Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Eyescotten
    Newest Member
    Eyescotten

• No registered users viewing this page.

Pragmatic's Social Tournament Progress

Afi4wins

5 hours ago, Jelena_PragmaticPlay said:

Hey @Flatzem thanks heaps for your feedback and suggestions! :)

I have this answer to your question about chances -  Odds are similar to getting bonus from Danger High Voltage.

Does that help?

Well bonus comes in very quickly at most times, however pays nonsense.

Can you tell me this - How many cash prizes are won by members on the wheel and lootboxes on a weekly and monthly basis?

8 hours ago, Jelena_PragmaticPlay said:

Hey @Flatzem thanks heaps for your feedback and suggestions! :)

I have this answer to your question about chances -  Odds are similar to getting bonus from Danger High Voltage.

Does that help?

what a strange way to answer a simple question, even using another providers (Big Time Gaming) slot bonus frequency. smh

On 6/20/2023 at 7:19 PM, Fiekie247 said:

Well bonus comes in very quickly at most times, however pays nonsense.

Can you tell me this - How many cash prizes are won by members on the wheel and lootboxes on a weekly and monthly basis?

Hey @Fiekie247 :)

I don't have such statistics as ST players are  winning and purchasing wheels and lootboxes all the time, but I'll try to find it out for you :)

16 minutes ago, Fiekie247 said:

Finally got 10 000x win and then another 5k win,

Thought it was max win on that 100x Multiplier wild

I think I will leave it there and be satisfied with that 20 euros.

image.thumb.png.c5e80a88115bb2e2b5694555dfd22ca9.png

When I read the post I thought it was on the PP screenshot contest but I realised its the social tournament.

1 hour ago, Fiekie247 said:

This was my 6th or 7th rebuy...

if I give you my ST login/password could you do a few attempts for me..... j/k

seriously I've played 22 monthly tourneys and had played almost 400 tickets on them without getting placed into the money, now that the previous and current are 1650 you would think I should be able to with say 20 attempts per tourney. So far had 3 attempts for this recent tourney will see how it goes... 

I don't bother with the ST tourneys at all but I'm collecting all the coins I can get. I'm now at 704,030 coins and not that far away from exchanging them for that Gaming Armchair!

If PP allows it, I would like to offer it to anyone for a cash exchange, at a reasonable discount of course. I don't want the armchair but I want the cash!!! :D

On 6/29/2023 at 4:29 AM, Afi4wins said:

@Jelena_PragmaticPlay  Jelena my dear, can you do me a favour and find out if it's possible to exchange 1,000,000 coins for the Gaming Chair but deliver it to another ST member in exchange for a cash amount (to be paid by the recepient to me)?

I would love to do that.

Sure, I'll be on it :)

Meanwhile, maybe one of the future AG contests shall be on STs? :)

10 minutes ago, Jelena_PragmaticPlay said:

Sure, I'll be on it :)

Meanwhile, maybe one of the future AG contests shall be on STs? :)

Will the prizes be in Amazon vouchers or cash?

One more thing, when you order an item does Pragmatic pay for import duties as well or is it paid by the item receiver?

@Afi4wins - Answer to your exchange question - Unfortunately no, coins can be used only for your own acc and merch delivered to a chosen address of that account

@Blackjax - It's stated in the Store Guide: "Any goods purchased in the Social Tournaments Store, will be subject to your local custom duties, which is calculated according to the value of the item purchased. For more information, please refer to your local customs agency"
However, there shall be no charges if merch is sent locally :)

Re prizes - I think cash would be an option, just like it was in the latest giveaway :)

43 minutes ago, Jelena_PragmaticPlay said:

@Afi4wins - Answer to your exchange question - Unfortunately no, coins can be used only for your own acc and merch delivered to a chosen address of that account.

So you see @Jelena_PragmaticPlay, why I hate that  Social Tournaments. My 704,000 coins are actually worth NOTHING at all, and exchanging the coins for that chair would cost me a bundle of real cash that I don't even want to waste on a chair that I don't even want in the first place!

Use all the coins to buy Wheels and Tickets to play in the various ST games? That would literally BORE ME TO DEATH slowly!!! 😜

5 minutes ago, Afi4wins said:

So you see @Jelena_PragmaticPlay, why I hate that  Social Tournaments. My 704,000 coins are actually worth NOTHING at all, and exchanging the coins for that chair would cost me a bundle of real cash that I don't even want to waste on a chair that I don't even want in the first place!

