Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Werk32
    Newest Member
    Werk32

• No registered users viewing this page.

Two Truths and a Lie Game - ALL WELCOME

Who said Guru can change the rules?  :aggressive: Especially in Sharon's own game? :p

Me. :p

And do not date to call Icy PATA, he's great and I'll protect him :D

I didn't call him PATA, but PITA, but FYI he is now back to his title again - AG official teaser! :D So, no more pita/pata/pota for our beloved Icy anymore...Still wondering though, how exactly do you intend to "protect" him, why do you think he needs a protection at all and how the heck, an angle like me was even involved in all this?!  :D

Dare for a cute little family war, dear? :p

I didn't call him PATA, but PITA, but FYI he is now back to his title again - AG official teaser! :D So, no more pita/pata/pota for our beloved Icy anymore...Still wondering though, how exactly do you intend to "protect" him, why do you think he needs a protection at all and how the heck, an angle like me was even involved in all this?!  :D

Can we have the answer now please Valdes?

What have I missed here?

Who said Guru can change the rules?  :aggressive: Especially in Sharon's own game? :p

And do not date to call Icy PATA, he's great and I'll protect him :D

Thanks Luciana! The protection part is covered, I just have to take it out of it's original packaging imao  :p

@Valdes Because I started it all and you just got caught in it (Pg 9) and yes, let there be a fight between you & Jelena   ;)

Lol I mean the answer to your truths and lies?

Oops, Sharon is totally right...as usual. (Please, please, there's really no need to tell her that, her head is already big enough :D)

1. My last 100 features on DOA were total ***** with the best one, paying only 35x bet.  :(

2. My trip to AskGamblers office was postponed due to the flood at Serbia. (sincerely hope it will stop raining soon, otherwise we should consider moving our headquarter to Bulgaria  :D)

3. Currently, our beloved Sharon, also known as the notorious cocopop3011, is probably the best gambling forum moderator in the world!  :good:

Yes, you are all right, girls, number 1 is a lie! :good:

Oops, Sharon is totally right...as usual. (Please, please, there's really no need to tell her that, her head is already big enough :D)

Yes, you are all right, girls, number 1 is a lie! :good:

Yay! - Katemak you go because I stole you go last time!

P.s Valdes - such a shame your trip was postponed . Do you have another date planned?

P.s Valdes - such a shame your trip was postponed . Do you have another date planned?

Not yet, but you know what, I have an idea. Why don't we all, I mean you and Afi and me, plan a visit to our headquarter at Belgrade all together?! ;) I'm sure our boss would be delighted to see all three of his current 'big heads' gathered at the same time and the same place! :D Not to mention about Jelena, I bet she would be the happiest person on the planet!  

Not yet, but you know what, I have an idea. Why don't we all, I mean you and Afi and me, plan a visit to our headquarter at Belgrade all together?! ;) I'm sure our boss would be delighted to see all three of his current 'big heads' gathered at the same time and the same place! :D Not to mention about Jelena, I bet she would be the most happiest person on the planet!

Sounds fantastic - but if you are serious its something I really couldn't consider till after the baby is born and my daughter and Valleys would obviously come - but we could make a holiday out of it!

Are Jelena and Igor (am I allowed to mention his name on here) not in the same place already?

Where is Belgrade by the way?

Not yet, but you know what, I have an idea. Why don't we all, I mean you and Afi and me, plan a visit to our headquarter at Belgrade all together?! ;) I'm sure our boss would be delighted to see all three of his current 'big heads' gathered at the same time and the same place! :D Not to mention about Jelena, I bet she would be the happiest person on the planet!  

:o Why don't we all, I mean you and Afi and me, and why am I not invited :shok:  ? ahh Valdes I thought you were my friend  :cray: 

:o Why don't we all, I mean you and Afi and me, and why am I not invited :shok:  ? ahh Valdes I thought you were my friend  :cray:

But Kate, I was talking about a company trip, dear. Not for a 'recreational' one. ;) All of the aforementioned people are already working in some way for AskGamblers... 

I would be the happiest person in the world if all of our dear members would gather and come ALL together, in Belgrade or whenever near (since I'm not the biggest fan of Belgrade, although it is beautiful) :)

And this one is the trip, concerning you and all other valuable members of our community. ;)

But Kate, I was talking about a company trip, dear. Not for a 'recreational' one. ;) All of the aforementioned people are already working in some way for AskGamblers... 

And this one is the trip, concerning you and all other valuable members of our community. ;)

ohh sorry :give_rose: ,didnt know that ,for Sharon I know but for Afi I didnt know hi is working for you  :nea:

1) I hate all Spirits like Vodka, Whiskey, Gin etc etc

2) My favourite series on TV off all time is Prison Break

3) The thought of breaking a nail makes me weak at the knees

Which one is the LIE

Going with 1 because you might be the gal who prefers Quality Street than Alcohol  ;)