Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Giulia666
    Newest Member
    Giulia666

• No registered users viewing this page.

Covid-19: We are all in this together! Check in here every day

Lest not forget, amongst some political backslapping, and various politicians falling over themselves, that this was only a few months ago:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-50829634

Where workers had to strike to get fair pay - world away from the current political juxtaposition of 'I've always admired the NHS, me' 

So yes, whilst some of the political decision recently have been good, best remember that this Conservatives would quite happily sell the NHS to the highest bidder to get them off the government balance sheet (though, to add balance, the NHS is a very inefficient beast and has been for many a year, populated with management consultant fees and cash sapping red tape)

You know what buffed me really hard these last few weeks?... It became crystal clear that the modern world is happily 'investing' tens of billions on a early basis to add some megapixels to your smartphone camera, but when it comes to science and especially medicine researches the common motto is 'Nah, we don't have enough funds at the moment'... It goes for both big business and governments...

Shame, shame which now blows back straight in our face. For a good reason of course! And you know what's even worse... Sincerely doubt someone/anyone (modern homo sapiens, business, governments) will draw any sensible and reasonable conclusions. :( 

On the back of the above; spare a few thoughts for the off thought ill cousin of the NHS - local authorities and the social care system (I'd the joy of working in both sectors at a time). Whilst the NHS have no obligations to deliver a balanced budgets, it's poorer cousin does; creating a massive imbalance between the two.

When this settles down, no doubt the NHS will come back on the agenda for review. It'll entail the normal 'what can we do': whole-scale reforms or pump more money into it - for what it's worth money isn't the solution IMO: Scotland for example spend more money on health per capita than England, yet have waiting lists somethings double of those down south. They really need to look at other countries who spend less, yet achieve more: easier said than done - if you take Japan for example, to compare the two is negating looking at fundamental differences across the population: you can segment parts of the UK across 'obesity, alcohol' and various other factors.

My first port of call would be to cut the raff of middle management populating the NHS: non clincial, non necessary and for those who still remain, start holding them to account to, what often is, mismanagement. 

Arresting folk will come as a novel experience to some Police, they're more used to putting plasters over their paper cuts - can't see it happening and to the folk they fine? Broad brush statement but what's the chances of John drinking cider in the park with his pals actually even accepting it, never mind paying it? Suppose you've got to be seen to be using the stick though. 

How is it going for you guys?In Serbia it got pretty strict we are not allowed to go out after 17:00.The funny thing is that shopping malls and caffes are not closed as apparently country needs money 🤣Around 450 infected people and 8 deaths according to news.I am thinking that probably around 5,000 people are infected.

11 minutes ago, copyyy said:

How is it going for you guys?In Serbia it got pretty strict we are not allowed to go out after 17:00.The funny thing is that shopping malls and caffes are not closed as apparently country needs money 🤣Around 450 infected people and 8 deaths according to news.I am thinking that probably around 5,000 people are infected.

I guess it’s pretty vital for supermarkets to stay open otherwise a lot of people including my family would really struggle! It’s impossible to keep a fridge stocked with kids for so many weeks or even months. 

We’re approaching 600 deaths in the UK 😒 I’m sure that figure will be more than exceeded today 😥 Stay safe Copyyy

look through comment sections on youtube and some are calling the entire thing a scam and in denial, some are more serious bout it, some are somewhat serious about it.

take a look at this batch.

• If you take 'The Truman Show' as a factual documentary, our whole lives are a scam from birth to death. The whole world is a stage.
  • One feels helpless when surrounded by nothing but moronic ignorant lemmings and good little slave bots
  • Please don't believe the FAKE NEWS about Prince Charles and Boris being tested positive ! This is all part of the psychopathic elite's fear-mongering scenario.
  • The lunatics really do run the asylum now.
  • Boris and Charles’ CV diagnosis is probably a lie to spread the fear and obedience. Don’t believe these elites until they start dying by the dozen
  • People are smelling an rat even two of my mates think something isnt right. And were just average joes for want of an better word.
  • Every day they announce the death toll, people should be demanding to see the numbers from the last 3 years.

