Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Gambloor75
    Newest Member
    Gambloor75

• No registered users viewing this page.

Two Truths and a Lie Game - ALL WELCOME

In case you missed it somehow , I'm going to make a special announcements right now!  Just for you!  :p

Although you are probably the biggest and most persistent known PITA (pain in the *** :D), also known as "AG Official teaser/drooler", coming form the North part of North America...I'm kind of fan and a secret admirer of your 'unique' way of expressing!  :lol:

But hey, don't tell the others, especially Kate! :unknw:  She's gonna  :vava: me!  :crazy:

Lol one emoticon to express this  :80:. Your overreacting Valdes, you should of just said Canada for short B) and for the record I like PITA's.....filling them up with different ingredients and putting on sauces and sprinkling cheese on top  :D

Hmm...now how would Luciana put this in her own words about me?  ;)

(Thanks for the honesty guru)

Aaaaand the winner is.... No one, I'm afraid. :p

The original lie was supposed to be number 3 (well done Kate and Sharon :good:), but this absolute horrible weather, trying to flood and blow away right now the whole Balkan peninsula, ruined my trip to Belgrade and we have postponed it for June. :(

Hahahaha!

Wait wow wow wow wow! You can't change the rules! Naughty Naughty.

What do you mean the original lie was number 3?

Lol one emoticon to express this  :80:. Your overreacting Valdes, you should of just said Canada for short B) and for the record I like PITA's.....filling them up with different ingredients and putting on sauces and sprinkling cheese on top  :D

Hmm...now how would Luciana put this in her own words about me?  ;)

(Thanks for the honesty guru)

You are most welcome, mate. :) 

In case you missed it somehow , I'm going to make a special announcements right now!  Just for you!  :p

Although you are probably the biggest and most persistent known PITA (pain in the *** :D), also known as "AG Official teaser/drooler", coming form the North part of North America...I'm kind of fan and a secret admirer of your 'unique' way of expressing!  :lol:  :hi:

But hey, don't tell the others, especially Kate! :unknw:  She's gonna  :vava: me!  :crazy:

yeah I am here,no need to hide Valdes  :diablo: ,did read  ,secret admirer hmm  :spiteful:

Ooopsy, seems ValDes is in a big trouble right now! :D Icy, I told you to keep quiet, mate.... :( Now we should both prepare for Kate's fists! :vava:  :D

well you better be ,you dont know what might happened today,Valdes hmm maybe your keyboard will burn out =@  this evening  :diablo: ,you never never know  ;)

I would gladly give you the honor to continue this awesome game. ;)

Yay! Well I will go...but anyone is free to go whenever they want!

1) I once got stuck in a toilet during a trip to Amsterdam in college

2) I got an A* in my English Literature GCSE exam

3) I once had a pet spider named Jim

Yay! Well I will go...but anyone is free to go whenever they want!

1) I once got stuck in a toilet during a trip to Amsterdam in college

2) I got an A* in my English Literature GCSE exam

3) I once had a pet spider named Jim

Is it a tarantula? I can see you more of a cat/dog lady so your lie could be 3

I think number 1 is a lie, Sharon

Is it a tarantula? I can see you more of a cat/dog lady so your lie could be 3

Good spot there, Icy. :good: I also think it's number 3.

I did in fact get stuck in a toilet - we were staying in a hostel and I got stuck in my room the toilet got jammed they had to call the handy man to come and take the door off!!

3 is the lie - I am absolutely petrified of the things - luckily my dog eats them all for me!

Icy and Valdes your go

1. My last 100 features on DOA were total ***** with the best one, paying only 35x bet. :(

2. My trip to AskGamblers office was postponed due to the flood at Serbia. (sincerely hope it will stop raining soon, otherwise we should consider moving our headquarter to Bulgaria :D)

3. Currently, our beloved Sharon, also known as the notorious cocopop3011, is probably the best gambling forum moderator in the world! :good:

1. My last 100 features on DOA were total ***** with the best one, paying only 35x bet. :(

2. My trip to AskGamblers office was postponed due to the flood at Serbia. (sincerely hope it will stop raining soon, otherwise we should consider moving our headquarter to Bulgaria :D)

3. Currently, our beloved Sharon, also known as the notorious cocopop3011, is probably the best gambling forum moderator in the world! :good:

number 1 is a lie  :rolleyes:

I too think No 1 is the lie.

3 is the obvious truth! Lol

2 I think must be true because if your visit was successful then I believe we would have heard about the trip!

1 or 2 sounds like the lie. It can't be 3 otherwise she might scream at me for picking that. I'll go against the girls and say 2