Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Kamii2109
    Newest Member
    Kamii2109

• No registered users viewing this page.

The 1st screenshot: bet is $10.00 (10 coins x 0.10 per line x 10 lines). Win is 7150, or 71x.

The next 3 screenshots are all at $1.00 bets (5 coins x 0.02 x 10 lines) = $1 bet per spin.

Wins are 54x, 30x and 49x, so the last 2 screenies do not qualify.

Sorry Zenekk...less than 50x wins do not qualify.  :p

The 1st screenshot: bet is $10.00 (10 coins x 0.10 per line x 10 lines). Win is 7150, or 71x.

The next 3 screenshots are all at $1.00 bets (5 coins x 0.02 x 10 lines) = $1 bet per spin.

Wins are 54x, 30x and 49x, so the last 2 screenies do not qualify.

Sorry Zenekk...less than 50x wins do not qualify.  :p

Thanks Afi, so I was working it out slightly different with the bet size but still coming up with the same results. Thanks for clarifying.

Okay guys so the totals are - 

Afi - 65

Fiekie247 - 8

Zenekk - 87 - 2

Good luck, drawing now.

Okay guys, I just want to let you know what we are still at the drawing board in regards to a new contest, we're trying to make it the best we can so if you can be patient with us on that one.

However, I do have an idea which I need to run past Valdes first so I won't start September contest right now, but I should be back to you all by the end of the day ready for the new month to start.

Well done Afi - and sorry to the others.

Okay guys, I just want to let you know what we are still at the drawing board in regards to a new contest, we're trying to make it the best we can so if you can be patient with us on that one.

However, I do have an idea which I need to run past Valdes first so I won't start September contest right now, but I should be back to you all by the end of the day ready for the new month to start.

Well done Afi - and sorry to the others.

Thank you Sharon darling.  :hi:

congrats. You deserved

Thank you Zenekk mate...your time to win will come one day soon...so keep your screenshots coming!  ;)

Congrats to our surprising winner, Mr Afi-san! :D

Man, seems like your luck with GOTM is literally endless. Amazing stuff! :o

Thank you Guru-san.  :hi:

Like my tournament winning streak used to be lol.

@afi - Congratulations Brother.

Thank you too Shafiek bro.  :hi:

Well, as time has proven, many times over...nothing lasts forever...

so my winning streak on GOTM cannot go on indefinitely, that's for sure!  ;)

But for now...I'm loving my darling Lady Luck for staying around for a looooong time!  :wub:

Hi everyone sorry for the delay

So, since we're still working on a new contest how about we tweak this one slightly until we have a new one in place?

NEW RULES

1. You can now pick TWO games every month, at least one of these games has to be a game you have not used before

2. We will pick a THEME every month you can post screenshots from ANY GAME that falls in with this theme (There is no limit to how many game or screenshots you can use for the themed games)

3. ALL screenshots must now be uploaded to the game review. So any screenshots that are 50x or above can now be added straight to the game, no need to post them here

If you are unsure if a game falls into the theme please just feel free to ask and we can let you know. 

** You must tell us which games you have uploaded your games to

** You must tell us how many you have uploaded

** You must post a link to the game review

Let's hope you have some to match Septembers theme  :p  Just while we're waiting for some replies would you like to hazard a guess what the theme is?

Well, trying to guess on a theme would be difficult, to say the least...

but it could be related to the end of the year, like seasons, or Autumn, or festivals...

oh geees...come to think of it...I may not have screenies on those themes! Aaargh!  :(

Okaaaay...so the theme was going to be 'Summer' however since Afi mentioned Autumn let's go for seasons.

So any game that is any way related to any season of the month you can use 

THEME - SEASONS (Summer, Autumn, Winter, Spring themed Slots)

Good Luck

P.S I'd really appreciate it if our active members could spread the word over the forum about the contest because we are trying to get a new one up and running so more members would be great. Thanks, Sharon.

Okaaay...so Christmas-themed games, including Santa games, should qualify, right Sharon?

As for the other seasons...hmmm...I'm still trying to figure out which games would qualify...

Holiday Season (Play'nGo) should also qualify...I think...

Winter games, or games with icy icons should qualify too...right Sharon?

And that should also include games with flowers...like NetEnt's Flowers...? 

Just to be sure of which type of games can be used for this month's contest...but damn...not my kind of games actually! Hahaha.  :p

Well guys and gals...you can be very sure of one thing...September's contest isn't going to be like any of the previous months...

and I have as little chance of winning it as any of you...simply because my 'soup' game doesn't qualify! Hahaha.  :crazy:

(Hmmmm...I shouldn't be laughing...should I? :p But there you go...it doesn't matter to me at all!  :D)

Okaaay...so Christmas-themed games, including Santa games, should qualify, right Sharon?

As for the other seasons...hmmm...I'm still trying to figure out which games would qualify...

Holiday Season (Play'nGo) should also qualify...I think...

Winter games, or games with icy icons should qualify too...right Sharon?

And that should also include games with flowers...like NetEnt's Flowers...? 

Just to be sure of which type of games can be used for this month's contest...but damn...not my kind of games actually! Hahaha.  :p

Well guys and gals...you can be very sure of one thing...September's contest isn't going to be like any of the previous months...

and I have as little chance of winning it as any of you...simply because my 'soup' game doesn't qualify! Hahaha.  :crazy:

(Hmmmm...I shouldn't be laughing...should I? :p But there you go...it doesn't matter to me at all!  :D)

Nope! Christmas themes will not qualify I'm afraid. If we don;t have a new contest by December that will be our theme for that month.

So just to be clear festive themes will not count!

Summer for example - Spina Colada, Summertime, Beach babes etc etc

Winter for example - Icy Wonders, Siberian Storm, Winter Gold, Winter Sports, Winter Wonderland

Spring themed slots - Wonky Wabbits, Spring Break, Cherry Blossoms, Flowers, 

Autumn is more trickey, off hand I can't think of any sorry.

But just post here if you are unsure and me or Valdes can give you the go ahead if it qualifies. Clear?