• It does seem odd how a percentage are dying from the virus, but none of that percentage includes a lot of well known celebrities, politicians , royals etc who have tested positive for the virus.
    • My friend and his father got it. Hospital sent them home to isolate. So why are they opening all these hospitals every where. How r they filling them. Dont make sense
    • Yes, lots of people have viruses in them, because viruses, bacteria and germs are UBIQUITOUS as my food science teacher told me at Torquay Technical College many years ago.
      • covivid19 can be imagined as an apocalyptic event that only they - the govt - can rescue you from What is “ social distancing ”, “quarantine shaming” and “flatten the curve” but psychology of fear or newspeak ?
      • LOOK at the psychology of all this!!!..Hey everybody STAY AWAY FROM OTHER HUMANS...curl up with your electronic device...your device is your friend- it will save you!...other humans will kill you!!..the Smart Grid is your salvation!!...distance yourself from the Humans!!..Embrace the Grid!!!..Everyone is your Enemy- only your Smart phone is your friend!!..my god this makes Orwell's 1984 look like a picnic in the park!..THIS is BAD!!!
      • At this rate we will be envying the freedom of North Koreans!
      • Boris and Charles? What a publicity stunt! Don't believe it. Wake up ppl.
      • I never believe boris or Charles tested positive or any other famous got the virus . The only innocent us got it and die for it . They play their role well enough in this satanic game and now is hide and wait time for solution up coming vaccine and self testing kit on the way for innocent humanity ....
      • Had a feeling from the start that this whole thing is like a test to see how people react, to see if they willingly give up their freedoms in order to be protected, can't prove it of course, more of a suspicious feeling.
      • I'm not doing a test. I said all along it's a flu virus. Test kits are to get everyone's dna. Destroy the weak. keep the strong. That's the motive.
      • It’s weird, all these celebs getting Coronavirus like they’re trying to process the propaganda in our minds. I think personally the economy is going to collapse regardless, politics will collapse. The west will seem they can’t cope. But Israel will want this and take world leading state, one world government and a cashless society. Agenda 21 depopulation. They’ll kill us or make us infertile. These evil ***** anti christ followers really are on the path to *****.
      • In Italy elderly people were massively vaccinated in last October.
        • It is a Planned-demic
        • Soon as I heard thought this is a joke such fake news Charles and Boris tested positive. I don’t believe it at all.
          • Even my own GP said that today...i told my GP my symptoms, she just told me, just allergies...These "lock downs" are unnecessary I keep telling people that THEY are prepping us for something and USING, the "VIRUS" as a distraction!
          • Straight from the mouth of babes " my 17 year old daughter said "the only danger i see from this virus is how quickly it's spreading" otherwise she says a just a flu" ...
          • I heard they're rolling in vaccines and micro chips during this period. No vaccines no jobs.
          • Oh, it's ridiculous! People are losing their minds over nothing more than propaganda! I'm sure there's a bug going around but guess what everyone! It's the flu! Remember we're in flu season and nobody has even mentioned the flu going around. Having said that, I do understand that people are scared. It's not their fault. They're programmed by what they see.
          • Is it true that Johnson boris has tested positive for covid19 or media playing around to make pll realise how covid19 is dangerous to stay home
          • Self reporting... Same thing went on in ***** Germany, people getting ratted out for no reason by their fellow man and rounded up.
            • They are saying it's the elderly that are dying, would it have anything to do with them receiving the flu jab this winter?
            • The Cabal controls the Media....They just do as their told...and they’re told to spread fear...
              • The whole medical system is a hoax as well as many senior doctors they know everything that goes on self medicate and stay away from all doctors
              • Unfortunately any government that doesn't go along with this leaves itself open to biological attack. The attack would simply appear to be a lack of action on the government's part.
              • If they are testing for just generic coronaviruses then this whole thing is mass hysteria over the common cold. That is absolutely something the elite would do. They're laughing at us right now.
              • can't believe how many of my friends are buying this virus bollox
              • All the scaremongering on the media makes me feel sick with worry
              • I can't remember any other illness that has affected so many public figures and politians. This is a scam foisted on people to remove their freedom. Look at the graphs on euromomo.eu. this shows that nothing out of the ordinary is happening, only scaremongering for evil intent.
              • This is going to cause suicides and broken marriages, being locked up, I also feel so sorry for teenagers stuck in the bloody house it affects them so much
                • This is just a cover up to allow the printing of money to bail out the massive debt of the central banks. The more you dig into this sort of garbage, the less you can trust these so called "Experts" and "Scientists" they are nothing more than charlatans using data to feather their own nests and ensure they keep getting their funding. A bunch of lying vermin that have lost all credibility.
                • My god this is awful yet I’ve been saying all along the Elite have wanted to control us an this is how !!! My oldest girls are petrified of the so called pandemic I’ve tried to calm them down an I’ve shown them these videos but they are still scared 🤬🤬 sooooo angry about all of this !!! It’s messed so many people’s lives up well done 👍🏻 to those evil 🦹‍♀️ ***** that thought that up !!!!
                • These so called experts are behaving like pedophile groomers. Warning us that the lockdown would last until there is a vaccine
                • you need to look at Sweden. They have implemented no such measures whatsoever!. There society is running as usual.
                • no one seems to b sick except those on tv, probably will kill a lot less than the flu, no agenda here, globalists
                • At my parents place just now, and they're sitting having their daily fill of CV trash on the news. Come 6pm, they'll have their evening fill of regurgitated trash followed by the soaps. 50 mins of their time watching this as I am just now would set them straight, but they won't - Corrie is more important. Instead, it's poor buggers like us that have to listen to them relaying every tiny minute detail they hear on television.
                • This is nothing but a forged world-economic crisis, disguised as a pandemic! They are pushing our world towards a global political and economic tyranny!
