Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    iRok2017
    Newest Member
    iRok2017

• No registered users viewing this page.

Covid-19: We are all in this together! Check in here every day

On 4/29/2020 at 8:58 AM, ValDes said:

Some of the existing restrictions in Bulgaria lifted a few days ago - walk in park with children, training on open air, etc...

Although our stats looking much better in comparison with most EU countries, the number of new cases is rising steadily and no one is able to provide adequate prediction what's gonna happen after May 13th when the current state of emergency is supposed to end. 

On 4/29/2020 at 9:32 AM, Afi4wins said:

That's about the same as in Malaysia too...some restrictions have been loosen, some companies have gone back into operations, but only 2-family members can be together outside at any time, not for exercising or strolling, but only for essential movements. New cases are still being recorded, although now lower at double digits, and it looks like the May 12th deadline still hangs. 😒

Today we have been told we are over the peak but I can't see with deaths still at over 600+ a day! We now have the second worse death rate in the world, the highest in Europe. Getting back to the new normal is scary to say the least.

39 minutes ago, cocopop3011 said:

@Flatzem We will no longer be allowing these videos in this thread. Thanks mate.

the video was discussing the nurse dance videos and saying they are in poor taste, in the latest one released, the nurses are mimicking the "coffin dance meme", I don't know if the body they were carrying is of an actual dead person or if it is another nurse pretending to be dead tho. Why do these nurses not realize that what they are doing making these dance videos at hospitals is a bad look on the healthcare industry. Some would say they are trying to lift the morale of patients and hospital staff and lower their stress levels. Others would say this is a total dance in your face mockery.

17 minutes ago, Flatzem said:

the video was discussing the nurse dance videos and saying they are in poor taste, in the latest one released, the nurses are mimicking the "coffin dance meme", I don't know if the body they were carrying is of an actual dead person or if it is another nurse pretending to be dead tho. Why do these nurses not realize that what they are doing making these dance videos at hospitals is a bad look on the healthcare industry. Some would say they are trying to lift the morale of patients and hospital staff and lower their stress levels. Others would say this is a total dance in your face mockery.

Personally, I don't like seeing such videos that try to make a fun thing out of disasters, sickness, deaths, whatsoever...and especially if the hosts are using senseless profanities in their dialogues (you know which 2 guys I'm talking about), so I agree with Sharon that such videos be banned altogether here.

I know that you are posting them up to let everyone know of what people are doing, with good intentions, and I'm not pointing my finger at you for posting such videos. Decent videos are still most welcome though...and let's keep Askgamblers free from profanities and vulgarities. :angel:

1 hour ago, cocopop3011 said:

Today we have been told we are over the peak but I can't see with deaths still at over 600+ a day! We now have the second worse death rate in the world, the highest in Europe. Getting back to the new normal is scary to say the least.

How can 600+ deaths a day be over the peak???!!! 🙄

Heya, 

Lost of restrictions removed effective today or May 6th - bars and restaurants in open air opening, individual training allowed, swimming pools opened, etc etc... And the most important one, the car checkpoints controlled by police removed in two days! :) 

Other than this, we have a pretty solid Covid stats so far and hopefully this fact won't change any time soon. 🙏

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/bulgaria/

14 hours ago, ValDes said:

Heya, 

Lost of restrictions removed effective today or May 6th - bars and restaurants in open air opening, individual training allowed, swimming pools opened, etc etc... And the most important one, the car checkpoints controlled by police removed in two days! :) 

Other than this, we have a pretty solid Covid stats so far and hopefully this fact won't change any time soon. 🙏

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/bulgaria/

Wow that is amazing! I am so happy for your country, I wish I could say the same for the UK. It looks like our lockdown will be extended on Thursday the infection rate is still not dropping. The Scottish minister announced the lockdown will more than likey be extended there so we are just waiting to see if the other three nations follow suit. The Wales first minister needs to resign, Ii can't even bear to listen to him saying schools should reopen and children age 5 should social distance with 2m. Please!!! There is no child on this planet who would understand that rule when they are playing.

2 hours ago, cocopop3011 said:

Wow that is amazing! I am so happy for your country, I wish I could say the same for the UK. It looks like our lockdown will be extended on Thursday the infection rate is still not dropping. The Scottish minister announced the lockdown will more than likey be extended there so we are just waiting to see if the other three nations follow suit. The Wales first minister needs to resign, Ii can't even bear to listen to him saying schools should reopen and children age 5 should social distance with 2m. Please!!! There is no child on this planet who would understand that rule when they are playing.

Even adults cannot keep their distances when outdoor, much less to expect children to do that? Absurd perception and understanding of children, if I may say so!

In my country, on Monday (yesterday), businesses were allowed to open again, but at wet markets, reporters were already reporting how the crowd were rushing to buy goods and not keeping their distancing at all - they have totally forgotten the importance of social distancing, and grabbing food before it runs out became top priority instead! I won't be surprised if Covid-19 strikes yet again!!!

