Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jhetrickmariano
    Newest Member
    jhetrickmariano

• No registered users viewing this page.

I guess not Sharon darling. 

All the wins above are below 100x bet...70x, 60x and 53x...none are above 100x bet win...so they should remain in this thread.  ^_^

I was awaiting confirmation of the currency but I'll take your word for it.

Screenshots will be submitted at the of the month, lets just hope we see bliss bliss again  :p

Afi4wins do u live in asia ? Where do u live ?

I'm in Malaysia, Blissbliss...just under you...errr...I mean the country below yours...  :D

As for the screenshots, you can leave them all here in this thread. Only 100x and above winning screenshots need to be uploaded to the respective game review section.  ;)

Hope to see more of your winning screenshots Blissbliss.  :good:

Sharon - How about i add some winner screenshots of tournament wins - Only ones i won 1st, 2nd or 3rd place? LOL

Any real money winning screenshots should be eligible for the contest mate, agree Sharon darling?  ^_^

And welcome contestant number 3 for this month...  :good:

The 'White Lion' has now made an appearance...but where's the 'Roaring Lion'...and all the 'Others'?  :huh:  :D

Any real money winning screenshots should be eligible for the contest mate, agree Sharon darling?  ^_^

And welcome contestant number 3 for this month...  :good:

The 'White Lion' has now made an appearance...but where's the 'Roaring Lion'...and all the 'Others'?  :huh:  :D

But which means it should be winning tourneys for the same game?

Like i have to upload tourney screenies for the same game.

Sharon - How about i add some winner screenshots of tournament wins - Only ones i won 1st, 2nd or 3rd place? LOL

Yep. Any tournament winning screenshots will do, as long as it's a buy-in tournament.

Free Tournaments don't count.

Agree to agree my dear Sharon?  ^_^

Actually guys sorry to be the bearer of bad news here but I won't be able to accept tourney screenshots for this particular contest.  :mellow:

I'm in Malaysia, Blissbliss...just under you...errr...I mean the country below yours...  :D

As for the screenshots, you can leave them all here in this thread. Only 100x and above winning screenshots need to be uploaded to the respective game review section.  ;)

Hope to see more of your winning screenshots Blissbliss.  :good:

no more winning screenshots but wanna be your friend haha. Do u have your affiliate website?

no more winning screenshots but wanna be your friend haha. Do u have your affiliate website?

No more screenshots but just wanna be my friend hah?  :huh:

Hmmm...sounds like a good deal to me...  ^_^

No mate, I don't have an affiliate website. It's something that I'm not keen on doing at the moment. I'd rather spend my free time playing slots than looking after my own website...not for now anyway.  ;)

:lol:  :lol:  I spend most of my free time play slot too and some poker play.You did the right thing I just recently create my affiliate website and It make me crazy haha.

Well...hope you'll make lots of money Blissbliss...then then you you...errr...I mean, then you...can play all the slots you want!  :D