                • We have seen for a couple of decades how scientists prostituted themselves to create hysteria about Climate Changes? Also, a few decades ago, the USA invented a hysteria about “Asbestos” just as Canada ad the UK refused to be dragged into that stupidity...thus proving that the AMERICAN scientists are paid prostitutes.. When you hear that the scientists all agree about anything, you need to insert the word rented before scientists. Now I am a scientist, who refused to compromise my opinions. I was a leading national expert on both global warming and Asbestos and here to say both cases were exaggerated and politically hyped.
                • Just read that health minister hancock has tested positive for covid 19. Yes, I don't believe it either.
                • I don't believe a word boris Johnson utters
                • Bill Gates admitted on CNN today that he's working on the VACCINE for Americans and the rest of the world
                • in Italy in their everyday updating host, la Protezione Civile, said explicitly that they are considering corona virus cases all the deaths waiting for further exams to be taken.... said it more than few times...
                • Either way, if this “coronavirus” (BIO WEAPON) was *accidentally* unleashed from a laboratory or **INTENTIONALLY **unleashed from a laboratory (I believe more in the latter scenario), is *INSIDIOUS*. Or it’s one big fat lie. I KNOW things aren’t so black and white when it comes to figuring out the maze here. It’s the game player’s (YOU) responsibility in figuring it out so WE can get the the ***** out of here when we transition (physical body death). I am not going to be tricked again to re-incarcerate (“re-incarnate”) to this prison planet (simulation/game) to be their energetic food (loosh). THEY (The Hierarchy Enslaving You) need blood (sacrifices) to make this all beLIEvable. If you understand black and white magic to change the trajectory of the collective consciousness then you understand how it’s all bullshit. THEY have done this very same thing throughout history! If it happens, believe it was planned. People do die in these GAMES that THEY play... after all, we are indeed, in a GAME. This is the only reason people are dying. To make their magic work AND to make it beLIEvable to the unconscious masses of people, who don’t believe in magic. The masses beLIEve in the lie. The majority’s fear is the powerful ingredient to the potion. This KNOWLEDGE is only hidden (the Occult) if you BeLIEve it to be hidden. If you are watching and paying attention, while using your spiritual senses, you’ll see the very beings who ushered all this in are now masquerading as the Saviors. All tactic to confuse you and control your mind. The etymology of very word government means CONTROL MIND. Look up its Latin roots.
                • As the wise philosopher Plato once wrote, when tyrants first arise, they appear as protectors. Question everything about this “coronavirus” experiment/scheme. If you care about truth and freedom, now is the time to pay VERY CLOSE ATTENTION to what is happening. FEAR is the REAL contagion here. Fear is the controlling emotion. Self Mastery is not allowing your EMOTIONS to overpower your intelligence. People keep asking me, “If it's all fake, why are people dying?” My response: People die, period. Life is fatal and unfair. It’s super convenient right now to label anyone dying, for whatever reason, as being due to the “coronavirus” TO MAKE IT beLIEvable. It’s all SORCERY if you are able to move past your own fear to “SEE” it for what it is. This “coronavirus” is only true and real to those who BELIEVE it to be. Add the possibility of death to a FALSE story line touted in the mass controlled media and people will lose their rational thinking minds. The formula to use either Black and White magic: Intention + Emotion = Creation. This is a formula for creating or manifesting in this life. The formula is very well known to those that underpin and run the world.* Once again, it is Intention + Emotion = Creation* Like any piece of knowledge or technology, it is neutral; it can be used for good or evil. If you use it for good, it’s White Magic; if you use it for evil, it’s Black Magic.
                • That vaccination will be here in a few weeks I bet... I can forsee those headlines. Mass panic as people line up for vaccines... so many will be without the antibodies. Just bear in mind when you get that vaccination why not ask for the ingredients in it? We know whats it our food by law but shouldnt we know whats in that vaccination before we take it?
                • “What do you think you’re doing out of your house?”. “Who me?, nothing, just keeping this 357 warm. Any problems?”.
                • 258,000 people in the USA die each year of "Sepsis". Many of these tragic deaths will be counted as COVID-19 during 2020.
                • You can't argue with statistics, you can't argue with the doctors, you can't argue with the authorities, you can't argue with the experts. WAKE UP TO THE TRUTH. WAKE UP TO THE FACT THEY ARE LIARS IN COLLUSION.
                • This is the beginnings of the push to chip everyone. Don't be fooled into accepting it.
                  • "When you become too incredible, you become invisible." "The only way you can control people is to lie to them. You can write that down in your book with big letters. THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN CONTROL SOMEONE IS TO LIE TO THEM." -L. Ron Hubbard, founder of the mk-ultra cult Scientology.
                  • This morning i had a parcel delivered to my front doorstep. The delivery driver knocked on the door and ran off, as if he had just placed a bomb!!
                  • My feeling is this virus has been around quite a while may be over a year or two many have had it recovered some have died but to put this in some kind of context in 2010. 67,276 people died in the UK from respiratory diseases alone that is not including cancer patient's ps 142 of them died of the swine flu
                  • Something did seem off to me about this from the start. Even if the figures given were real, it sounded no more dangerous than any other illness such as the flu, and we don’t go into lock down every year over that! Also consider the Spanish Flu. Millions upon millions died and it was extremely dangerous to the young and old alike. That also didn’t warrant a lockdown!
                  • Nostradamus predicted this in 1551, read the extract -
                    • He predicted that death will Come on a pale horse and bring ***** with it which would mean that its not a hoax its really a virus that will kill many people
                    • I said last week if Boris gets it then it's definitely bullshit,look at UK column YouTube video from Tuesday saying public health England said it's not that serious
                    • I find it Strange how so many of these Celebrities have got it and now Boris ,I was shocked when I saw a clip of people taking there dog for a walk in an isolated part of the country and they were told to go home this is getting very Worrying now 🥺 and Yesterday I saw a Doctor still with a Stethescope round his neck at the self Service check out, I've never seen that and I find it odd because I dont know of anyone that has died from this Pandemic in this Area
