Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    elli
    Newest Member
    elli

• No registered users viewing this page.

Covid-19: We are all in this together! Check in here every day

1 hour ago, cocopop3011 said:

It's against the rules! If you're not moving you're not exercising then you shouldn't be outisde. I'm sure the rules are clear enough. Although I'm pretty sure it's fake news. I haven't heard that! They issue fines, not power of arrest.

not fake news tho, heres the video.

4 minutes ago, Flatzem said:

not fake news tho, heres the video.

What a silly, rude woman!!! And she videod that and it on YouTube to do what? To think she looks good!! People like her and risking other people’s lives!! I hope she gets the book thrown at her. 

Why does she think it is okay to chellenge the police! They've asked her to move on, they're trying to save lives, she obviosuly isn't.

2 hours ago, cocopop3011 said:

Hi!

How is everyone doing? Can we have an update on  eveyones countries? I trust you are all safe?

@Afi4winsCan you check in, haven't see you post for a few days.

A4W to C3011...copy that... :D

Thanks for your concern C3011! Sorry, haven't checked in for a few days...been under the weather...not feeling good mentally...but not sick Covidly! Wish I'm out and about like the army, but that's literally "oh blimey!" ;)

Yeah, so far so good here...

Going crazy 'as planned'...

Graduating 4th grade (again :D ) together with my son (free perk of the remote school I guess) :crazy:...

The 'virus peak' which everyone in Bulgaria is awaiting and has been used as the ultimate bogey in the last 4 weeks is simply refusing to come (not sure if I had to cry or have a diabolical lough here)... 

On the brighter side... Contrary to any common sense, having a blast in the relationship with my wife on any level! ♥️ We are both quite busy persons and never really had all the time we wanted to just stay with each other and talk, share, argue, have a good rant, apologize, dream together... It is in moments like this one, when most/all vanity is gone, where you realize how important is that person next to you, what does the 'in good and bad' expression really mean... 

33 minutes ago, ValDes said:

Graduating 4th grade (again :D ) together with my son (free perk of the remote school I guess) :crazy:...

The 'virus peak' which everyone in Bulgaria is awaiting and has been used as the ultimate bogey in the last 4 weeks is simply refusing to come (not sure if I had to cry or have a diabolical lough here)... 

On the brighter side... Contrary to any common sense, having a blast in the relationship with my wife on any level! ♥️ We are both quite busy persons and never really had all the time we wanted to just stay with each other and talk, share, argue, have a good rant, apologize, dream together... It is in moments like this one, when most/all vanity is gone, where you realize how important is that person next to you, what does the 'in good and bad' expression really mean... 

Aaah...I guess not everyone gets to enjoy such a bliss on days like these... 🥴

On 4/6/2020 at 3:49 PM, cocopop3011 said:

What a silly, rude woman!!! And she videod that and it on YouTube to do what? To think she looks good!! People like her and risking other people’s lives!! I hope she gets the book thrown at her. 

Why does she think it is okay to chellenge the police! They've asked her to move on, they're trying to save lives, she obviosuly isn't.

Some people aways like to take it too far... Its the same in France...

21 hours ago, Afi4wins said:

A4W to C3011...copy that... :D

Thanks for your concern C3011! Sorry, haven't checked in for a few days...been under the weather...not feeling good mentally...but not sick Covidly! Wish I'm out and about like the army, but that's literally "oh blimey!" ;)

So, glad to hear that you are okay!

14 hours ago, ValDes said:

Yeah I love this! Times like these really make you appreciate everything so much more don't they!

4 hours ago, Fiekie247 said:

Doing okay here in South Africa

Lock down was till 16th of April.

President just announced the lock down extended for another 2 weeks till 30th of April. Aaarrrggg I am already out of smokes and cigarettes and alcohol is banned.

No way! Alcohol is banned, really? How come? So you can't purchase it at a supermarket?

3 hours ago, Feeshmon said:

Doing fine in the USA. I’ve been cooped up in my house with the fam for about 3 weeks now 

I'm so glad you hear you and your family are safe! Remind me where in the US you are? We've been watching the US News Channels quite a lot, I actually really like to Governer of New York! I'm quite diasspointed in Trump, I was actually a fan before all of this.

