Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Fontenotcassey
    Newest Member
    Fontenotcassey

• No registered users viewing this page.

@Zenekk87

I'd just like to remind you of the rules which can be found on the first page and I quote:

Is there anything else I need to know?

1. Every month you pick which game you want use as your Game of the Month

2. The first screenshot you submit in any given month will then be your personal Game of the Month

3. Every month I will keep track of which games every one has chosen

Number 2!!! You submitted multiple screenshots however you can pick only one game. The first screenshot you uploaded was for Double Ya Luck so this is the one that was entered into the contest.

He's only gone and scored a double-hat trick!!

And the winner once again ladies and gentlemen is .... AFI4WINS

Details of the draw can be found here - https://www.randompicker.com/protocol/410599x92691

Surely, SURELY....someone can stop him in April  :p  Otherwise we may as well rename this contest to the Afi Contest!!

march.PNG

I have some exciting news for you guys! We have a DOUBLE CELEBRATION!!

It's Easter BUT more importantly it's the contests 1 Year Anniversary!! Thank you to everyone who has entered throughout the last year and kept this contest going.

As a thank you we have increased the prize pool this month to $75 which will be paid as follows (There will be THREE different winners)

- 1st regular $25 reward 

- plus an additional Easter special $25 / this will be someone different than the winner and with at least 10 posted winner screenshots throughout the year

- plus an additional GOTM Anniversary special $25 /again this will be someone different than the winner and with at least 10 posted winners during the year

All other contest rules remain the same - so let's kick off Aprils GOTM

I have some exciting news for you guys! We have a DOUBLE CELEBRATION!!

It's Easter BUT more importantly it's the contests 1 Year Anniversary!! Thank you to everyone who has entered throughout the last year and kept this contest going.

As a thank you we have increased the prize pool this month to $75 which will be paid as follows (There will be THREE different winners)

- 1st regular $25 reward 

- plus an additional Easter special $25 / this will be someone different than the winner and with at least 10 posted winner screenshots throughout the year

- plus an additional GOTM Anniversary special $25 /again this will be someone different than the winner and with at least 10 posted winners during the year

All other contest rules remain the same - so let's kick off Aprils GOTM

So, for April, there will definitely be 3 different winners, each getting $25, correct Sharon darling?  ^_^

He's only gone and scored a double-hat trick!!

And the winner once again ladies and gentlemen is .... AFI4WINS

Details of the draw can be found here - https://www.randompicker.com/protocol/410599x92691

Surely, SURELY....someone can stop him in April  :p  Otherwise we may as well rename this contest to the Afi Contest!!

attachicon.gifmarch.PNG

Afi's username is a cheat code that's why he won that many :p

Heeey, how come I never participate in this contest?

Whaaat?  :o 

I've been roaring for you to join this contest many times already...

but you're always not around and probably just too busy...

maybe all the time playing on EGT games as I can see...

So make this April a good starting point for you...agree?  ^_^

Afi's username is a cheat code that's why he won that many :p

The name Afi is not a cheat code my dear friend...maybe a slight hit with my Mjolnir hammer always does the trick for me! Hahaha.  :D

Soooooo okaaaay...are you gonna be the LION that's going to stop my 7th straight win in April?  :spiteful:

If you be the lion...I'll probably be David...and still win it again! Hahaha. Just joking my friend.  :lol:

Heeey, how come I never participate in this contest?

I have no idea!! It only takes one screenshot to win you know, it's happened here already. Would love to see you in the running this month since there is a guaranteed three winners!

The name Afi is not a cheat code my dear friend...maybe a slight hit with my Mjolnir hammer always does the trick for me! Hahaha.  :D

Soooooo okaaaay...are you gonna be the LION that's going to stop my 7th straight win in April?  :spiteful:

If you be the lion...I'll probably be David...and still win it again! Hahaha. Just joking my friend.  :lol:

Afi4WINS <-- Oh yeah, that's a cheat code alright :p

I guess I'll take part of this contest this month, I'll eat your Mjölnir my friend :D

May the best lion win, wait...I'm the only lion here!

Whaaat?  :o

I've been roaring for you to join this contest many times already...

but you're always not around and probably just too busy...

maybe all the time playing on EGT games as I can see...

So make this April a good starting point for you...agree?  ^_^

EGT games were not nice to me for the last 2 weeks. Lags and dead spins. Max win from free spins was not higher than 210x bet. Disappointed. I'll give EGT another week and if there's no changes at all, then I'll have to find another gaming providers.

I will take part of April contest, sure thing my dear friend! :D

EGT games were not nice to me for the last 2 weeks. Lags and dead spins. Max win from free spins was not higher than 210x bet. Disappointed. I'll give EGT another week and if there's no changes at all, then I'll have to find another gaming providers.

I will take part of April contest, sure thing my dead friend! :D

Well...that's the lion spirit I like to see!  ^_^

Anyway, what's there to worry? If 3 members take part in April's contest, then all 3 will win $25 each! Now ain't that great?!  :D

So...if I don't see your screenshots here this month, I'm gonna send my Mjolnir flying over to whack you on your butts!  :lol:

Well...that's the lion spirit I like to see!  ^_^

Anyway, what's there to worry? If 3 members take part in April's contest, then all 3 will win $25 each! Now ain't that great?!  :D

So...if I don't see your screenshots here this month, I'm gonna send my Mjolnir flying over to whack you on your butts!  :lol:

I think it's awesome! more winners, more joy!

I guess I'll have go to work then. Spin spin spin and hopefully hitting that big win.

I think it's awesome! more winners, more joy!

I guess I'll have go to work then. Spin spin spin and hopefully hitting that big win.

Who says you need to get those big wins?  :huh:

Any wins above 50x bet will do my friend...so don't go aiming to hit that 1000x win!!!  :p