                    • When the government fears the people there is freedom, when the people fear the government there is tyranny. Those words are never more true than they are today and I wish I could tattoo them on the forehead of every sleeping person (especially those who believe that a right to defense and a Duty to overthrow a corrupt government is ridiculous) on the planet to remind them of how many times we common people have been enslaved to an elite class throughout history.
                    • people get into fights about how many are allowed to walk into a meat market
                      • Vaccine = sterile = artificiall wombs= Georgia guidstones inscritptions of limiting the human population
                      • The whole government story sounds like a load of baloney Coroney to me
                        • Self isolate, stay indoors 🤔 when you think your free but your inside a prison but can't see the bars
                        • The royals and now parliament have gone into hiding (self isolation) We are being totally mugged off and left to fend for ourselves.
                        • Beaches closed in Melbourne today and people in droves demanding full lock-down. Begging to be incarcerated with a short exercise break allowance! Unbelievable. It's hard to have respect for a nation of people that are willfully allowing dictatorship to override freedom.
                        • Local shop is restricting each person to 2 loaves of bread.
                          • Interesting the self employed will only receive their grant from HMRC starting June ? That's an awful long time, possibly in anticipation for the vaccinations to be used as a condition to receive your government 'support'
                          • Meanwhile, they are making all of us wait on the bill while repeating the same sulking, melodramatic, low-key rant on the podium. Time is ticking. Pneumonia is the thing they have to watch for. But the person will automatically isolate himself due to the fever associated with pneumonia. Pneumonia is very painful, I know bec I've experienced it.
                          • Isn't it weird how certain so called elites( P.Charles, B.Johnson, canadian PM wife) to name a few have the cv19 but a mild form. I bet they don't die from it. I don't believe anything the news tells us. Its news they want us to know. Biased and twisted news
                          • The behaviour of the world's media over the last 2 - 3 weeks has all the hallmarks of an enormous psy-op and they are clearly trying to terrify the public with near incessant coverage of the issue. Tellingly, people are also being told to NOT take their info from anything other than "official" sources. Here in Ireland, any time I take a look at a youtube video relating to the Coronavirus, there is a GOVERNMENT notification underneath - no kidding - telling me where to get my information on the subject. Practically EVERY radio and news station is on board, "blindly trust the govt, don't believe those crazy conspiracy theorists on the internet". Anyone who knows anything about the techniques of psychological warfare will understand that they are using fear to create a state of totally submissive obedience whereby we will roll over and let them take our rights.
                          • Ban everything world wide except BIOWEAPON LABS.... >.>
                          • Was in the park with my pregnant girlfriend as she needs sun and some exercise, no one was around we sat down for a break as you do .the the police approach us and ask us what we are doing.i said we need a rest as we have been exercising(walking), we got told to go home and spoken to in a way I do not appreciate so we continued walking.
                          • A lockdown is violating the humanrights!!!! I'm still going to work though I have less work than before this virus came to my country,but then my country is not in full lockdown like in Britain.
                          • 33 hundred thousand people 33 is THE HOAX CODE and they’ve dropped it in all over the place but still the sheep carry on blindly 🐑 Baaaa
                          • I was in my local hospital with a friend who is unwell and in recovery, the nursing sister balled at me for being 10 minutes late from the cafe before they closed the hostipal to all visitors saying this is very serious, I replied no it's not it's nonsense, they want to keep everyone in fear and yet the goverment are having bullshit meetings all in the same room really
                          • Anyone else Experiencing an increase in telecommunication cable laying in our area like here in Kenton, Beware in my view this is there way of laying grounds for 5G while you are all quarantined in your homes.
                          • Bill Gates with the US military are the most likely suspects for this. US are using this to hurt the countries it has a problem with. Sanctions on iran China blackmailed into paying billions already to US. This would explain why US stockpiled thousands of coffins a few years ago because they have been planning it since at least then.
                          • They know the virus is “spreading” bc they know that a large % of people already have antibodies of coronavirus in there system and will there for test positive with the more people randomly tested
                          • I'm not at all afraid of this virus....because it doesn't exist. What I am afraid of is this the response from the masses who are literally SCREAMING to be locked up inside their own homes, and demanding that those who question this whole nonsense be locked up. Unfuckingbelievable!!!
                          • Isn't it funny prince Charles had the corona virus boris Johnson has it handcock from government has boris Charles both been by the queen yet they say the queen doesn't or didn't have it spreading her royal virus before she drops dead and maybe she has it from the Duke of Edinburgh so tge royal house hold could drop like flies it's like it's becoming fashionable with the rich elites yet survive it while the common person drops dead in hours or a few days
                          • A known cardiologist that is high educated set on facebook that it's all a lie. And that has been putted as fake news after a few hours later by greek Facebook watcher or whatever they are called, so suppose checkers
                          • The only thing different this year is we crashed the world for the flu , all the years past of the flu ( which are all corona strains) , of Ebola , of SARS , of bird flu , of swine flu , HIV etc. etc. the world went round and round , this year the world went FULL ***** , how curious .
                          • I wish medical services would look at facts concerning this test. Yesterday I was absolutely shocked to read home care has been suspended for 1600 people that needed home care before and after in Glasgow. Excuse was no test & risk cross contamination with already vulnerable house bound patients.
                          • Nothing spread more than fear , and the media is here to Lie to Us officially
                          • Italy has big problems with air pollution...that's the reason for them having respitory symtoms....
                            • went for a cycle ride this morning, went past 6 different hospitals, hospital employees and ambalance drivers all seem calm, joking with each other. where or what is this 'frontline bs, i keep hearing about.
                            • Don’t believe that Charles the grinch . We all know that even the Corona is scared of him 👀

