Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    striker856
    Newest Member
    striker856

• No registered users viewing this page.

Pragmatic's Social Tournament Progress

Afi4wins

39 minutes ago, Flatzem said:

the thousands of reviews are not required to be at least 300 words in length. they can just say a few words, or 150 characters and be done with it. What we as real players did was write quality reviews with 300 words minimum, most cases way past that 400 or 500. Plus you know we were real players cause we were verified. So I think now the quality of reviews will go way down guaranteed. 

For now, we are happy with the current reviews and there are no plans to bring these contests back. 😩

1 hour ago, Flatzem said:

the thousands of reviews are not required to be at least 300 words in length. they can just say a few words, or 150 characters and be done with it. What we as real players did was write quality reviews with 300 words minimum, most cases way past that 400 or 500. Plus you know we were real players cause we were verified. So I think now the quality of reviews will go way down guaranteed. 

The reviews she mentioned are done by AG staff. These are more than 300 words and are in more detail from what we did. They always had these reviews.  They may not be from a players perspective in real play but AG gave opportunities to people like us which no other forum does. So it was good as long as it lasted. Lets wait if something happens in the future.

14 hours ago, Blackjax said:

The reviews she mentioned are done by AG staff. These are more than 300 words and are in more detail from what we did. They always had these reviews.  They may not be from a players perspective in real play but AG gave opportunities to people like us which no other forum does. So it was good as long as it lasted. Lets wait if something happens in the future.

Nope I didn’t mean reviews written by AG staff? We have official reviews that are of course written by experienced staff members, but we also have normal player reviews. Outside of the contests we have members submitting reviews which is why we don’t really have a need for these contests anymore. These reviews are very much from a player perspective and actually - even our official reviews are written by people with experience. 

15 minutes ago, cocopop3011 said:

Nope I didn’t mean reviews written by AG staff? We have official reviews that are of course written by experienced staff members, but we also have normal player reviews. Outside of the contests we have members submitting reviews which is why we don’t really have a need for these contests anymore. These reviews are very much from a player perspective and actually - even our official reviews are written by people with experience. 

Oh, my bad. I actually checked recent slots and they only had staff reviews so I thought only staff was reviewing.

On 8/7/2023 at 4:14 PM, cocopop3011 said:

We already have thousands of reviews being submitted and reviewed by the team without contests, so in effect this means we no longer to offer incentives to write them.

taking advantage of unpaid labour is not nice at all. some penny counter at gig thought of this while sipping on their latte. 

1 hour ago, Flatzem said:

taking advantage of unpaid labour is not nice at all. some penny counter at gig thought of this while sipping on their latte. 

According to my calculations tomorrow evening you will be thanking the same GIG for sending you your contest winnings. And then GiG will be nice.

25 minutes ago, Jelena_PragmaticPlay said:

@Afi4wins Noted, guess you shall play more Bonus Buy available games? :D

By latest concept I meant - two latest giveaways we had :)

But maybe I shall start a poll to choose the next contest option 💭

@Jelena_PragmaticPlay The 2 latest Giveaways were/are THE BEST and shall always be the best!

Let's have more of them pleeeeese! :D

2 hours ago, Flatzem said:

Well, that’s not true actually. It’s not unpaid Labour, no one is forced to write a review, players come here to write reviews because they want to, I mean it’s a pretty common thing on the internet these days 🤣

9 minutes ago, cocopop3011 said:

I’m glad you’re feeling optimistic 💪🤣

I just did simple calculations. Last month you sent invoice on 4th and we received funds eight days later on 12th. This month you sent invoice on third, so eight days later is tomorrow. Please tell me I am right!😟

25 minutes ago, Blackjax said:

I just did simple calculations. Last month you sent invoice on 4th and we received funds eight days later on 12th. This month you sent invoice on third, so eight days later is tomorrow. Please tell me I am right!😟

Afraid not. The timescale is still 28 days. The reason why you received the last payment so quickly is because I requested that it be paid with the previous month which was still outstanding so you didn’t have to wait a further 28 days 😩