Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Missesqtee
    Newest Member
    Missesqtee

• No registered users viewing this page.

Covid-19: We are all in this together! Check in here every day

So guys, the entire world is pretty much being affected by Covid-19 and since we are all friends here I think it is just as important that we all look out for each other too! 

Yes we are a gambling forum but I want every single one of you to know, that there will always be someone here for you to talk to over the coming weeks and months that bring uncertain times for all of us. 

Some of us have been friends here for years, some of us are newer friends but that makes no difference. Let's all check in to this topic every day so we know each other are safe. We are all in this together and there wll be light at the end of the tunnel. 

Just a quick update on where I am - 

So shcools are closed here in the UK. We're not on lockdown but we have been told to socially distance ourselves. This means we shouldn't attend playgroups, shouldn't meet with friends, no after school classes. We've been advised to stay away from bars, clubs and restaurants although that is not mandatory yet. Explaining to my young chldren why they can't leave the house now is hearbreaking to say the least, but we will do whatever it takes to stay safe. 

Please share your story guys. I know the UK is heading for stricter guidelines like other countries right now and it would be great to see how the world are the handling it differenty. 

Also, I'm concerned we haven't heard of @pinnit2015 for a while. Anyone spoke to gim over the last few days?

And just to let everyone know, it is business as usual for me and Valdes. As long as we we are both fit and well we wil bel here in the forum every day for you.

Thanks for creating this important topic, dear! 🙌

Situation in Bulgaria - whole country is under state of emergency since last Friday, the elderly are instructed by the government to stay at home and quit all unnecessary contacts with outside world, we have full blockade for entire town for the first time in our recent history (Bansko, popul. 10,000, famous ski resort) and we are just a step ahead from full blockade in the next 48 to 72 hours. As you can see, rather drastic, even draconian measures but the results are more than efficient with Bulgaria having only 115 confirmed COVID-19 cases 12 days after registering the first positive test. We are being told by the officials that the burst of the pandemic is inevitable and coming up within the next 10 days tops despite all steps and measures but it is expected to be nowhere close to the tragedy that's happening in Italy.  

In the name of all fairness, the government, which I truly believed to be totally incompetent and inefficient three years in their 4-years term,  is acting with an unprecedented speed and firmness which is totally unusual situation for our geographic latitudes :).  Almost 80% of the nation supports their efforts which is again unprecedented in our recent history.  

The only positive news though is that I've never seen our nation so united! We had hundreds of retired doctors and nurses volunteered to get back to work and help in hospitals in the first 72 hours after the first registered positive test! We have thousands of your people volunteering on a regular basis to take care for elders in the big cities (buying food, medicament, etc)! For the first time in my 42 years I can see the majority of my fellow countrymen following and executing strictly all government instructions against COVID-19 spread! Unbelievable indeed and truly encouraging to be honest! 

As our beloved Sharon mentioned in her post, the entire AG crew remain at your services under 'business as usual' mode until further notice. Don't worry, we are working from home and yes, we follow strictly all anti-COVID19 instructions. :)

Stay safe, take care and hey, don't forget the human kind survived rather successfully far more dangerous threats.  😷

15 hours ago, cocopop3011 said:

So guys, the entire world is pretty much being affected by Covid-19 and since we are all friends here I think it is just as important that we all look out for each other too! 

Yes we are a gambling forum but I want every single one of you to know, that there will always be someone here for you to talk to over the coming weeks and months that bring uncertain times for all of us. 

Some of us have been friends here for years, some of us are newer friends but that makes no difference. Let's all check in to this topic every day so we know each other are safe. We are all in this together and there wll be light at the end of the tunnel. 

Just a quick update on where I am - 

So shcools are closed here in the UK. We're not on lockdown but we have been told to socially distance ourselves. This means we shouldn't attend playgroups, shouldn't meet with friends, no after school classes. We've been advised to stay away from bars, clubs and restaurants although that is not mandatory yet. Explaining to my young chldren why they can't leave the house now is hearbreaking to say the least, but we will do whatever it takes to stay safe. 

Please share your story guys. I know the UK is heading for stricter guidelines like other countries right now and it would be great to see how the world are the handling it differenty. 

Also, I'm concerned we haven't heard of @pinnit2015 for a while. Anyone spoke to gim over the last few days?

And just to Let everyone know, it is business as usual for me and Valdes. As long as we we are both fit and well we wil bel here in the forum every day for you.

Pinnit is active on another forum where they talk about bonanza. Over there they are only concerned about getting GOLD than any coronavirus.

have you guys seen any of the TV news programmes, the people on it are all wearing those surgical masks as they read the news or they talk about the issues. Also soon we will surely see those live dealers start to wear the masks. all the dealers blackjack, roulette, baccarat, monopoly live, sic bo. Of course I am certain they are delaying the wearing of them cause it would put off the customers to see them wearing that right? They would rather the customers see normal operations and not think about the corona think while they gamble their money. But at the same time it can be putting the employees at risk.

so wanted to mention a few corona related "coincidences" or predictive programming. So let's start with the 2004 film The Terminal and there is a scene where a bunch of Asian (Chinese) females walk past all wearing the surgical masks, also the security tells hanks character that America is closed, then hanks character repeats it twice.

Other observations: Hanks is currently in Australia supposedly in quarantine cause he and his wife have the coronavirus. Hanks has shown on instagram pictures of his type writer that he brought with him and his typewriter is the Corona type writer.  But Hanks is not the only celeb who is showing off his Corona type writer, the old Madame X Madonna has also showed off her Corona type writer "Coronamatic".

Also Hanks mentioned that his wife leads by 201 points which could be a signal about the Event 201.

coronahankstypewriter.gif

madonnatypewriter.thumb.jpg.da5fef7940c3dbda7aa0f965a22ac8bd.jpg

Hi guys! Just a check in from me and a quick update from the UK. 