4 hours ago, cocopop3011 said:

I guess it’s pretty vital for supermarkets to stay open otherwise a lot of people including my family would really struggle! It’s impossible to keep a fridge stocked with kids for so many weeks or even months. 

WHAAAT??? 😲

No...no...no...never keep kids in the fridge...but you already know that... 🤣

1 hour ago, Flatzem said:

look through comment sections on youtube and some are calling the entire thing a scam and in denial, some are more serious bout it, some are somewhat serious about it.

take a look at this batch.

• If you take 'The Truman Show' as a factual documentary, our whole lives are a scam from birth to death. The whole world is a stage.
  • One feels helpless when surrounded by nothing but moronic ignorant lemmings and good little slave bots
  • Please don't believe the FAKE NEWS about Prince Charles and Boris being tested positive ! This is all part of the psychopathic elite's fear-mongering scenario.
  • The lunatics really do run the asylum now.
  • Boris and Charles’ CV diagnosis is probably a lie to spread the fear and obedience. Don’t believe these elites until they start dying by the dozen
  • People are smelling an rat even two of my mates think something isnt right. And were just average joes for want of an better word.
  • Every day they announce the death toll, people should be demanding to see the numbers from the last 3 years.

• It does seem odd how a percentage are dying from the virus, but none of that percentage includes a lot of well known celebrities, politicians , royals etc who have tested positive for the virus.
    • My friend and his father got it. Hospital sent them home to isolate. So why are they opening all these hospitals every where. How r they filling them. Dont make sense
    • Yes, lots of people have viruses in them, because viruses, bacteria and germs are UBIQUITOUS as my food science teacher told me at Torquay Technical College many years ago.
      • covivid19 can be imagined as an apocalyptic event that only they - the govt - can rescue you from What is “ social distancing ”, “quarantine shaming” and “flatten the curve” but psychology of fear or newspeak ?
      • LOOK at the psychology of all this!!!..Hey everybody STAY AWAY FROM OTHER HUMANS...curl up with your electronic device...your device is your friend- it will save you!...other humans will kill you!!..the Smart Grid is your salvation!!...distance yourself from the Humans!!..Embrace the Grid!!!..Everyone is your Enemy- only your Smart phone is your friend!!..my god this makes Orwell's 1984 look like a picnic in the park!..THIS is BAD!!!
      • At this rate we will be envying the freedom of North Koreans!
      • Boris and Charles? What a publicity stunt! Don't believe it. Wake up ppl.
      • I never believe boris or Charles tested positive or any other famous got the virus . The only innocent us got it and die for it . They play their role well enough in this satanic game and now is hide and wait time for solution up coming vaccine and self testing kit on the way for innocent humanity ....
      • Had a feeling from the start that this whole thing is like a test to see how people react, to see if they willingly give up their freedoms in order to be protected, can't prove it of course, more of a suspicious feeling.
      • I'm not doing a test. I said all along it's a flu virus. Test kits are to get everyone's dna. Destroy the weak. keep the strong. That's the motive.
      • It’s weird, all these celebs getting Coronavirus like they’re trying to process the propaganda in our minds. I think personally the economy is going to collapse regardless, politics will collapse. The west will seem they can’t cope. But Israel will want this and take world leading state, one world government and a cashless society. Agenda 21 depopulation. They’ll kill us or make us infertile. These evil ***** anti christ followers really are on the path to *****.
      • In Italy elderly people were massively vaccinated in last October.
        • It is a Planned-demic
        • Soon as I heard thought this is a joke such fake news Charles and Boris tested positive. I don’t believe it at all.
          • Even my own GP said that today...i told my GP my symptoms, she just told me, just allergies...These "lock downs" are unnecessary I keep telling people that THEY are prepping us for something and USING, the "VIRUS" as a distraction!
          • Straight from the mouth of babes " my 17 year old daughter said "the only danger i see from this virus is how quickly it's spreading" otherwise she says a just a flu" ...
          • I heard they're rolling in vaccines and micro chips during this period. No vaccines no jobs.
          • Oh, it's ridiculous! People are losing their minds over nothing more than propaganda! I'm sure there's a bug going around but guess what everyone! It's the flu! Remember we're in flu season and nobody has even mentioned the flu going around. Having said that, I do understand that people are scared. It's not their fault. They're programmed by what they see.
          • Is it true that Johnson boris has tested positive for covid19 or media playing around to make pll realise how covid19 is dangerous to stay home
          • Self reporting... Same thing went on in ***** Germany, people getting ratted out for no reason by their fellow man and rounded up.
            • They are saying it's the elderly that are dying, would it have anything to do with them receiving the flu jab this winter?
            • The Cabal controls the Media....They just do as their told...and they’re told to spread fear...
              • The whole medical system is a hoax as well as many senior doctors they know everything that goes on self medicate and stay away from all doctors
              • Unfortunately any government that doesn't go along with this leaves itself open to biological attack. The attack would simply appear to be a lack of action on the government's part.
              • If they are testing for just generic coronaviruses then this whole thing is mass hysteria over the common cold. That is absolutely something the elite would do. They're laughing at us right now.
              • can't believe how many of my friends are buying this virus bollox
              • All the scaremongering on the media makes me feel sick with worry
              • I can't remember any other illness that has affected so many public figures and politians. This is a scam foisted on people to remove their freedom. Look at the graphs on euromomo.eu. this shows that nothing out of the ordinary is happening, only scaremongering for evil intent.
              • This is going to cause suicides and broken marriages, being locked up, I also feel so sorry for teenagers stuck in the bloody house it affects them so much
                • This is just a cover up to allow the printing of money to bail out the massive debt of the central banks. The more you dig into this sort of garbage, the less you can trust these so called "Experts" and "Scientists" they are nothing more than charlatans using data to feather their own nests and ensure they keep getting their funding. A bunch of lying vermin that have Lost all credibility.
                • My god this is awful yet I’ve been saying all along the Elite have wanted to control us an this is how !!! My oldest girls are petrified of the so called pandemic I’ve tried to calm them down an I’ve shown them these videos but they are still scared 🤬🤬 sooooo angry about all of this !!! It’s messed so many people’s lives up well done 👍🏻 to those evil 🦹‍♀️ ***** that thought that up !!!!
                • These so called experts are behaving like pedophile groomers. Warning us that the lockdown would last until there is a vaccine
                • you need to look at Sweden. They have implemented no such measures whatsoever!. There society is running as usual.
