Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Olek1992
    Newest Member
    Olek1992

• No registered users viewing this page.

Pragmatic's Social Tournament Progress

Afi4wins

17 hours ago, Flatzem said:

almost all praggy slots are high variance

As you probably already know bro, I'm no longer interested in high variance games. I prefer slots that pay regularly and frequently, even if the max win would only be about 1500+x.

15 hours ago, Flatzem said:

I have played praggies a lot (mostly at ST) and only once had a 5000x max win (Gorilla Mayhem).

Even when Pragmatic Play would start producing low-medium variance games, I still won't play them...cos I cannot trust Pragmatic for ever!

@Fiekie247  From your screenshot, it shows another 23 days to the end of the tournament...is that correct? If so, then there's a very long way more to go bro, and positions will be moving about frequently too.

Anyway, good luck to holding on to your position bro...hope you win a cash prize in the end. 

7 hours ago, Afi4wins said:

Just checked the Leaderboard (for curiosity's sake only 😜)...

@Fiekie247 is now at 78th position (20Euro)

The last position to win 10Euro is 550th (currently at 242,615 points)

Will I give it a try? Maybe, maybe not...simply hate ST!

I've used 7 tickets on it so far and best was 193,910 (5th ticket), I've not run good in the monthly tourneys at all, or the TNT tourneys (0 wins/22) or ENT tourneys (0 wins/46) or Mon-Fri tourneys (0 wins/119).... 

wonder what the most number of tickets someone used in one monthly and not won a cash prize I've done 37 tickets twice but my average is about 19 now. I looked through the leaderboard and noticed some 1 ticket newbies in the top 100.

9 hours ago, Flatzem said:

this what sux about these ST tourneys they don't let you keep your highest score if you reset.

Exactly! It's a really stupid move to start all over again from fresh!

ST should retain and use the best highest score by each player, giving everyone better chances to improve their scores and position.

Like I've said before, Pragmatic need 'new brains' in order to improve! 

When I was actively participating in the tourneys some time back, I also did many resets and rebuys...but each time getting even poorer results! Then I completely stop participating in these stupid tourneys!

6 hours ago, Afi4wins said:

When I was actively participating in the tourneys some time back, I also did many resets and rebuys...but each time getting even poorer results! Then I completely stop participating in these stupid tourneys!

MG tourneys had it right, in that they let you keep the highest score and you could do rebuys to improve it... too bad MG tourneys are no longer around cause they couldn't be bothered fixing a bug.

I agree, but I guess it a risk, imagine, you on 5th place in the monthly, trying to chase first place, makes it very hard, as you have to sacrifice your 5th position to try again.

I mentioned it once before, and that was their way of implementing high volatile strategy, of big risk, possible big gain type of scenario etc.

6 minutes ago, Fiekie247 said:

I agree, but I guess it a risk, imagine, you on 5th place in the monthly, trying to chase first place, makes it very hard, as you have to sacrifice your 5th position to try again.

I mentioned it once before, and that was their way of implementing high volatile strategy, of big risk, possible big gain type of scenario etc.

To me it's still a rubbish way of doing things!

On 12/24/2022 at 8:55 PM, Fiekie247 said:

I am now at the moment thinking should I reset or not. I might in the end win 10 euros, but winning on this slot seems very hard.

Now the reset Madness on 30 December is also on this Santa slot.

don't reset your monthly (you will get top 550 for sure), and just focus on the reset madness in a few days time

I've been thinking of exposing Pragmatic's strategy of using their streamers to fill up the top leaderboard positions in their big money tourneys, but I just couldn't get the interest in doing it so far. Maybe one day I'll do it...but I'd bet that even that would not deter most people from taking part in that ST tourneys!