We've had the biggest jump in deaths today as the toll reaches 177. Our clubs, bars, restaurants, theatres, cinemas, museums, lesuire centres have all bee ordered to close with immediate effect. 

We have not been placed in lockdwon yet, but it is coming. Everything is very sombre at the moment and I;m struggling to accept that this is actually real.

Over and out guys, let's all chat again tomorrow please. Stay safe friends.

New Online Prank: Teens are Coughing on Store Produce and Posting the Video Online 

The Washington Examiner reported:

Idle teenagers are participating in a “disturbing trend” of coughing on grocery store produce and posting their pranks online as the nation fights the coronavirus, which is known to spread from human “droplets” spraying from mouths.

The latest incident occurred in the Washington exurb of Purcellville, Virginia, some 55 miles from the White House.

According to a Purcellville Police Department report, “An incident occurred at a local grocery store involving juveniles reportedly coughing on produce, while filming themselves and posting it on social media.”

The report said that the store, identified on social media as Harris Teeter, immediately removed the items and cleaned up the area. The police said, “The grocery store immediately removed the items in question, and has taken appropriate measures to ensure the health of store patrons.”

On a community Facebook page, one woman who said she witnessed the event wrote, “Punk teenagers are hitting the grocery stores, coughing all over the produce and the grocery items — filming it and posting it to YouTube. It scared the ***** out of one elderly woman who was just trying to grocery shop. Why the ***** aren’t these people keeping their teens home??? This is not summer vacay!”

39 minutes ago, bigdk88 said:

Hope everyone good I've not left the house in about 3 days now. I'm currently sourcing some delivery companies because all the supermarkets are impossible to get a delivery from until April how are they so ill prepared!? Take care all!

Heeey...wait a sec...I know this guy bigdk88...from about 20 years ago...I think... 🤣

Welcome back buddy! 😉

9 hours ago, bigdk88 said:

Hope everyone good I've not left the house in about 3 days now. I'm currently sourcing some delivery companies because all the supermarkets are impossible to get a delivery from until April how are they so ill prepared!? Take care all!

Well well well! Welcome back to the big man! Where have you been? 

5 hours ago, cocopop3011 said:

Guys, I'm not going to lie today is the first time I've cried about this. I'm struggling guys so I'm  off to read all of your posts to try and cheer me up.

Oh my dear Sharon...why are you  crying? Is it because of the pandemic...or due to being stuck at home?

Well, if it makes you feel better my dear, I had a horrible day at home today, so I'm thinking of moving out tomorrow! At least I won't have to endure all the stresses and depression at home! 😝

18 hours ago, Afi4wins said:

Oh my dear Sharon...why are you  crying? Is it because of the pandemic...or due to being stuck at home?

Well, if it makes you feel better my dear, I had a horrible day at home today, so I'm thinking of moving out tomorrow! At least I won't have to endure all the stresses and depression at home! 😝

Just the whole Pandemic Afi, it's getting so scary now, never thought I would have to live through anything like this in my lifetime.  Sad times indeed.

55 minutes ago, cocopop3011 said:

Just the whole Pandemic Afi, it's getting so scary now, never thought I would have to live through anything like this in my lifetime.  Sad times indeed.

Indeed it is. It is very shocking for me too...yet there are so many stupid idiots (youngsters) out there who thinks it's all a joke, making fun out of Covid-19, and even spitting everywhere and at other people! 

11 minutes ago, Afi4wins said:

Indeed it is. It is very shocking for me too...yet there are so many stupid idiots (youngsters) out there who thinks it's all a joke, making fun out of Covid-19, and even spitting everywhere and at other people! 

Yep agree Afi, unfortunately we live in a world where some people just do not give a shit about anyone else. Stay safe Afi, my dear friend and please remember to keep letting us know that you are okay.

1 hour ago, cocopop3011 said:

I am sure you have watched those zombie apocalypse films/tv shows so much focus is on a survival type scenario/virus related, so many video games made about these types of situations too. So many games and films such as Resident Evil about a virus, then you have the show Walking Dead tv show (now in it's 10th season) also has a virus that has infected the WHOLE world.

You know that in the game and film Resident Evil the Umbrella Corporation has the same logo to a Chinese biotech company except a difference in colours.

logoumbrella.jpg.1f9caf99165e0654b636e0c3cbb15e75.jpg

And something else is that in the game/movie Resident Evil the city is called Raccoon City, but the animal Racoon has only 1 letter C BUT it can also be spelt as Raccoon.. ...  now if we consider that Corona is anagram for Racoon. So we have a connection there.

Now the word Racoon can also be spelt Raccoon so basically they are interchangeable. So Resident Evil could easily be considered as having Racoon or Raccoon City. It is after all named after the animal that is where the word came from surely. The dumpster diving mammal.

Racoons (also spelt raccoons) are native to North America . Its common colors are grey and black and are covered in thick underfur which helps during the cold weather. Two of the raccoon's most distinctive features are its extremely dexterous front paws and its facial mask.

So much of this has been made and is being consumed by people and now it is playing out in the real world in some way. There are at least two different strains of this virus that is all over the world, some places have it worse than other places. Anyway I am sure most people would like to go back 1 year and and then live out a different scenario than the one that is currently being played.

The values I'm talking about – a belief in freedom, tolerance of others, accepting personal and social responsibility, respecting and upholding the rule of law – are the things we should try to live by every day. To me they're as British as the Union Flag, as football, as fish and chips

But Cameron made a speech about British Values years ago, with the undertone that the British are morally above that of other countries 😔

The last 70 years have seen the country really start to plummet down the swanny