                • no one seems to b sick except those on tv, probably will kill a lot less than the flu, no agenda here, globalists
                • At my parents place just now, and they're sitting having their daily fill of CV trash on the news. Come 6pm, they'll have their evening fill of regurgitated trash followed by the soaps. 50 mins of their time watching this as I am just now would set them straight, but they won't - Corrie is more important. Instead, it's poor buggers like us that have to listen to them relaying every tiny minute detail they hear on television.
                • This is nothing but a forged world-economic crisis, disguised as a pandemic! They are pushing our world towards a global political and economic tyranny!
                • We have seen for a couple of decades how scientists prostituted themselves to create hysteria about Climate Changes? Also, a few decades ago, the USA invented a hysteria about “Asbestos” just as Canada ad the UK refused to be dragged into that stupidity...thus proving that the AMERICAN scientists are paid prostitutes.. When you hear that the scientists all agree about anything, you need to insert the word rented before scientists. Now I am a scientist, who refused to compromise my opinions. I was a leading national expert on both global warming and Asbestos and here to say both cases were exaggerated and politically hyped.
                • Just read that health minister hancock has tested positive for covid 19. Yes, I don't believe it either.
                • I don't believe a word boris Johnson utters
                • Bill Gates admitted on CNN today that he's working on the VACCINE for Americans and the rest of the world
                • in Italy in their everyday updating host, la Protezione Civile, said explicitly that they are considering Corona virus cases all the deaths waiting for further exams to be taken.... said it more than few times...
                • Either way, if this “coronavirus” (BIO WEAPON) was *accidentally* unleashed from a laboratory or **INTENTIONALLY **unleashed from a laboratory (I believe more in the latter scenario), is *INSIDIOUS*. Or it’s one big fat lie. I KNOW things aren’t so black and white when it comes to figuring out the maze here. It’s the game player’s (YOU) responsibility in figuring it out so WE can get the the ***** out of here when we transition (physical body death). I am not going to be tricked again to re-incarcerate (“re-incarnate”) to this prison planet (simulation/game) to be their energetic food (loosh). THEY (The Hierarchy Enslaving You) need blood (sacrifices) to make this all beLIEvable. If you understand black and white magic to change the trajectory of the collective consciousness then you understand how it’s all bullshit. THEY have done this very same thing throughout history! If it happens, believe it was planned. People do die in these games that THEY play... after all, we are indeed, in a GAME. This is the only reason people are dying. To make their magic work AND to make it beLIEvable to the unconscious masses of people, who don’t believe in magic. The masses beLIEve in the lie. The majority’s fear is the powerful ingredient to the potion. This KNOWLEDGE is only hidden (the Occult) if you BeLIEve it to be hidden. If you are watching and paying attention, while using your spiritual senses, you’ll see the very beings who ushered all this in are now masquerading as the Saviors. All tactic to confuse you and control your mind. The etymology of very word government means CONTROL MIND. Look up its Latin roots.
                • As the wise philosopher Plato once wrote, when tyrants first arise, they appear as protectors. Question everything about this “coronavirus” experiment/scheme. If you care about truth and freedom, now is the time to pay VERY CLOSE ATTENTION to what is happening. FEAR is the REAL contagion here. Fear is the controlling emotion. Self Mastery is not allowing your EMOTIONS to overpower your intelligence. People keep asking me, “If it's all fake, why are people dying?” My response: People die, period. Life is fatal and unfair. It’s super convenient right now to label anyone dying, for whatever reason, as being due to the “coronavirus” TO MAKE IT beLIEvable. It’s all SORCERY if you are able to move past your own fear to “SEE” it for what it is. This “coronavirus” is only true and real to those who BELIEVE it to be. Add the possibility of death to a FALSE story line touted in the mass controlled media and people will lose their rational thinking minds. The formula to use either Black and White magic: Intention + Emotion = Creation. This is a formula for creating or manifesting in this life. The formula is very well known to those that underpin and run the world.* Once again, it is Intention + Emotion = Creation* Like any piece of knowledge or technology, it is neutral; it can be used for good or evil. If you use it for good, it’s White Magic; if you use it for evil, it’s Black Magic.
                • That vaccination will be here in a few weeks I bet... I can forsee those headlines. Mass panic as people line up for vaccines... so many will be without the antibodies. Just bear in mind when you get that vaccination why not ask for the ingredients in it? We know whats it our food by law but shouldnt we know whats in that vaccination before we take it?
                • “What do you think you’re doing out of your house?”. “Who me?, nothing, just keeping this 357 warm. Any problems?”.
                • 258,000 people in the USA die each year of "Sepsis". Many of these tragic deaths will be counted as COVID-19 during 2020.
                • You can't argue with statistics, you can't argue with the doctors, you can't argue with the authorities, you can't argue with the experts. WAKE UP TO THE TRUTH. WAKE UP TO THE FACT THEY ARE LIARS IN COLLUSION.
                • This is the beginnings of the push to chip everyone. Don't be fooled into accepting it.
                  • "When you become too incredible, you become invisible." "The only way you can control people is to lie to them. You can write that down in your book with big letters. THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN CONTROL SOMEONE IS TO LIE TO THEM." -L. Ron Hubbard, founder of the mk-ultra cult Scientology.
                  • This morning i had a parcel delivered to my front doorstep. The delivery driver knocked on the door and ran off, as if he had just placed a bomb!!
                  • My feeling is this virus has been around quite a while may be over a year or two many have had it recovered some have died but to put this in some kind of context in 2010. 67,276 people died in the UK from respiratory diseases alone that is not including cancer patient's ps 142 of them died of the swine flu
                  • Something did seem off to me about this from the start. Even if the figures given were real, it sounded no more dangerous than any other illness such as the flu, and we don’t go into lock down every year over that! Also consider the Spanish Flu. Millions upon millions died and it was extremely dangerous to the young and old alike. That also didn’t warrant a lockdown!
                  • Nostradamus predicted this in 1551, read the extract -
                    • He predicted that death will Come on a pale horse and bring ***** with it which would mean that its not a hoax its really a virus that will kill many people
                    • I said last week if Boris gets it then it's definitely bullshit,look at UK column YouTube video from Tuesday saying public health England said it's not that serious
