Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Wladek
    Newest Member
    Wladek

• No registered users viewing this page.

Pragmatic's Social Tournament Progress

Afi4wins

1 minute ago, Afi4wins said:

In fact, I think I will do just that very soon!

721,000 coins would get me 120 buys on that lying Legendary Wheel. Lets see if 120 buys can even get me one blardy 10 EUR cash win! I can bet you  I won't get any!!!

last 243 legendary wheel spins and only 1 time it stopped on cash that was spin #65 so since then it's now been 178 spins without it stopping on cash.. now then 63 times it stopped on coins and my avg prize was 16.2K, although the wheel has a avg of 19.1k in prizes. so say you do get 16.2K avg, about 26% of time it stopping on coins. then after 120 spins if no cash prize but you did get coin wins. then you will have stopped on coins about 31 times and gotten 502k in coins. Then at a later time you can go for another shot at it. But why not do it in 100 spin sessions or 50 spin sessions.

if you do decide to go with the 120 buys of legendary, you will get more spins than 120 cause you will get coin wins along the way.

some quick calculations here

120 spins of legend, win about 502K at end of it. 31 times stopped on coins.. cause 26% is 31.2
then with 502K you can do another 83 spins and at end of those you will have about 350K coins..
then you can do 58 spins... and at end of those you will have 244K
then you can do another 41 spins and at end of those you will have about 173K 
then you can do another 29 spins and at end of those you will have about 122K
then you can do another 20 spins and at end of those you will have about 84K
then you can do another 14 spins and at end of those you will have about 59K
then you can do another 9 spins and at end of those you will have about 38K
then you can do another 6 spins and at end of those you will have about 25K
then you can do another 4 spins and at end of those you will have about 17K
then you can do another 2 spins...and then you will be near zero...

if it stays at averages of 26% of spins to land on coins and avg of about 16.2K coin win.
then you could do about 386 spins but it probably will hit some nasty streaks of no coins too and lots of lootboxes.

Lootboxes was fun back then before there was a store, so the excitement of trying to get a golden ticket from the lootboxes was a big deal..but with tickets being so common, the lootboxes does not really matter anymore. If only lootboxes gave coins as well

I mean how many more duplicate avatars should I collect still? Sometimes I even sit with unopened lootboxes from previous seasons

18 minutes ago, Fiekie247 said:

Lootboxes was fun back then before there was a store, so the excitement of trying to get a golden ticket from the lootboxes was a big deal..but with tickets being so common, the lootboxes does not really matter anymore. If only lootboxes gave coins as well

I mean how many more duplicate avatars should I collect still? Sometimes I even sit with unopened lootboxes from previous seasons

ST f's with you when after selecting the card , they still show you what the other two cards had... and you see if you missed out on a good prize.. in one of the cases it was a cash prize that was on the right side card. sometimes its tickets.. weekly or golden tickets.. instead picked an avatar.

I have lost all forms of entertainment, enjoyment or fun from ST...in fact it has become such a dull chore that I still do daily...god knows why! Now I'm already so bored with ST tourneys and and their damn lousy results that I'm seriously going to end it all very soon. Spending all of my coins would be the way to ending it, but before that, I'd probably buy a PP blanket first, as a last momento.

Yep...I'm sick of ST!

During the Fury of Odin Megaways cash tourney had a ~1500x feature (forgot to get the replaylink/screenshot,)(there are no lame feature gambles in this slot), ended up placing in the top 25 thus making it my 2nd cash tourney win for August at ST and 20th lifetime cash tourney win at ST.

14 minutes ago, Jelena_PragmaticPlay said:

Thank you all ❤️

Your math and suggestions really impress me! So valuable, especially for me who's still learning a lot here :D

btw.  @Afi4wins - seems like yesterday was an important holiday in Malaysia, congrats! What is it about? :)

Just saw flags on social media late evening, and instantly thought of you :D 

looked it up and Aug 31 is Independence Day (Malay: Hari Merdeka), also known as National Day (Hari Kebangsaan), is the independence day of the Federation of Malaya from the British Empire.

I am interested to know how many legendary wheels Afi bought.

I had 200k coins at one points, monthly rebuy and that clash cash business took all of that over a few days.

Guess what still not in the money 

Many years later, 5 maybe, still only won 160 euro total on ST

39 minutes ago, Jelena_PragmaticPlay said:

Thank you all ❤️

Your math and suggestions really impress me! So valuable, especially for me who's still learning a lot here :D

btw.  @Afi4wins - seems like yesterday was an important holiday in Malaysia, congrats! What is it about? :)

31st August 1957 was Peninsula Malaya's (before it became Malaysia) Independence day. This year, the celebrations were kept low, with no live telecast as in  previous years. Makes no difference to me though, hahaha.

12 minutes ago, Fiekie247 said:

I had 200k coins at one points, monthly rebuy and that clash cash business took all of that over a few days.

Bro, I haven't started buying those Legendary Wheels yet. Need to buy a PP blanket first, but haven't even gotten to that yet! Hahaha.

55 minutes ago, Fiekie247 said:

I dunno how many cash tourneys you've played, I've done 3140 cash tourneys.... and had a cash win once every 157 cash tourneys. ST should show the stats for how many cash tourneys a player has done not just the total tourneys which include all the ticket/coin tourneys. But since I done 6287 total tourneys, then 3140 is just under 50% of the total.

btw cant find your place in the June Monthly (Zeus vs Hades), your score which you posted screenshot of 1,876,190 is not showing up on the list, did you reset your score in that tourney? I know you had a win in the Dec 2022 Monthly Santa's Great Gifts (that one is showing)... any other monthlies you were placed in the money?

18 hours ago, Jelena_PragmaticPlay said:

Thank you all ❤️

when it comes to the double or nothing tourneys, currently the highest buy in is the 2000 coiners, I would like to see some 5K and 10K coin buy ins too for high rollers. 

1 hour ago, Flatzem said:

just spent 30K on wheels and can confirm its super rigged.

every time it lands on a lootbox its like a slap in the face

did get 7.4k worth of tickets.

got to spin the legendary wheel three times (twice via level ups), 2 times stopped on ticket and 1 times on lootbox.

I do not worry anymore about the dammnn wheels. I never buy them. Only through logins now.

11 hours ago, Afi4wins said:

Those wheels and tourneys in ST can be real sickening after a while. Only very thick skinned players can endure them for long periods of time.

will see how the first 50 legendary spins go for you, how many coins you get left at end of those....  btw how muany coins is that PP comfort blanket ?

2 hours ago, Flatzem said:

will see how the first 50 legendary spins go for you, how many coins you get left at end of those....  btw how muany coins is that PP comfort blanket ?

The Blanket costs 125,000 coins, leaving me with 597,000 coins to buy those Legendary Wheels.

PP Blanket + Gym Bag.jpg

2 hours ago, Afi4wins said:

The Blanket costs 125,000 coins, leaving me with 597,000 coins to buy those Legendary Wheels.

PP Blanket + Gym Bag.jpg

starting at 597K should give you around 325 legendary spins... if you get average of 26% of spins landing on coins and then getting an average of 16.2K coin win.