate cooking,so i go with number  is 1 lie  ;)

#3, a monkey?

I'll go with number 3 as I think your neighbours intend to buy a Bengal tiger actually.  :D

Not at all! I think No 1 is true! Sharon always cooks and browse her tablet, at the same time.

Think that number 2 is a lie, because I can't imagine Sharon arguing!

Even I never saw any post of you loving to cook or not, my answer is also number 1 is the lie.

Oooh..I've just realised I think I've already used one of my answers. Oh well never mind..

hmm Sharon,I think you hate cooking,so i go with number  is 1 lie  ;)

Number 2 is TRUE! - I did have an argument with a guy about my dog!

Number 3 is TRUE! - This is honestly true. It's not a full size monkey of course its small ones. They had one a few years ago, but it died. They cost a massive £1,500!!!!

Number 1 is A LIE - Even though I am always cooking, I absolutely hate it. In fact I loathe cooking. Sorry Luciana I know I'm always trying to chat with you when I'm cooking but I do HATE it!

Awena and Katemak, well done. Your go

In fact, I have crashed every car I have had! Much to Valleys dislike

To my imagination, she'll crash her kitchen the next time she cooks and hates it much worse than the last time. Puts hard pressure on the pedal and quickly jumps out of the vehicle before crashing it. Sorry missy, I just think it's funny.