Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Kamii2109
    Newest Member
    Kamii2109

• No registered users viewing this page.

Pragmatic's Social Tournament Progress

Afi4wins

13 hours ago, Afi4wins said:

I've been thinking of exposing Pragmatic's strategy of using their streamers to fill up the top leaderboard positions in their Big Money tourneys, but I just couldn't get the interest in doing it so far. Maybe one day I'll do it...but I'd bet that even that would not deter most people from taking part in that ST tourneys!

really streamers are filling up the top leaderboards? that would be interesting to look into

33 minutes ago, Flatzem said:

really streamers are filling up the top leaderboards? that would be interesting to look into

I've told that in this forum many times before, but I guess many still don't believe me.

So, would showing proof make others stop playing at ST? No, I don't think so. The lure for FREE MONEY, even if it's only 10 - 25 EUR at a time, is much too great for greedy players!

What every player doesn't know or realise is that they become unknowing accomplices to Pragmatic Play in reducing the company taxes. 2.4 million Euros in prizes paid out so far, as indicated at ST website, but actual money paid out to real winners is only a small fraction of that amount. A lot of company tax can be saved this way!

But of course, I can only postulate, cos I cannot prove it.

no win in the raffle

but the top 3 won ipads, 4th was a gaming chair, then 5th to 7th won 50e, then 8th to 280th won 25e, then 281st to 405th won 10e, then 406th to 500th won 5000 coins, then 501st to 800th won 3000 coins, then 801st to 1200th won Golden tickets. there were total of 319832 tickets. if all players had same number of tix then chance of winning any prize would have been  about 1 in 266.

The thing is certain events takes up your time.. things like raffle and reset Madness. Which means the traffic is insane and their rankings in Google pushes up.

I mean come on, I do not have whole day to be sitting and resetting a tourney. We have lives unfortunately and busy with other things. And now with new years eve, there are many sitting in the reset Madness to try and make a win in the 10k tourney. I'll never do that.

the previous reset madness (Spin & Score) it took me 70 attempts to get a good enough score and made it into the money

in halloween reset madness (Zombie Carnival) had 54 attempts and didn't make it into the money

the 2 million payouts reset madness  (Sugar Rush) had 25 attempt and made it into the money

last years christmas reset madness had 4 attempts and didn't make it into the money (that slot: santa's wonderland takes too long and sucks)

last years reset madness on bounty gold had 38 attempts and didn't make it into the money.

christmas big bass bonanza reset madness last year had 4 attempts and didn't make it into the money.

last years Sweet Bonanza Xmas reset madness had 26 attempts and didn't make it into the money.

last years Christmas Carol Megaways reset madness had 19 attempts and didn't make it into the money.

last years Halloween Giveaway 2021 - Unlimited Terror Tournament (Day of Dead) didn't make it into the money.

had 50 attempts in the Silly Season Reset Madness tourney but did not get into the money, top 850 got paid cash and 850th had score of 119,465, my best attempt was attempt #32 with a score of 68,995.

(in one of the attempts I had 7 spins remaining when in Level 4, had potential there)

this makes it only 2 wins out of  10 reset/unlimited tourneys.  (however two of the 10 tourneys only had 4 attempts each), the ones that I had wins in, had 70 attempts and 25 attempts)

the top 4 players were on 500K or higher, 523,915, 522,020, 518,795, 516,925.

(so only 4 max wins, max win is a 5000x on this slot which would give 500,000 points) shows you how rare it is considering how many players took part and how many would have done resets.

total players 19,097

staked $12,500  return $11,771.95, loss of $728.05, RTP 94.18%

out of the 50 attempts of 250 spins each... there were 16 profitable attempts.

• 2 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, Flatzem said:

in the Lunar New Year Raffle

prize pool 6894e

tickets issued 135,709

prizes were 1st: 88e, 2-5: 38e, 6-18: 18e, 19-68: 12e, 69-650: 10e, 651-6888: 5000 coins

I had 15 tix which was the max number possible and won 5000 coins. 

A decimal point after the 50 and an 'e' would have been so much nicer, but nice win anyway bro.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
3 hours ago, Flatzem said:

just opened a legendary lootbox from the social pass and clicked on the middle card but should have gone for the right , I usually always go for the middle. but wasn't expecting them to start doing cash inside of the lootbox , first time ever seen that happen.

whatcashisnowaprizewhat.thumb.png.f3b6667989defac626bbda711257fbff.png

Oooooh interesting! Maybe they have upped their game! How often are you still doing these? Nice to see you posting in here again.

6 hours ago, cocopop3011 said:

Oooooh interesting! Maybe they have upped their game! How often are you still doing these? Nice to see you posting in here again.

I got it appearing only once before, but not getting it. That was probably more than 2 years ago, but I've never seen it appearing again. Personally, I think it was, and still is, just an incentive trick...appearing but not getting it. Pick any card and the cash prize would appear in one of the unpick cards. Same trick as with the cash prizes in the Legendary Wheel...the pointer would always miss the cash sector!

16 hours ago, cocopop3011 said:

I play mostly the cash tourneys on a daily basis (so only about 5 or 6 a day) , occasionally will do some ticket tourneys to try get a free ticket for the weekly tourney. but as far as the cash tourneys go its now gone over 300 cash tourney attempts since my last win (average was 173 attempts after my most recent win) and that was back in mid January. Got 16th in a tourney recently where only top 15 got paid cash (that was on the 300th cash tourney attempt). (2nd time ever getting 1 outside of the money in a cash tourney). 

9 hours ago, Afi4wins said:

I got it appearing only once before, but not getting it. That was probably more than 2 years ago, but I've never seen it appearing again. Personally, I think it was, and still is, just an incentive trick...appearing but not getting it. Pick any card and the cash prize would appear in one of the unpick cards. Same trick as with the cash prizes in the Legendary Wheel...the pointer would always miss the cash sector!

I have had it land on cash just once but that was just once in over 200 legendary wheels and also just once getting the 45K coins. (how many times did I get to spin the legendary wheel ? via paid and free methods, about 215 or so.  dunno exactly how many times between the time I joined in Oct and end of Nov 2021 but after that it was 207 legend wheel spins.

• 1 month later...