Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Moni8377
    Newest Member
    Moni8377

• No registered users viewing this page.

Our dear Sharon is a hundred million times more gorgeous and sexier than that! :p

Hmmm...luckily our Sharon didn't say "don't push it" to me face to face...then I'll have to say "let's go!" too...hahahaha.  :lol:

Hmmm...coming back to the topic...hehehe...if I post some of my Supe It Up screenshots this month, can I still post the balance for the following month, please? I need to offload some of it...it's growing and growing in number! Hahaha.  :D

Our dear Sharon is a hundred million times more gorgeous and sexier than that! :p

:wub:  :blush:

Hmmm...luckily our Sharon didn't say "don't push it" to me face to face...then I'll have to say "let's go!" too...hahahaha.  :lol:

Hmmm...coming back to the topic...hehehe...if I post some of my Supe It Up screenshots this month, can I still post the balance for the following month, please? I need to offload some of it...it's growing and growing in number! Hahaha.  :D

Not entirely sure what you mean? You can can you use the same game next month?

We will be looking at implementing some major changes probably from September and whilst me and Valdes are still discussion I can't say anything. However, if a new contest does start then everything will reset when it starts you just won't be able to use any screenshots already entered. 

Not entirely sure what you mean? You can can you use the same game next month?

We will be looking at implementing some major changes probably from September and whilst me and Valdes are still discussion I can't say anything. However, if a new contest does start then everything will reset when it starts you just won't be able to use any screenshots already entered. 

Hmmm...you are saying that I can use the same game for next month, right Sharon darling?  :huh:

So...I can post half my screenshots for this month, and the other half for next month...which suits me wonderfully!  :lol:

And when the new contest starts, any used screenshots cannot be used for the new contest...right on...but this rule is already on-going now...so nothing new to that rule, right my dear?  :p

Hmmm...you are saying that I can use the same game for next month, right Sharon darling?  :huh:

So...I can post half my screenshots for this month, and the other half for next month...which suits me wonderfully!  :lol:

And when the new contest starts, any used screenshots cannot be used for the new contest...right on...but this rule is already on-going now...so nothing new to that rule, right my dear?  :p

Correct! IF we start a new contest I will be willing to reset all games but there will be new rules, these are just yet to be determined.  :p

Okay, for this month's contest, I'll be offloading some of my Supe It Up screenshots...

but please don't let my numbers deter you from posting up your screenshots...

yours may still win the contest if you're lucky enough!  :D

63 screenshots uploaded to game review.

https://www.askgamblers.com/game/slots/supe-it-up-g1703

2 more screenshots here..

post-61309-0-00799800-1502698282_thumb.jpg

post-61309-0-81259700-1502698295_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Well, at least I'm glad I've got company for this month's contest!  :D

You can never tell...your 8 screenies may just beat my 65 screenies...so good luck mate.  :good:

I might add a few more screenies.

Busy playing some Pragmatic play and looking through my archive for some more screenshots and writing a review or two at the same time.