                    • I find it Strange how so many of these Celebrities have got it and now Boris ,I was shocked when I saw a clip of people taking there dog for a walk in an isolated part of the country and they were told to go home this is getting very Worrying now 🥺 and Yesterday I saw a Doctor still with a Stethescope round his neck at the self Service check out, I've never seen that and I find it odd because I dont know of anyone that has died from this Pandemic in this Area
                    • When the government fears the people there is freedom, when the people fear the government there is tyranny. Those words are never more true than they are today and I wish I could tattoo them on the forehead of every sleeping person (especially those who believe that a right to defense and a Duty to overthrow a corrupt government is ridiculous) on the planet to remind them of how many times we common people have been enslaved to an elite class throughout history.
                    • people get into fights about how many are allowed to walk into a meat market
                      • Vaccine = sterile = artificiall wombs= Georgia guidstones inscritptions of limiting the human population
                      • The whole government story sounds like a load of baloney Coroney to me
                        • Self isolate, stay indoors 🤔 when you think your free but your inside a prison but can't see the bars
                        • The royals and now parliament have gone into hiding (self isolation) We are being totally mugged off and left to fend for ourselves.
                        • Beaches closed in Melbourne today and people in droves demanding full lock-down. Begging to be incarcerated with a short exercise break allowance! Unbelievable. It's hard to have respect for a nation of people that are willfully allowing dictatorship to override freedom.
                        • Local shop is restricting each person to 2 loaves of bread.
                          • Interesting the self employed will only receive their grant from HMRC starting June ? That's an awful long time, possibly in anticipation for the vaccinations to be used as a condition to receive your government 'support'
                          • Meanwhile, they are making all of us wait on the bill while repeating the same sulking, melodramatic, low-key rant on the podium. Time is ticking. Pneumonia is the thing they have to watch for. But the person will automatically isolate himself due to the fever associated with pneumonia. Pneumonia is very painful, I know bec I've experienced it.
                          • Isn't it weird how certain so called elites( P.Charles, B.Johnson, canadian PM wife) to name a few have the cv19 but a mild form. I bet they don't die from it. I don't believe anything the news tells us. Its news they want us to know. Biased and twisted news
                          • The behaviour of the world's media over the last 2 - 3 weeks has all the hallmarks of an enormous psy-op and they are clearly trying to terrify the public with near incessant coverage of the issue. Tellingly, people are also being told to NOT take their info from anything other than "official" sources. Here in Ireland, any time I take a look at a youtube video relating to the Coronavirus, there is a GOVERNMENT notification underneath - no kidding - telling me where to get my information on the subject. Practically EVERY radio and news station is on board, "blindly trust the govt, don't believe those crazy conspiracy theorists on the internet". Anyone who knows anything about the techniques of psychological warfare will understand that they are using fear to create a state of totally submissive obedience whereby we will roll over and Let them take our rights.
                          • Ban everything world wide except BIOWEAPON LABS.... >.>
                          • Was in the park with my pregnant girlfriend as she needs sun and some exercise, no one was around we sat down for a break as you do .the the police approach us and ask us what we are doing.i said we need a rest as we have been exercising(walking), we got told to go home and spoken to in a way I do not appreciate so we continued walking.
                          • A lockdown is violating the humanrights!!!! I'm still going to work though I have less work than before this virus came to my country,but then my country is not in full lockdown like in Britain.
                          • 33 hundred thousand people 33 is THE HOAX CODE and they’ve dropped it in all over the place but still the sheep carry on blindly 🐑 Baaaa
                          • I was in my local hospital with a friend who is unwell and in recovery, the nursing sister balled at me for being 10 minutes late from the cafe before they closed the hostipal to all visitors saying this is very serious, I replied no it's not it's nonsense, they want to keep everyone in fear and yet the goverment are having bullshit meetings all in the same room really
                          • Anyone else Experiencing an increase in telecommunication cable laying in our area like here in Kenton, Beware in my View this is there way of laying grounds for 5G while you are all quarantined in your homes.
                          • Bill Gates with the US military are the most likely suspects for this. US are using this to hurt the countries it has a problem with. Sanctions on iran China blackmailed into paying billions already to US. This would explain why US stockpiled thousands of coffins a few years ago because they have been planning it since at least then.
                          • They know the virus is “spreading” bc they know that a large % of people already have antibodies of coronavirus in there system and will there for test positive with the more people randomly tested
                          • I'm not at all afraid of this virus....because it doesn't exist. What I am afraid of is this the response from the masses who are literally SCREAMING to be locked up inside their own homes, and demanding that those who question this whole nonsense be locked up. Unfuckingbelievable!!!
                          • Isn't it funny prince Charles had the corona virus boris Johnson has it handcock from government has boris Charles both been by the queen yet they say the queen doesn't or didn't have it spreading her royal virus before she drops dead and maybe she has it from the Duke of Edinburgh so tge royal house Hold could drop like flies it's like it's becoming fashionable with the rich elites yet survive it while the common person drops dead in hours or a few days
                          • A known cardiologist that is high educated set on facebook that it's all a lie. And that has been putted as fake news after a few hours later by greek Facebook watcher or whatever they are called, so suppose checkers
                          • The only thing different this year is we crashed the world for the flu , all the years past of the flu ( which are all corona strains) , of Ebola , of SARS , of bird flu , of swine flu , HIV etc. etc. the world went round and round , this year the world went FULL ***** , how curious .
                          • I wish medical services would look at facts concerning this test. Yesterday I was absolutely shocked to read home care has been suspended for 1600 people that needed home care before and after in Glasgow. Excuse was no test & risk cross contamination with already vulnerable house bound patients.
                          • Nothing spread more than fear , and the media is here to Lie to Us officially
                          • Italy has big problems with air pollution...that's the reason for them having respitory symtoms....
                            • went for a cycle ride this morning, went past 6 different hospitals, hospital employees and ambalance drivers all seem calm, joking with each other. where or what is this 'frontline bs, i keep hearing about.
                            • Don’t believe that Charles the grinch . We all know that even the Corona is scared of him 👀

