Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Elson
    Newest Member
    Elson

• No registered users viewing this page.

Seems like the only regular posters here are only Lilian and Katerina. And that is quite surprising, simply because you won't find many opportunities where you could win a brand new gadget like Apple Watch worth $400 in return of posting just 10 winner screenshots, right... :o

Or maybe everyone is waiting and postpone files upload for the end of the race?

:excl:  Important Announcement  :excl: 

Those of you who are regular forum followers probably are already aware with the fact that I am an avid fad of all kind and type of winner screenshots. Therefore, seeing AskGamblers SummerShot Race became reality was a dream come true for me. :)

To celebrate the birth of this awesome contest and to encourage the fellow members to upload as many screenshots as possible, I'm happy to announce that your beloved Guru is about to issue not one, but TWO personally sponsored awards. Yey! :D

And so...

Guru's special award #1 worth $50 and goes to the participant with the highest number of submitted and approved winner screenshots! If the person with highest number of screenshots is a winner of any of the other rewards, then Guru's special award goes to the next person in the ranking who didn't win any reward. 

Guru's special award #2 worth again $50 and goes to the participant who has uploaded a screenshot representing the highest win in terms of x total bet ratio. And the same rule as stated above applies again - If the person with biggest win screenshots is a winner of any of the other rewards, then Guru's special award goes to the next person in the ranking who didn't win any reward. 

Guru's special awards will be paid within the same time-frame as stated for the other rewards. So hurry up, you have less than a month left!  :clapping:

For any questions concerning the race and this announcement in particular, please send me a PM. I will be glad to assist. :)

Fabulous! Marvelous! Scrumptous! Delicious!

...so give it to us! :yahoo:

All these prizes for just submitting/showing your lovey dovey screenshots...woohoooo! :D

Nancy Sinatra sang "...these boots are made for walking...so start walking!"

Clint Westwood said "those boo...bserrr...shots...are made for showing...so lets see them!"

And Afi says "...and you're still WAITING???!!!"

:crazy:

Those of you who are regular forum followers probably are already aware with the fact that I am an avid fad of all kind and type of winner screenshots. Therefore, seeing AskGamblers SummerShot Race became reality was a dream come true for me. :)

To celebrate the birth of this awesome contest and to encourage the fellow members to upload as many screenshots as possible, I'm happy to announce that your beloved Guru is about to issue not one, but TWO personally sponsored awards. Yey! :D

And so...

Guru's special award #1 worth $50 and goes to the participant with the highest number of submitted and approved winner screenshots! If the person with highest number of screenshots is a winner of any of the other rewards, then Guru's special award goes to the next person in the ranking who didn't win any reward. 

Guru's special award #2 worth again $50 and goes to the participant who has uploaded a screenshot representing the highest win in terms of x total bet ratio. And the same rule as stated above applies again - If the person with biggest win screenshots is a winner of any of the other rewards, then Guru's special award goes to the next person in the ranking who didn't win any reward. 

Guru's special awards will be paid within the same time-frame as stated for the other rewards. So hurry up, you have less than a month left!  :clapping:

For any questions concerning the race and this announcement in particular, please send me a PM. I will be glad to assist. :)

Those are great and generous prizes Guru,but still prefer the Apple Watch,no heart feelings everyone  :D  but i think it will suit me ,peeerfect  :p

Those are great and generous prizes Guru,but still prefer the Apple Watch,no heart feelings everyone  :D  but i think it will suit me ,peeerfect  :p

Hehe, sure it will suit you perfect! Have no doubts about that. :)

However, I would really like to reward somehow as many of the participants in this awesome race as possible and popularize screenshots upload as well. ;)

Guru's special award #2 worth again $50 and goes to the participant who has uploaded a screenshot representing the highest win in terms of x total bet ratio. And the same rule as stated above applies again - If the person with biggest win screenshots is a winner of any of the other rewards, then Guru's special award goes to the next person in the ranking who didn't win any reward. 

Think my DOA 10 000x screenshot will be unbeatable lol..

Jesse,Apache and Billy says its a stickup hand over the apple watch  :hi:

Think my DOA 10 000x screenshot will be unbeatable lol..

Jesse,Apache and Billy says its a stickup hand over the apple watch  :hi:

Hehe :)

Don't know about the Apple Watch, it's all a matter of luck since we gonna use a random draw to choose the winner. 

However, yes, your insane DOA hit is probably the most serious pretender for Guru's Special Award #2 so far. Who knows though, maybe we will be pleasantly surprised by another fellow forum member with even more insane big win! :D 

Hmmmmm.... macdonis ,do i sense some sarcasm in your posts or what  8)

And so...

Cool! I can't wait to see different types of majestic screenshots!