Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Melanie123
    Newest Member
    Melanie123

• No registered users viewing this page.

Two Truths and a Lie Game - ALL WELCOME

Hahahaha, sorry, here I am!

I can't believe i did it this time! Guessed right, hallelujah squirrel!

Okay, here are two truths and one lie from me:

1) I first French kissed when I was 13  :spiteful:

2) My all time favourite movie is GIA  :wub:

3) I so much love eating sushi  ^_^

I can picture Luciana with that french kiss......Ohhh Icymod, your a sweet talker and a smooth lover..... :D Just a thought  :lazy:

The first 2 sounds true so my guess is you don't like sushi......#3??

Hahahaha, sorry, here I am!

I can't believe i did it this time! Guessed right, hallelujah squirrel!

Okay, here are two truths and one lie from me:

1) I first French kissed when I was 13  :spiteful:

2) My all time favourite movie is GIA  :wub:

3) I so much love eating sushi  ^_^

I think number 3 is a lie!

Think that number 3 is a lie.. because if you're crushing any car you seat into, then definitely skiing is not so recommendable either :D

For your own neck and legs safe :)

#3 because I see her having an awesome time falling  :lol:  I haven't been skiing before so it must be hard

Yep, I also choose number 3.

Oh my god I was for sure you would all say Number 2!

Yes your all right! I actually love skiing!

LOL, I always forget that I'm choosing A LIE, not a truth, so I said number 3, because in my head I was thinking: Oh, she definitely hates skiing :D

And my explanation about my choice then makes no sense after you said you love skiing xD

I'll pass my turn to Guru or Icy, because actually I was wrong :D

LOL, I always forget that I'm choosing A LIE, not a truth, so I said number 3, because in my head I was thinking: Oh, she definitely hates skiing :D

And my explanation about my choice then makes no sense after you said you love skiing xD

I'll pass my turn to Guru or Icy, because actually I was wrong :D

Yes, I was a bit confused about your explanation too. Haha!

Hahaha cool, now I owe the thread 2 T's and a lie  :D Here's two for twice the entertainment:

1) I threw a boomerang, lost it and a nice golden retriever retrieved it for me

2) While waiting for the sign to turn to cross the road, a driver for no reason gave me the "finger" and drove away as I waited for the sign to turn!

3) I like to play the lottery or play online during a rainy day!

--------------------------------------------------

My second

1) I fell asleep during my camping trip after drinking 6 cups of Pepsi Max!

2) My first made desserts were a creme brulee and a Chocolate Fancy cake!

3) As a kid, I'm scared of the Hokey-Pokey and I don't want to find out if that is "what it's all about!" It was unbearable!

I'll be Professor Icymod for these posts and I'll mark each of the students answers for both questions ;)

HAHAHA, I just LOVE your posts in this game! You have such a great imagination, ideas and interesting life :D

First one: Think that number 1 is a lie.. although the squirrel bust on your computer was even more unrealistic, this one sounds like a fairytale :D

Second: Think that also number 1 is a lie, because pepsi and coca-cola have very big % of caffeine and it would be hard to fall asleep after 6 cups..unless you were deadly sleepy :D

HAHAHA, I just LOVE your posts in this game! You have such a great imagination, ideas and interesting life :D

First one: Think that number 1 is a lie.. although the squirrel bust on your computer was even more unrealistic, this one sounds like a fairytale :D

Second: Think that also number 1 is a lie, because pepsi and coca-cola have very big % of caffeine and it would be hard to fall asleep after 6 cups..unless you were deadly sleepy :D

I think both number 1s are lies!

Luciana = 2/2

Cocopop3011 = 2/2

You both are right!!! I did throw a boomerang but a dog never came and I didn't fall asleep after 6 cups of Pepsi Max!!!

Wow, I can't believe how I started winning in this game :D Especially when it comes to Icy :p

My turn (hope you don't mind) :D

1) I was dancing salsa for one year

2) I was training basketball in primary school

3) I achieved yellow belt in judo and red in karate

I'm going to have to go with #2. When I talked about Salsa about my dancing fingers, you revealed some pigment of truth there and for #3 that sounds true too......you like karate during spring  ;) I don't know how far you've done Karate so I have to take a chance with 2!

(On the upside, you can take down the evil guru, be crowned the golden heroine of AG members, he'll go on vacation to recover then I'll play my part......dump my work at the last minute hehehehe)  :D

I still don't know what are you talking about :D Karate during spring, I'm completely confused what are you referring to? :)

;) You mentioned you do Karate during spring on the other thread or....maybe this is a way to thrown me and the others off. For this, I like your style  ;)

I dont get it either,but you know Icy  :D

She's being modest Miss Witch of 2014 :p

Wow, I can't believe how I started winning in this game :D Especially when it comes to Icy :p

My turn (hope you don't mind) :D

1) I was dancing salsa for one year

2) I was training basketball in primary school

3) I achieved yellow belt in judo and red in karate

Okay then since you maybe dont do katate in spring i will go with number 3

Hahaha, it's still funny, karate in spring.. okay karate, but why in spring? :D

Anyways, Icy guessed right, 2nd one is a lie :) I was accidentally chosen to be part of school basketball team, for some local contest between primary schools, because I was good :D But I never trained it.

We won that contest btw :)