1 hour ago, blondie said:

Hey guys, hope you're all well. Today has been a shock full day. Just got the news that my role at work has been made redundant. It's like everything that's already happening isn't enough stressful to get these news on top. :(

get yourself on fiverr and start making money today

3 hours ago, pinnit2015 said:

Temperatures been yo yoing between 38 and 39.5 for the last day and my head feels as if it’s about to explode; hopefully just the retinal migraines I get the odd time (they seem to Shoot my body head up for some reason); Magic 😪

Oh man! So sorry to hear that! :(

Sincerely hope it will pass soon with no other complications! :good:

Keep us posted and get well soon! :) 

9 hours ago, pinnit2015 said:

Temperatures been yo yoing between 38 and 39.5 for the last day and my head feels as if it’s about to explode; hopefully just the retinal migraines I get the odd time (they seem to Shoot my body head up for some reason); Magic 😪

Oh nooo, You should be able to get tested they have opened the capacity of people who are eligible for tests. Do you have any local testing drive thrus?

@Flatzem Me and Pinnit are both from the UK, we can single handidly explain how the UK are dealing with this pandemic ourselves. None of these videos are required. Please be careful in your words against others in your future post. 

I created this topic so people can come here if they're feeling low or sad, so we can all make sure each other are SAFE not to spread hatred. I'd like to keep this topic a positive one until we are all through this dreadful year.

6 hours ago, cocopop3011 said:

@Flatzem Me and Pinnit are both from the UK, we can single handidly explain how the UK are dealing with this pandemic ourselves. None of these videos are required. Please be careful in your words against others in your future post. 

I created this topic so people can come here if they're feeling low or sad, so we can all make sure each other are SAFE not to spread hatred. I'd like to keep this topic a positive one until we are all through this dreadful year.

It is bad enough that hatred and racism is prevalent outside in the real world, no matter which part of the world you are in, but this internet realm is one place I hope to find a nice sanctuary somewhere, but that isn't happening either. 

For as long as Askgamblers is a peaceful sanctuary, I'd be pleased to stay on. :angel:

@Flatzem mate, you have already been asked a couple of times to refrain from posting all these videos here... As you can see, what we do here is to share news about how things with COVID goes across our countries and that's all. ;) 

And speaking about it... End of the current lockdown on Wednesday, will be replaced with sth else we all want to hear more about it... ANyway, drove my wife to her work this morning and to be honest, there aren't any symptoms that we are still under lockdown - the streets are full with people, the traffic is back 😢 and no one is wearing masks.

Wondering if we are just two weeks away from secondary lockdown? ...  🤔

5 minutes ago, ValDes said:

@Flatzem mate, you have already been asked a couple of times to refrain from posting all these videos here... As you can see, what we do here is to share news about how things with COVID goes across our countries and that's all. ;) 

And speaking about it... End of the current lockdown on Wednesday, will be replaced with sth else we all want to hear more about it... ANyway, drove my wife to her work this morning and to be honest, there aren't any symptoms that we are still under lockdown - the streets are full with people, the traffic is back 😢 and no one is wearing masks.

Well Guru-san...habits die hard as they say...and people in my country are also back to flocking the supermarkets and whatnots, but the traffic may not be as bad as on normal days I think (I still haven't driven out to any main roads or highways as yet, no reason to anyway, so I wouldn't really know the traffic conditions).

Controlled lockdown is now extended to June 6th (or 9th), to cover the forthcoming festivities. Ah well, that's not too bad really.

12 hours ago, cocopop3011 said:

Thanks for saying that coco! I didn't want to say anything, but when I shared here last week that my job made my position redundant, the last thing I wanted to see is someone from this forum saying- just go on fiverr and make money. We're all going through something, some have it better some worse, but that's why we're here for one another.

3 minutes ago, blondie said:

Thanks for saying that coco! I didn't want to say anything, but when I shared here last week that my job made my position redundant, the last thing I wanted to see is someone from this forum saying- just go on fiverr and make money. We're all going through something, some have it better some worse, but that's why we're here for one another.

Oh Blondie, I’m so sorry I must have missed both of the posts 😩 As if we aren’t going through enough as it is and now people losing their jobs as well. My dad has also had to take redundancy. Stay positive Blondie, I know things are low right now but you will get through this. There is a light at the end of the tunnel, I just know there are going to be more opportunities out there for you. Does your country have any schemes in place for people who have lost their jobs? 

1 hour ago, ValDes said:

Possibly!! I see Germany have already had a rise in cases. I think the further is uncertain to say the least. 

In Wales we have been given a further three week extension of the lockdown which I’m happy about. We can exercise outside more than once a day though. 

England however!!! They can now travel to a destination to exercise which is ridiculous!! You watch the beaches and parks be packed this week! The First Minitser has said they are not allowed to enter Wales and if they do they’ll be heavily fined! 

I feel Boris made a very wrong move going against the other three nations!! 😩

2 hours ago, ValDes said:

I thought it meant about posting the dancing nurse videos.

1 hour ago, cocopop3011 said:

Possibly!! I see Germany have already had a rise in cases. I think the further is uncertain to say the least. 

In Wales we have been given a further three week extension of the lockdown which I’m happy about. We can exercise outside more than once a day though. 

England however!!! They can now travel to a destination to exercise which is ridiculous!! You watch the beaches and parks be packed this week! The First Minitser has said they are not allowed to enter Wales and if they do they’ll be heavily fined! 

I feel Boris made a very wrong move going against the other three nations!! 😩

Off the record of the formal speeches, It's believed Johnson didn't want to run with the stuff he's said but no doubt being pressured by a lot of the Tory's with vested business interests so he had to plump for a half way house - Hancock is probably one of the worst in the party and  worried about his house building buddies (to be fair to Hancock his names a pretty good descriptor of what he is).