Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Alee
    Newest Member
    Alee

• No registered users viewing this page.

=-O ouch,shocked !

But shocked of what? :o

Afi is without any doubt the guy here who won and posted most screenshots in the last couple of years. Actually, I am a bit surprised cause I was expecting a lot more winners to be posted here from Mr DOA Master. ;)

But shocked of what? :o

Afi is without any doubt the guy here who won and posted most screenshots in the last couple of years. Actually, I am a bit surprised cause I was expecting a lot more winners to be posted here from Mr DOA Master. ;)

Well mate...this contest...if I may say so...is rather heavy-sided to one side...and there's really not many other posters who have that many screenshots to upload. So there is absolutely no point for me to upload every single winning screenshot that I have. ^_^

In fact, I would like to give fair advantage to all the other members here to win that lovely Apple Watch, because the actual winner of the watch shall not be determined by how many screenshots/tickets that person may have got. It all depends on LUCK! ;) 

Any member here may have ONLY 1 ticket to the Lucky Draw...but if the LUCK is yours, so will be the watch! B)

How many times have we read about that lucky gambler who 'just started playing' and won a huge jackpot...

while millions of others play day in and day out and won peanuts or nothing at all!

So...if you've got some winning screenshots...UPLOAD THEM NOW...time is running out...don't think and lose out! :p

So please...EVERYBODY...it doesn't matter if you have only a few screenshots to upload...your chance of winning the Apple Watch is as good or as bad as mine!!! :D

Attention, achtung, attenzione! :D

There is only week left for the AskGamblers SummerShot Race! So, don't waste time, prepare your winner screenshots, upload them under the relevant game and keep our fingers crossed for the Apple Watch! :D

Come on, come on, keep them coming!  :clapping:

Whaaaat? Only 1 week left??? OMG.... :shok:

Oh my god...I'm coming...I'm coming...errrr...I mean, I'm going...I'm going...

I'm getting it up...getting it up...errrrrrrr...I mean uploading...uploading...(panicking...) :D

Whaaaat? Only 1 week left??? OMG.... :shok:

Oh my god...I'm coming...I'm coming...errrr...I mean, I'm going...I'm going...

I'm getting it up...getting it up...errrrrrrr...I mean uploading...uploading...(panicking...) :D

I hear you, I hear you, I hear you ... errrr.... I mean I am waiting for your screenshots, waiting waiting... :D 

I hear you, I hear you, I hear you ... errrr.... I mean I am waiting for your screenshots, waiting waiting... :D

Are we in The Royal Albert Hall mate? :huh:

I seem to hear echoes...replying... :D

Okaaaay, here comes my final...or maybe almost final...load of goodies.
I've got more to give...but no place to show it!

Ah well...never mind...it's already mind-boggling all these bags of goodies so far...hehehe.

Ladiiiiies and Gentlemaaaan...here comes Net Ent...

Big Bang - 2
Cosmic Fortune - 2
Creature from the Black Lagoon - 9
Demolition Squad - 1
Evolution - 1
Ghost Pirates - 1
Gonzo's Quest - 6
Jack and the Beanstalk - 7
Jack Hammer 2 - 1
Lights - 3
Magic Portals - 1
Reel Rush - 1
Secrets of the Stones - 1
Silent Run - 1
South Park - 1
South Park Reel Chaos - 2
Spinata Grande - 3
Subtopia - 3
Tornado Farm - 1
Twin Spin - 5
Wild Rockets - 1
Wild Water - 1
Wish Master - 2
Wonky Wabbits - 3
Victorious - 1
Zombies - 1

Aaaand...a couple of late comers...

Dead Or Alive - 6
Real Ghost - 1

T-t-t-t-t-thaaats all folks!

Oh man! :o What an awesome collection! :good: 

Would lie if I say I am not delighted to see so many new great winner screenshots added to our contest. :)

With only 5 days left I hope to see many more new screenshots though. You never know, could have a single ticket, but the winning one! ;) So, come on, come on, my fellow forum members, show me your winners!  :clapping:

Speaking off, wow almost forgot about this promotion. I'm sure I have about 30 screenshots in some folder to be uploaded asap if I find some time one of these upcoming days B)

Great news, however be sure that the 'upcoming days' will be till the end of July when AskGamblers SummerShot Race is about to end officially. ;)