Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Jorjaxx
    Newest Member
    Jorjaxx

• No registered users viewing this page.

Just scrolled a few pages back and I'm liking Afi's odds. If I could bet on it I would bet on him scooping the Apple Watch :lol:

Must be a 1 in 2 chance lol

Haha how about we bet or guess ,who will win the Apple Watch ,anyone interested ?? :D

Just scrolled a few pages back and I'm liking Afi's odds. If I could bet on it I would bet on him scooping the Apple Watch :lol:

Must be a 1 in 2 chance lol

Haha how about we bet or guess ,who will win the Apple Watch ,anyone interested ?? :D

Well, yes, both Afi and Katerina have some serious chances to win the big prize considering the amount of qualified screenshots they have so far. However, I would say that it would be Lady Randomness who will have the final word on this matter. :p

Well, yes, both Afi and Katerina have some serious chances to win the big prize considering the amount of qualified screenshots they have so far. However, I would say that it would be Lady Randomness who will have the final word on this matter. :p

No way Jose !!! Afi has 5 X more then me ,so my odds are very weak  ;) but even so,i would be glad if Afi got that Apple Watch ,honest  :)

Yes...this is for sure...100% sure...that the outcome of the Draw will NOT BE A PROGRAMED RANDOMNESS!!!  :D 

So anyone has a good chance to win the Apple watch, regardless of the odds. ^_^  

No way Jose !!! Afi has 5 X more then me ,so my odds are very weak  ;) but even so,i would be glad if Afi got that Apple Watch ,honest  :)

Thank you darling...but Lady Luck isn't with me lately...

Maybe she's with you???...

Or with Blondie???...

Or with Adebisi???...

Or with FAZIII1???...

Who knows right? ^_^

Well, just don't ask luckyloser about that....!  :crazy:

Well...Luckyloser might say he's not having much luck lately too...his luck is running both hot and cold... :p

Similarly with Helena...running hot...then cold...then hot...then cold...

Blondie and FAZIII1 seems to be on fire...so they are running HOT!

Adebisi...hmmm...not too sure...maybe he's more like me...hot or cold!

Guru is absolutely ON FIRE...but is disqualified for using propane gas! :rofl:

ValDes, on 01 Aug 2015 - 10:13 AM, said:

And this is the point where we put an end to the AskGamblers SummerShot Race! :)

Thank you all for participation. :good:

Race summary will be announced next week, so stay tuned.

And taaaraaaa its officially closed :clapping: !!! Good Luck everyone :clapping: and no matter who will win this Marvelous Sport Apple Watch,we are all winners,there are plenty awards for everyone :yahoo:

I know you are eager to know how many tickets you won during the race, so spent my Sunday reviewing all these awesome winner screenshots and here are the final standings. :)

Since posting tables at the IP.Board /our forum software/ is a pain in the neck, I'll upload the tables as pics. ;)

The overall ranking is...

ranking1.png

Then follow the ranking for Guru's special awards...

ranking2.png

ranking3.png

Please check your standings and let me know /via PM/ if you have any remarks on the above rankings. 

I know you are eager to know how many tickets you won during the race, so spent my Sunday reviewing all these awesome winner screenshots and here are the final standings. :)

Since posting tables at the IP.Board /our forum software/ is a pain in the neck, I'll upload the tables as pics. ;)

The overall ranking is...

attachicon.gifranking1.png

Then follow the ranking for Guru's special awards...

attachicon.gifranking2.png

attachicon.gifranking3.png

Please check your standings and let me know /via PM/ if you have any remarks on the above rankings. 

I trust our Guru,if he says i have 7 tickets,which he were generous,as i can see  :) then  everything its lovely jubbly  :good:

I trust our Guru,if he says i have 7 tickets,which he were generous,as i can see  :) then  everything its lovely jubbly  :good:

This is so exciting! I know my chances aren't big but thanks VaIDes for the passion and work you put in this contest! :)

Ahh, thank you very much for your kind words, my dear AG ladies! :give_rose:  I really appreciate that, cause your opinion means a lot for me!  :good:

Guuuurrruuuu when will you announce the winner :clapping:  ,come on,cant wait much more  :crazy:

I know, I know... :D

There will be few random draws, planning to take them all later tonight or tomorrow at the latest. 

First draw will be dedicated to the big winner - the forum member who will win a brand new Apple Sport Watch.

Once we know the name of the winner, it will be deducted from next draw where the winner of $100 cash will be chosen by another random draw. Then the same procedure will be applied to the third winner choice. ;)

If someone of the forum members who are already ranked first for Guru's Special Awards is among the winners of the above three rewards, then the second ranked is winning the relevant award. 

So, hold your breathe for just a little more, the sublime moment is already coming. ;)

I know, I know... :D

There will be few random draws, planning to take them all later tonight or tomorrow at the latest. 

First draw will be dedicated to the big winner - the forum member who will win a brand new Apple Sport Watch.

Once we know the name of the winner, it will be deducted from next draw where the winner of $100 cash will be chosen by another random draw. Then the same procedure will be applied to the third winner choice. ;)

If someone of the forum members who are already ranked first for Guru's Special Awards is among the winners of the above three rewards, then the second ranked is winning the relevant award. 

So, hold your breathe for just a little more, the sublime moment is already coming. ;)

Noooo you dont know  :crazy: not tomorrow do it today ,cant hold my breath anymore :D  ,not that i will win it,but just to curious to know  :crazy:

That's a great set of stats, Valdes! Looking forward to the draw, although I seem a bit more patient than Kate lol. Will you take the draws one by one and announce them one by one, or will they all be taken at once? I guess the first method is a bit more exciting :D

Hehe, I wish I could announce winners one per day to keep up the excitement, however I'm pretty sure Katerina will shoot me after only a couple of hours! :D

Get ready people, results are on their way! Just a couple more minutes...  :clapping: