Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Bryzy
    Newest Member
    Bryzy

• No registered users viewing this page.

I just uploaded my first winner screenshot for this contest. it was a 100x bet win. The game was Witches Charm. More will follow :D

Ah-hah! The first roar from this lion mate of mine...with more coming soon...well done!  :hi:

By the way mate, you can also edit your post and include the link to the game review...our darling Sharon here doesn't have all the time in the world to do more finger walking...if you know what I mean.  :D

Ah-hah! The first roar from this lion mate of mine...with more coming soon...well done!  :hi:

By the way mate, you can also edit your post and include the link to the game review...our darling Sharon here doesn't have all the time in the world to do more finger walking...if you know what I mean.  :D

Thanks Afi :):good:

Is that an EGT game mate? Beautiful graphics, I must say. 

Well...keep them coming mate...  ^_^

Yes it is Afi my friend :)

I must say I had a hard time achieving those winnings. I lost about 4 deposits on 1 game. They were dead sessions. Apparently, this game is very popular, therefore I only get the after-big-win-sessions :D

Yes it is Afi my friend :)

I must say I had a hard time achieving those winnings. I lost about 4 deposits on 1 game. They were dead sessions. Apparently, this game is very popular, therefore I only get the after-big-win-sessions :D

That's too bad mate...but as long as you can get 50x bet wins, that's fair enough, for this contest anyway.

Good luck my lion friend!  ;)

That's too bad mate...but as long as you can get 50x bet wins, that's fair enough, for this contest anyway.

Good luck my lion friend!  ;)

Today's a lucky day, I got free €3 and played Jungle Spirit, won a small amount and went to Witches Charm and bonus round triggered within 10 spins and granted 90 free spins in total and winnings from it was a massive 800x bet :D

Today's a lucky day, I got free €3 and played Jungle Spirit, won a small amount and went to Witches Charm and bonus round triggered within 10 spins and granted 90 free spins in total and winnings from it was a massive 800x bet :D

Wow! Now that is simply wonderful! I'm happy for you mate.  ^_^

Now...what's that 800x bet win amounts to? Anywhere near the $1000 mark?  :huh:

Wow! Now that is simply wonderful! I'm happy for you mate.  ^_^

Now...what's that 800x bet win amounts to? Anywhere near the $1000 mark?  :huh:

Unfortunately no :( because I played at the lowest bet :D. I lost plenty so I was very careful with my money haha

Unfortunately no :( because I played at the lowest bet :D. I lost plenty so I was very careful with my money haha

Damn! I was hoping it would be around 800 or so...maybe next time...when you can roar louder, hehehe.  :D

Sharon darling, I have a question...

I know for sure that Break Da Bank Again has been used for the Game of the Month earlier on...but I have been hacking at the cold Microgaming icy jinx for a few months now and already collected quite a number of winning screenshots so far. Some nice ones too, hehehe.

My question is...errr...what was it I had wanted to ask you...errr...???...  :huh:

*taps the side of my head*...aaah yes...now I remember...  :lol:

Can I use Break Da Bank Again for my personal Game of the Month next month or so?  :rolleyes:

If can...whoooopie!

If cannot...droooopie.

So what is it gonna be? 

Will I be sad or happy?  :unknw:

Sharon darling, I have a question...

I know for sure that Break Da Bank Again has been used for the Game of the Month earlier on...but I have been hacking at the cold Microgaming icy jinx for a few months now and already collected quite a number of winning screenshots so far. Some nice ones too, hehehe.

My question is...errr...what was it I had wanted to ask you...errr...???...  :huh:

*taps the side of my head*...aaah yes...now I remember...  :lol:

Can I use Break Da Bank Again for my personal Game of the Month next month or so?  :rolleyes:

If can...whoooopie!

If cannot...droooopie.

So what is it gonna be? 

Will I be sad or happy?  :unknw:

You certainly can dear because it's been a year now and I did say at the start that all games are reset after 1 year! So yep, you can use these next month if you like. 

Well done Fiekie mate! :good: 

I was wondering when you'd be here with your winning screenshots.  ^_^

As for that 3 Genie Wishes game...I have played it a few times but not liking it much. Why? Basically because...typically of most Pragmatic Play games, they don't pay well at all with big bets!!!  :angry:  When I was playing with minimum bets, I could get better wins. When I play with bigger bets, the free spins kept eluding me...so much so I began hating it...the same as for most other Pragmatic Play games too. If you wanna play them, stick with small bets, mate. You'd get better results.  :p

How much screen shot you get now afi .

For this month, I've already posted 22 screenshots mate.

No more coming for this month.  :p

How about you Blissbliss? Any screenshots for April?

Better hurry up if you want to make it into this month...3 prizes are up for grabs mate!  ;)