Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    ryder1477
    Newest Member
    ryder1477

• No registered users viewing this page.

If that is so it's a 50/50 chance Afi mate. Can't upload my winning screenshot for this month because of my low forum post and I promise to make it increase for the next month maybe I will just watch the lucky winners and other players beautiful winning screenshot.  ;) 

That's really too bad mate!

It hurts knowing that you cannot participate in any contest just because you don't have enough posts in the forum!  :(

So better start rambling in the Chit Chat thread...or post anything that comes into your head...and get those posts counter rolling!  :D

That's really too bad mate!

It hurts knowing that you cannot participate in any contest just because you don't have enough posts in the forum!  :(

So better start rambling in the Chit Chat thread...or post anything that comes into your head...and get those posts counter rolling!  :D

Yea, it's okay. I admit that I didn't really become active this past few months. Better start posting some threads for this month Afi mate. Thanks for the concern mate. 

If that is so it's a 50/50 chance Afi mate. Can't upload my winning screenshot for this month because of my low forum post and I promise to make it increase for the next month maybe I will just watch the lucky winners and other players beautiful winning screenshot.  ;) 

I've only just seen this. You could have uploaded your screenshot dear, you're a regular member of course you can upload your screenshots.

Aaaaand....the winner is AFI4WINS !!!!

Congratulations Afi, is this your fourth consecutive win now? Details of the draw can be found here - https://www.randompicker.com/protocol/400851x52986

Whoopiee-doooo! :yahoo: Thank you Sharon darling.

It's my 5th consecutive win! A win in March would make my double hattrick, as Fiekie suggested earlier on.  ^_^

March's Game of the Month Contest 

Get your screenshots in guys, surely someone has to break Afi's reign!!  :p

So sorry Helena darling...I thought you had a good chance to win in February...but don't give up now, there's always March!  ^_^

MacdoniS, start submitting your screenshots mate. Leo...I've been waiting for yours to appear. And Fiekie's too.  ^_^

And not forgetting all the others...come on guys...be a good sport and participate!  :D

Make the double hattrick a really tough one for me to get!  ;)

You're a good sport Helena, and if there's anyone that can stop the double hat-trick it's you!  :p

I wouldn't mind at all if I'm beaten by a woman. Blondie has beaten me before, so maybe Helena can be the next one, hehehe.

Winning without much competition is not as fun as with lots of competitors. That makes the prize so much more 'valuable'.  ^_^

Whoopiee-doooo! :yahoo: Thank you Sharon darling.

It's my 5th consecutive win! A win in March would make my double hattrick, as Fiekie suggested earlier on.  ^_^

So sorry Helena darling...I thought you had a good chance to win in February...but don't give up now, there's always March!  ^_^

MacdoniS, start submitting your screenshots mate. Leo...I've been waiting for yours to appear. And Fiekie's too.  ^_^

And not forgetting all the others...come on guys...be a good sport and participate!  :D

Make the double hattrick a really tough one for me to get!  ;)

I expected it Afi mate! You deserved that no problem and worries. Congratulations Playtech Master Afi!  :lol:

I expected it Afi mate! You deserved that no problem and worries. Congratulations Playtech Master Afi!  :lol:

Thank you my dear roaring lion!  :hi:

My roar in this monthly game contest is nothing more than a little "meooow"...nothing like your lion's roar!  :D

And for March's contest, I'm gonna use my screenshots from a game that I have never made any withdrawal from...

so hopefully, a little $25 win would be a nice consolation for me...plus getting that double hattrick achievement.  :D

What game? Aaaaah...anyone wanna make some guesses?  ;)

I'm getting my screenshots ready...I'll be posting them up very soon...  ^_^

Thank you my dear roaring lion!  :hi:

My roar in this monthly game contest is nothing more than a little "meooow"...nothing like your lion's roar!  :D

Hahahaha! Oooooooppppssss! You're barking at the wrong tree mate. I'm not LeoDubbed master playtech Afi!  :D 

Is it a coincidence? LOL

And for March's contest, I'm gonna use my screenshots from a game that I have never made any withdrawal from...

so hopefully, a little $25 win would be a nice consolation for me...plus getting that double hattrick achievement.  :D

What game? Aaaaah...anyone wanna make some guesses?  ;)

I'm getting my screenshots ready...I'll be posting them up very soon...  ^_^

JATB?

For March, my game is The Finer Reels Of Life...

To keep my double hattrick hopes well and alive.  ^_^

6 winning screenshots uploaded to the game review...

(sorry...but one screenshot got uploaded twice - the one with a win of 3392 - please remove)

https://www.askgamblers.com/video-slots/the-finer-reels-of-life-game-review/screenshots

6 more screenshots below 100x bet win here for you...

post-61309-0-55538000-1488740922_thumb.jpg

post-61309-0-97137800-1488741013_thumb.jpg

post-61309-0-69668700-1488741101_thumb.jpg

post-61309-0-67090800-1488741222_thumb.jpg

post-61309-0-46101100-1488741422_thumb.jpg

post-61309-0-98972900-1488741818_thumb.jpg