The bastion of bottom feeders is where i normally reserve Youtube comments

Just ahead of Twitch, but not by much

Feel sorry for anyone with a relative/friend in any care home setting if they start testing positive. Have a few friends in there and believe that they'll essentially be dealt with as end of life care. Will 'interventions' happen until they have the right PPE? Don't know....

Also Chief Medical Officer of the UK has it now - 14 days of Netflix for him as well. 

5 hours ago, cocopop3011 said:

We’re approaching 600 deaths in the UK 😒 I’m sure that figure will be more than exceeded today 😥 Stay safe Copyyy

don't store your kids in the fridge but seriously, stock up on rice (can you get a large bag of rice such as I don't know are they in sizes of 20kg or more, someone said they bought a 50kg bag of rice) and dried beans/lentils and they can last for years and don't have to be stored in any fridge just in your basement or pantry. also canned beans is another alternative (these won't require water/heat to eat such as those dried versions but are more expensive obviously, wouldn't hurt to have a couple hundred or more of  those baked beans cans or some other canned beans, chickpeas, mixed beans, peas, carrots). sure there will be lots of farting but that's better than starving. Also then you have those rice cakes and corn cakes variest other dried cakes, these will last for a long time  unlike normal bread that goes off). All the long term stuff is good to be stocked up on. We could be looking at a year or two of this CV madness.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/11248135/tragic-teen-coronavirus-isolation-dies/

A "BEAUTIFUL" teen who feared being isolated with coronavirus tragically died after attempting to take her own life. Emily, from Kings Lynn, Norfolk, had warned loved ones days before the tragedy: "More people will die from suicide during this than the virus itself".

The young waitress was said to have been unable to cope “with her world closing in, plans being cancelled and being stuck inside”.

okg1.jpg.39a005de60b2ae383cff6e6fe886fb03.jpg

also......

https://sputniknews.com/society/202003271078732610-sexual-quarantine-russian-playboy-star-stuck-in-london-seeks-sexy-partner-during-corona-lockdown/

Russian Playboy magazine model Maria Liman has continued her search for a "charming, sexy partner" to survive coronavirus lockdown in London, where she recently moved to. "The sleeping beauty is waiting for her prince in custody. Where is this brave handsome man who will defeat the virus and save me? Please speed up!”, Liman plead to her almost 600,000 strong Instagram audience on Thursday.

maria3.jpg.fb6bd4c9fe60358b359eee6b08609388.jpg

1 hour ago, Afi4wins said:

To some people, I guess life without ssex is far worse than life without outdoors...

added pics to the above stories, and I am thinking spending 3 months being locked up with Maria would be a fun way to learn Russian but no doubt this high maintenance model would have a long list of requirements that one has to meet to qualify.