Use all the coins to buy Wheels and Tickets to play in the various ST games? That would literally BORE ME TO DEATH slowly!!! 😜

and if you were to buy 117 legendary wheels for 6000 each (cost you 702K coins) you could easily spin them all without them stopping on cash.... (you will of course get some coin wins, maybe even a 45K here and there, I've only had one 45K coin win tho) I mean look at my last 221 legendary wheel spins, only 1 time it stopped on cash but it's been 156 spis since that spin. so your 117 spins could go 0 times (or if you are really lucky 2 times maybe?), if you don't wanna do the spins I would do it for you and make a spreadsheet with the results.

@Jelena_PragmaticPlay would you be able to tell me exactly how many times I spun the legendary wheel on my account? I have only been tracking it since Nov 30, 2021 but I could have had some spins prior to that between Oct 6, 2021 and Nov 30, 2021. The stats available to me only shows 1136 wheels used but doesn't say about which of them were legendary type.

9 minutes ago, Flatzem said:

and if you were to buy 117 legendary wheels for 6000 each (cost you 702K coins) you could easily spin them all without them stopping on cash.... (you will of course get some coin wins, maybe even a 45K here and there, I've only had one 45K coin win tho) I mean look at my last 221 legendary wheel spins, only 1 time it stopped on cash but it's been 156 spis since that spin. so your 117 spins could go 0 times (or if you are really lucky 2 times maybe?), if you don't wanna do the spins I would do it for you and make a spreadsheet with the results.

@Jelena_PragmaticPlay would you be able to tell me exactly how many times I spun the legendary wheel on my account? I have only been tracking it since Nov 30, 2021 but I could have had some spins prior to that between Oct 6, 2021 and Nov 30, 2021. The stats available to me only shows 1136 wheels used but doesn't say about which of them were legendary type.

Whether I choose to buy the Legendary Wheels to try and hit the cash win, or buy tickets to try and win a cash prize in any of the tournaments (which hardly ever happen for me), I'd just be wasting my time and effort, not mentioning the amount of heartaches and disappointments it would put me through! 

16 minutes ago, Afi4wins said:

Whether I choose to buy the Legendary Wheels to try and hit the cash win, or buy tickets to try and win a cash prize in any of the tournaments (which hardly ever happen for me), I'd just be wasting my time and effort, not mentioning the amount of heartaches and disappointments it would put me through! 

maybe you could just buy up to 50 tickets per monthly tourney and you will surely get a win in that.(up to 300eur).. I did do 37 tickets in a monthly once without placing in the money but that was before they started doing top 1650 places. That tourney only paid top 550).  Fiekie does 2 or 3 attempts or 6 or 7 and he gets a high enough score to make it into the money but we can't all run like Fiekie aka Wayde van Niekerk...

I'm playing now that ZeusvsHades game with the only ticket I've got for it.

Played Hades, 1st Buy feature game paid less than 5x (f**k), 4th Buy feature paid, 0.0003x (stupid f**k!!!), still playing this stupid Hades game!

1 hour ago, Afi4wins said:

Final Position? 4160!

1 Buy feature game paid 0x! A $300 Buy game can pay a zero win???!!! What more can I say?

yeh its crazy for these 0x bonuses... I have had a few of those... imagine doing that with real money and spending $300 and to get $0 back. You can get a good score from a few spins and then you still have 4 of your 10 spins remaining but if they go dead and dead and 20x or less then what. I think next time I get a good score I will not play all my 10 spins without taking some time between them just to get better RNG.

1692055356_1000xonPiggyBankBillstournamentJuly3202.thumb.jpg.2c611c8aa2a13787488795c2cbe7a050.jpg

I matched the 1000x bill on the very bottom but all the wins including that weren't enough to get to at least 10th place 💔💔💔

My print screen keeps giving me options as to how it prints the screen, it doesn't instantly take it as it should months ago when all it took was one button to take it.

The worst of it all was I couldn't take the replay link once the tournament was complete! 💔💔💔

1000x on Piggy Bank Bills tournament July 3 2023 #3.jpg

1000x on Piggy Bank Bills tournament July 3 2023 #4.jpg