Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Bonnas
    Newest Member
    Bonnas

• No registered users viewing this page.

Covid-19: We are all in this together! Check in here every day

One doctor said if you amplify the PCR test enough you will reach a point where every single person tested will test positive. whether the virus exists or whether it doesn't is now entering the realms of irrelevance because even by the official figures the number of people that go from so called infection to a fatality is according to the The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) in America CDC  if you're under 70 now 0.004%, even with over 70s its 0.26% and for that we have shut down the world economy and created enormous , this is the point, dependency by formally independent people and businesses on the state. We know for sure that the vast majority of people who are said to have died on the death certificate of Covid19 did not die of it at all. They died of other things, we've had people dying in motorcycle accidents, being hit by a bus, dying of cancer, dying of heart disease because once you test positive (with a test not testing for the virus) or a doctor says your symptoms are Covid19 whatever you die from, from that point on, Covid19 is going on your death certificate.

In America for instance  a payment system for hospitals was introduced as soon as this started, a change in the payment system where they get paid 4,600$ for if they diagnose regular pneumonia, and 13,000$ for every patient they diagnose for Covid19 pneumonia with the same symptoms and 39,000$ for every Covid19 patient they put on a ventilator which has got a great chance of killing them anyway. And some brave doctors are coming out around the world saying how they are pressured to put Covid19 on the death certificate when they know that's not the cause.

Now we are seeing the mainstream medical operations like the CDC in America and the Italian medical authorities and say well actually the number of people we claimed have died of Covid19 is a tiny fraction of those that we've said died of Covid19 cause they didn't die of it they died with it or rather with a positive test with a test not testing for the virus.

39 minutes ago, kayenne23 said:
  • BIG BIG News!!! My city from tomorrow is having the 2nd lockdown! 2000 new covid cases per day! Almost half of them, from my city. We reached ground zero. 

Things aren't cheerful over in my city either...nearly 900 new cases reported each day for the last 2 days...but no total lockdown necessary as yet. Hope it won't come to that. 😔

On Monday the lockdown was launched. Its almost a week now and the things are the same. 600-900 new cases per day in my city. 2300-3000 new cases nationwide. We use sms before we go out for groceries, market, doc, pharmacy. If you dont do it, or go out with no reason at all, or without  mask, you will be fined around 150-500 euros. Today is the day the lockdown expanded and now its set for the whole country! So this is my new covid news here!

10 hours ago, kayenne23 said:

On Monday the lockdown was launched. Its almost a week now and the things are the same. 600-900 new cases per day in my city. 2300-3000 new cases nationwide. We use sms before we go out for groceries, market, doc, pharmacy. If you dont do it, or go out with no reason at all, or without  mask, you will be fined around 150-500 euros. Today is the day the lockdown expanded and now its set for the whole country! So this is my new covid news here!

Awful news, I hope you stay safe! You know where we all are if you need a chat. I strongly believe mental health is more important than ever right now so if you need a chat you know what to do. Stay safe bro!

21 hours ago, kayenne23 said:

The results from the lockdown and namely, the expected significant decrease of new cases, will start to appear after 14 to 21 days, at least that's what experts are explaining all the time here in Bulgaria... :( 

IMO, we are a step away from full lockdown either. It's inevitable considering the current status of our health system which is showing all signs of a pre-crysis condition. There are reported cases of people staying and waiting in ambulances for 6 even 12 straight ours before finding a free hospital bed for them  and get an adequate medical help. TBH, the entire situation started to look as some weird 'organized chaos' which is a total shame for the current populist government which did absolutely nothing in order to prepare the health system, the society and everyone else for what was coming. 😡

On 11/8/2020 at 11:35 AM, ValDes said:

The results from the lockdown and namely, the expected significant decrease of new cases, will start to appear after 14 to 21 days, at least that's what experts are explaining all the time here in Bulgaria... :( 

IMO, we are a step away from full lockdown either. It's inevitable considering the current status of our health system which is showing all signs of a pre-crysis condition. There are reported cases of people staying and waiting in ambulances for 6 even 12 straight ours before finding a free hospital bed for them  and get an adequate medical help. TBH, the entire situation started to look as some weird 'organized chaos' which is a total shame for the current populist government which did absolutely nothing in order to prepare the health system, the society and everyone else for what was coming. 😡

yeah this is what experts say here as well. Hopefully, if cases decrease then we might got a chance of stepping outside our house once again. The bad thing is the economy which will get pretty much worse after the second lockdown. Right now, patients in our town have 31 specialized hospital rooms in order to be sent there. After that, they will need to wait for new deaths in order to be hospitalised. I hope you guys there, start  a new lockdown to prevent the new cases

On 11/8/2020 at 12:03 AM, cocopop3011 said:

Awful news, I hope you stay safe! You know where we all are if you need a chat. I strongly believe mental health is more important than ever right now so if you need a chat you know what to do. Stay safe bro!

Mental health? Im straight up crazy with or without lockdown. 🤪

Nahh.. Honestly, got my fam and soon to be wife at home, so im pretty cool. Shes a member here as well!

• 2 months later...

How is corona and the lockdown currently doing in your country? Does the lockdown affect your gambling activities?And do you have any tips on how to get the most out of gambling during the lockdown?

In Germany (where I live) the lockdown has been extended until April. 

In my country, Malaysia, the lockdown is until February 2nd, but may be extended or relaxed, depending on the ongoing conditions. The current lockdown still allows controlled movements until 8pm daily, so not too bad.

The Covid doesn't affect my gambling activities, it still goes on regardlessly, but my wallet does...no money no play. 🤣

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/26/2021 at 1:02 PM, CG99 said:

How is Corona and the lockdown currently doing in your country? Does the lockdown affect your gambling activities?And do you have any tips on how to get the most out of gambling during the lockdown?

In Germany (where I live) the lockdown has been extended until April. 

Oh wow, April! The UK is still in lockdown but schools are starting to reopen in two weeks which is great news. No idea when lockdown will continue until though 😕 

School starting in 8 days from now

We had a 1 months level 3 restrictions ban which has now been lifted, however some restrictions apply.

- Alcohol only sold Monday to Thursday

- Curfew - Only Allowed to be out on the street from 4 am to 11 PM at night.

- Restaurants only allow to host 50% of the space capacity to ensure social distancing

- Funeral and Weddings only 50 people allowed to attend

Today we have once again we have additional restrictions. No citizen is allowed to be out from 18:00 in the evening, that goes for the shops as well. The problem started with the mutant covid.  House house againnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn