Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Eyescotten
    Newest Member
    Eyescotten

• No registered users viewing this page.

I decided to take my part in this contest, since I had some screenshots that did qualify.

For my gane of month I chose Drive: Multuplier mayhem slot and added 5 screenshots to game review.

For the Christmas contest I added 3 screenshots to Secrets of Christmas game review. Hope I got it right :))

Happy New Year everyone!!! :friends:

Okay guys, once again I'd just like to thank everyone who entered. I'm really surprised we didn't get more people this month but never mind.

Here's the winners

1st Place - Afi4wins $50

2nd Place - Blondie $15

3rd Place - Fiekie247 $10

Details of the draw can be found here - https://www.randompicker.com/protocol/384421x16252

Prizes will be added to your review money

December.png

Whoopie! Thank you Sharon darling!  ^_^

Congrats to Blondie and Fiekie too.  :hi:

Fiekie mate, I made that hattrick in the end...my third consecutive win in a row.  :D

Wow!! Was it really your third consecutive win? Well done 

I have to be honest I'm disappointed only 4 people entered this month, if anyone has any ideas how we can get more people in this contest for a bigger prize pool I'm happy to take any suggestions.

Wow!! Was it really your third consecutive win? Well done 

I have to be honest I'm disappointed only 4 people entered this month, if anyone has any ideas how we can get more people in this contest for a bigger prize pool I'm happy to take any suggestions.

I was hoping more members would participate too, but I just cannot figure out why,

Hajnrih, Sorenjo and some others have got many winning screenshots posted in the winning screenshots thread, which they could have used for their monthly game submission, but they didn't. Maybe they aren't interested at all. Maybe the prize isn't attractive enough. Maybe...maybe...maybe...so many maybes...  :D

Some players have very limited winning screenshots, or have winning screenshots from 1 or 2 games only. So they don't have any other screenshots to submit.

Geees...without them telling the whys...we would never know the reasons.  :unknw:

Maybe we should allow the same game to be used again and again, and not for just one submission by any member?  :unknw:

I was hoping more members would participate too, but I just cannot figure out why,

Hajnrih, Sorenjo and some others have got many winning screenshots posted in the winning screenshots thread, which they could have used for their monthly game submission, but they didn't. Maybe they aren't interested at all. Maybe the prize isn't attractive enough. Maybe...maybe...maybe...so many maybes...  :D

Some players have very limited winning screenshots, or have winning screenshots from 1 or 2 games only. So they don't have any other screenshots to submit.

Geees...without them telling the whys...we would never know the reasons.  :unknw:

Maybe we should allow the same game to be used again and again, and not for just one submission by any member?  :unknw:

Hmmmm...Maybe. Let's see how January goes ...

Let me be the first to submit in January of 2017...

and my chosen game for the month is Dolphin Reef.

6 screenshots uploaded to Dolphin Reef game review

http://www.askgamblers.com/game/slots/dolphin-reef-g3268

1 more screenshot under 100x win here...

post-61309-0-19690000-1483449293_thumb.jpg

haha let me explain  instead from butts.  Maybe I could find something even more clever with numbers or else also not very often catched win but I wanted opt in something not so much popular and except from welcome bonuses and free spins. Classic slot, one just one shot - simply clever

Okaaaay...and I see that you have already uploaded that screenshot to the game review.

What you should now do is to include this into your post :-

1 screenshot uploaded to 777 Inferno game review

http://www.askgamblers.com/game/slots/777-inferno-g949

Just copy the above and paste it into your reply mate!  ;)

Our Finance Team have just informed me that all payments were successfully processed this morning. Please allow up to 24 hours for the payments to hit your Neteller/Skrill account or send me a PM in case it is delayed beyond that time frame. :)

I received my money Saturday already.