1 hour ago, Fiekie247 said:

Alcohol and Cigarettes classified as non-essential. So in Essence the shop does not sell. Only essential stuff like food and snacks, baby stuff, toiletries etc. are being sold.

OH GEEES! I would go really crazy if I can't get my cigarette supply! They're still available at eateries and supermarts...thank god for that!

However, the lockdown in Malaysia has just been extended by 2 more weeks...AAARGH!!! 😬

What annoys me MOST is NOT the woman...or her behaviour (she's been polite all the way, but knows her rights, although breaching the temporarily-imposed-law)...but the blardy usage of the 'f' word by the 2 guys???!!! Sheesh!

Anybody who intends to go on air, on youtube, or on any social media, should listen to themselves speaking first!

Where's the politeness? Do you want your kids to listen to such bad mannerism day in and day out? Sooner or later, that blardy 'f' word would become an intergral part of the English language, acceptable for use in daily dialogues, no longer a swearing word...and what becomes of the language then...and what becomes of humankind then?

That's one good reason why I keep away from social media...it's becoming a totally bad influence nowadays! I only watch or read them to keep myself updated and in the know, but other than that, it's all totally unacceptable and shouldn't be allowed to be on air.

Freedom of speech? Get your manners in order first!

One more thing...to let steam off my chest...

That woman was sitting alone by herself...she was not breaching the social distancing order, she was not caught spitting or trying to spread the virus, as done by some other stupid kids and youngsters, there was absolutely no threat by her in spreading the virus because there simply wasn't anyone else within 20 feet of where she was sitting...the only wrong-doing that she had done was by being outdoors when she wasn't supposed to...but then again...Dua Lipa and her boyfriend went for a nice stroll in London yesterday...so why aren't they arrested as well?

That Richmond woman should have been politely reprimanded, told to go home and stay home, and not to do it again...arresting her is totally RUBBISH!!!

On 4/11/2020 at 7:59 AM, Afi4wins said:

One more thing...to Let steam off my chest...

That woman was sitting alone by herself...she was not breaching the social distancing order, she was not caught spitting or trying to spread the virus, as done by some other stupid kids and youngsters, there was absolutely no threat by her in spreading the virus because there simply wasn't anyone else within 20 feet of where she was sitting...the only wrong-doing that she had done was by being outdoors when she wasn't supposed to...but then again...Dua Lipa and her boyfriend went for a nice stroll in London yesterday...so why aren't they arrested as well?

That Richmond woman should have been politely reprimanded, told to go home and stay home, and not to do it again...arresting her is totally RUBBISH!!!

I agree they went too far, but I she totally provoked them and actually you have to be exercising if you outisde of your home so technically you should not be sat down. I think she made it much worse for herself. And, without watching the video again didn't they say they had already spoke to her about this on another occassion? So blatently flouncing the rules? I fine would have been more than enough. 

The way some police forces are handling their power is actually an issue here at the moment, it's been brought up a few times. One force even said they would check peoples shopping bags to make sure they only bought 'essential items', the government said this was not necessary. 

I went for an essential food shop and asked if I was allowed to buy flowers as I wasn't sure if I was and they said yes. 

On 4/11/2020 at 2:55 AM, Afi4wins said:

Anybody who intends to go on air, on youtube, or on any social media, should listen to themselves speaking first!

Where's the politeness? Do you want your kids to listen to such bad mannerism day in and day out? Sooner or later, that blardy 'f' word would become an intergral part of the English language, acceptable for use in daily dialogues, no longer a swearing word...and what becomes of the language then...and what becomes of humankind then?

That's one good reason why I keep away from social media...it's becoming a totally bad influence nowadays! I only watch or read them to keep myself updated and in the know, but other than that, it's all totally unacceptable and shouldn't be allowed to be on air.

Freedom of speech? Get your manners in order first!

the guy on the right is always the more rude of the two when they do these reaction videos. The things he calls other youtubers when he reacts to their videos such as calling them a POS just because they have a different opinion about things.