Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Bonnas
    Newest Member
    Bonnas

• No registered users viewing this page.

Covid-19: We are all in this together! Check in here every day

56 minutes ago, Flatzem said:

the guy on the right is always the more rude of the two when they do these reaction videos. The things he calls other youtubers when he reacts to their videos such as calling them a POS just because they have a different opinion about things.

Agree...he was the one that got me furious with his vulgarities and making fun of things. The other guy, at one point, made a stupid question when he asked "why need a Queen?" Sheesh!!! If I'm a Queen, he'd be in tons of trouble by now! He should know his history first!

Okay, I can understand the very stressful and distressing conditions in hospitals...and the long hours they have to endure...so dancing is one way of unwinding those stresses. Music is indeed a stress reliever, which I always turn to whenever I'm feeling down or depressed, even getting away from people just to be alone to find peace of mind.

Those dancing hospital staff made some mistakes...not keeping a safe distance from one another...6 feet apart should have been the case, but they got too close at times...a few were not wearing masks, essential for all hospital staff...and dancing indoors would have been better, out of public view.

What would the public think when they see this? Dancing outdoors, dancing for exercising, dancing to relief their stresses? The public would demand the right to do the same thing too! Exercising outdoors, in open areas, in nearby parks or gardens...because they need to unwind too! Question is, would the police then start scooping up all of them into police vans for being outdoors, for not social distancing, for not staying at home? They'd be saying back "if the hospital staff can do it, why not us? We are under great stress too!"

Hey guys, hope you are well!

I was recently on the verge of stress due to all this news and all of that. And I decided that from now I choose my mood by myself. And I want to urge you to do the same. Of course, I, as well as many of you, are going crazy with my child at home. And I don’t have enough time for my affairs. But you can appreciate every moment and be thankful for everything.

I just want to say Take care of yourself!

8 minutes ago, Poison said:

I was recently on the verge of stress due to all this news and all of that. And I decided that from now I choose my mood by myself. And I want to urge you to do the same. Of course, I, as well as many of you, are going crazy with my child at home. And I don’t have enough time for my affairs. But you can appreciate every moment and be thankful for everything.

most of the news is fear mongering by the mainstream media. And they want to stretch this out for the rest of the year and for some part of next year so that means we got about 12 months or so left of this situation.

40 minutes ago, Flatzem said:

most of the news is fear mongering by the mainstream media. And they want to stretch this out for the rest of the year and for some part of next year so that means we got about 12 months or so left of this situation.

I certainly hope NOT so...I don't think many people can stand this sort of self-exclusion and isolation for long periods of time.

Situation in my country is cooling down, flattening of the curve as they like to say, so I hope things can get back to normal by May...or almost normal...to allow us to move about but still distancing ourselves for as long as necessary.

7 hours ago, Flatzem said:

I'm sorry but I don't think I agree with this one, this time. I actually don't even think we're hearing the worse of it. I can only speak about the UK of course. This virus has the abaility to be 10x more deadly than the flu pandemic - words from the WHO.   I don't think there's scaremongering at all. Donald Trump said if they done nothing this would kill over 2 milliion people! The UK said if they done nothing it would kill 500,000 people. I think this is very much as serious as the media makes out to be. Just my opinion though.

8 hours ago, Poison said:

Yeah absolutely! This can be such a lonely place for some people. I'm so lucky I have my children to occupy me but I'm missing my parents like crazy, but we have to to remember we are staying in so we can go out in the future and that is what I keep telling myself. 

Like you said be thankful for this time because we will probabbly never ever have it again. 

Two days ago a good friend lost her husband to a bike accident. Someone I used to see every single day on the shcool run has gone in the blink of an eye. It just puts everything into perspective.

a few videos to watch during lockdown related to COVID.

Supermarket boss ‘disgusted’ by toilet paper hoarder seeking a refund

Corona-Virus Requires Quarantine but Banging Random Strangers Is Fine?

Reuben the Bulldog: Quarantine Moments

EXCLUSIVE: Trudeau gave HUNDREDS of Canadian visas to Wuhan residents AFTER pandemic began

China Begins Segregating Blacks

#CORONAVIRUS - CHINA COMMITS THE CRIME, WE’RE ALL UNDER HOUSE ARREST!

Been a while since I checked in here guys, the days are morphing into one. I have absolutely no idea what day it is. But we're safe guys and the UK seems to be getting over the peak thank heavens. We have another 3 weeks of lockdown. 

What's the situation where you are guys?

20 hours ago, Afi4wins said:

I've got 9 more days to go, but new cases are still popping up (damn!), so it'll probably be extended yet again. 😬

I think it is going to be really interesting to see how the world copes as counties stafrt rekaxing their rules. I'm glad we have another couple of weeks of this here, I'm not feeling ready or should I say safe to mingle yet.

So an update this side.

Lock down is being eased from Level 5 to level 4 and some restrictions lifted. Things are moving back to normal on a phased bases, with more other business slowly opening etc.

And... I will be working permanently from home now... No need to go into the office anymore - Best news ever.

5 hours ago, Fiekie247 said:

So an update this side.

Lock down is being eased from Level 5 to level 4 and some restrictions lifted. Things are moving back to normal on a phased bases, with more other business slowly opening etc.

And... I will be working permanently from home now... No need to go into the office anymore - Best news ever.

Good stuff! Really music to my ears that. Ours is being reviewed on May the 7th I believe there will some easing as we go into phase 2. They have discovered a new link to a deadly infection in children here which they don't know if it is linked to Covid, it's come out as new today so I  am not sure what is going to come of that. 

I'm prettty scraed about getting back out there I'm not going to lie. 

Some of the existing restrictions in Bulgaria lifted a few days ago - walk in park with children, training on open air, etc...

Although our stats looking much better in comparison with most EU countries, the number of new cases is rising steadily and no one is able to provide adequate prediction what's gonna happen after May 13th when the current state of emergency is supposed to end. 

28 minutes ago, ValDes said:

Some of the existing restrictions in Bulgaria lifted a few days ago - walk in park with children, training on open air, etc...

Although our stats looking much better in comparison with most EU countries, the number of new cases is rising steadily and no one is able to provide adequate prediction what's gonna happen after May 13th when the current state of emergency is supposed to end. 

That's about the same as in Malaysia too...some restrictions have been loosen, some companies have gone back into operations, but only 2-family members can be together outside at any time, not for exercising or strolling, but only for essential movements. New cases are still being recorded, although now lower at double digits, and it looks like the May 12th deadline still hangs. 😒