Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Fager80
    Newest Member
    Fager80

• No registered users viewing this page.

Okaaayy...

I think Afi has somehow rigged the site I use because he's done it again!  :p The winner for May is - AFI4WINS

Totals were -

Zenekk87 – 1

LeoDubbed - 8

Afi4Wins – 42

Fiekie - 6

Whoopieeee-dooo-yaa-yay! Afi4wins again...8th time in a row...next will be for my Triple Hattrick magic trick,,,hahaha.  :D

Thank you Sharon darling!  :hi:

For now dear. We don't have enough participants for me to request more. But every month I review our situation and if I think a bigger prize is appropriate I will request it.

Maybe for my Triple Hattrick Magic Trick there'll be 10 participants vying for a bigger prize...

each one attempting and trying to snatch that prize away from under my nose....hehehe.  ^_^

Whaaat...you think our Sharon darling here is Mrs Santa Claus???  :lol:

Of course it's back to $25 mate...it always have been! Hahaha.

Well, yeah! Hot gals are always rich. They spend a lot of money buying make up, high heels, go to beauty salon twice a day and stuff. :p:D:lol:

Well, yeah! Hot gals are always rich. They spend a lot of money buying make up, high heels, go to beauty salon twice a day and stuff. :p:D:lol:

That's only because those hot gals want to attract those hot rich guys! Hahaha.  :D

So, I assume the prize is now back to $25 :D

Whaaat...you think our Sharon darling here is Mrs Santa Claus???  :lol:

Of course it's back to $25 mate...it always have been! Hahaha.

For now dear. We don't have enough participants for me to request more. But every month I review our situation and if I think a bigger prize is appropriate I will request it.

For your information, I did authorized the increased reward pool which Sharon requested for the Easter edition of GOTM, however it definitely didn't even come close to the expected number of winner screenshots. And that explain why we are back to the original reward scheme. :(

The good news is that as soon as we notice a significant increase of the interest/attached winner screenshots in any of the upcoming GOTM editions, I could guarantee a much better prize pool again.

So, what are you waiting for, come on, show me your winners! :D  

Congratulations, Afi-san! Yet another well deserved award for being a loyal and contributing AG member! :good:

Thank you Guru-san.  :hi:

For your information, I did authorized the increased reward pool which Sharon requested for the Easter edition of GOTM, however it definitely didn't even come close to the expected number of winner screenshots. And that explain why we are back to the original reward scheme. :(

The good news is that as soon as we notice a significant increase of the interest/attached winner screenshots in any of the upcoming GOTM editions, I could guarantee a much better prize pool again.

So, what are you waiting for, come on, show me your winners! :D

I've always been wondering why the others are not taking part in this monthly contest...

Is it because the prize money is too small...they want $100 instead maybe...

or is it because they are scared of losing to Afi-san...hahaha...  :D

Maybe they forgot how 1 screenshot won this contest 3 times already...

once by our Prince...once by our Tournament Master...and once by our Playtech Master too.

So submitting only one screenshot is no guarantee that it cannot win!  :D

So come on all you other guys and gals...join in and make this contest even more rewarding...

your one screenshot may just make it the fourth time 1-screenshot-win!  ;)

For my Triple-Hattrick Win attempt, I'm giving this honour to my old favourite game,

It used to bring me lots of nice good wins, but nowadays, it's only just a fading fame.  :sorry:

5 screenshots (under 100x win) here in this thread...

post-61309-0-71808100-1497069070_thumb.jpg

post-61309-0-37424300-1497069199_thumb.jpg

post-61309-0-81590700-1497069501_thumb.jpg

post-61309-0-12011900-1497069593_thumb.jpg

post-61309-0-38650100-1497069700_thumb.jpg

Great stuff!

I actually think everyone has given up trying to compete against you now  :lol:

Hehehe...probably so Sharon darling. 

That's the big difference between me and other players...I always stick to one game at a time, so I tend to collect lots more screenshots on any one game. Wait till you see my growing collection on Supe It Up now...  :D

Hehehe...probably so Sharon darling. 

That's the big difference between me and other players...I always stick to one game at a time, so I tend to collect lots more screenshots on any one game. Wait till you see my growing collection on Supe It Up now...  :D

Already looking forward to it  :D

That's the spirit I like mate!  :good:

It'll be my Triple-hattrick luck against your birthday luck...so may the best 'luck' win!  :D

Just hope that somewhere along the line, a one-screenshot-winner doesn't beat both our lucks!  :lol:

Only one screenshot mate?  :huh:

Aaaah...okaaaay...you're betting that your 1 screenshot will beat my lots-of-screenshots...right?  B)

Not to worry mate...who knows, you may just get it and win it! So, good luck!  ;)

Only one screenshot mate?  :huh:

Aaaah...okaaaay...you're betting that your 1 screenshot will beat my lots-of-screenshots...right?  B)

Not to worry mate...who knows, you may just get it and win it! So, good luck!  ;)

For now matey, for now...more will come. One more week till the deadline :D. Luck I need indeed and I can't say the same to you because you don't need them :p