Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Olek1992
    Newest Member
    Olek1992

• No registered users viewing this page.

Introduce yourself to the world

Hello,

I was a member of a popular gaming forum for a few years. I decided to leave and seek out a new home. Many reasons behind that decision, but I don't want my first post here to be a negative one.

I've been reading this site for the last few weeks and feel this is the right place to be. The Mods seem very down to earth and respectful.

Hopefully I can contribute one way or the other. 

Most likely there are some members of that other forum here masquerading, so Hello - and a special hello to Johnny. ;)

Hi Jory! Welcome to Askgamblers forum!  :hi:

Well, I guess quite a number of members here are still members of other forums, myself included, but we certainly aren't masquerading over here. Having fun, yes. Masquerading, no.  ;) Make yourself at home. It isn't difficult to do at all...easy peasy as 1-2-3!  :D

Hello,

I was a member of a popular gaming forum for a few years. I decided to leave and seek out a new home. Many reasons behind that decision, but I don't want my first post here to be a negative one.

I've been reading this site for the last few weeks and feel this is the right place to be. The Mods seem very down to earth and respectful.

Hopefully I can contribute one way or the other. 

Most likely there are some members of that other forum here masquerading, so Hello - and a special hello to Johnny. ;)

Hello Jory and welcome to the AskGamblers forum. :)

Glad to hear you like what we are trying to do here. :)

As for the part with 'masquerading', as long as a member sticks to our rules and is not trying to harm the cheerful and friendly environment here, he/she is more than welcome to our community, regardless of how many other forum he/she is registered at.  

Since I can now post here I just want to say thanks to everyone that welcomed me when I joined. For some reason it would not let me post here again when I tried to reply.

And welcome Jory and yes I am one of those people that has different usernames at different forums.

Since I can now post here I just want to say thanks to everyone that welcomed me when I joined. For some reason it would not let me post here again when I tried to reply.

And welcome Jory and yes I am one of those people that has different usernames at different forums.

Your welcome Broxi, sometimes, there are some technical issues, i have experienced the same issue toda, then you could click on forum,and then of thread you want to post in, and it should be just fine.

• 1 month later...

Hello there Aussiejass and welcome to Askgamblers forum.  :hi:

My, my, you are working in Australia and UK at the same time?  :huh: No, right?  ;)

Oh nonono i thought i had to name the places i have been to. I studied and worked part time n Australia ( la trobe) but I came back to India because of financial reasons. I will just edit the stupid Uk thing. :p

Oh nonono i thought i had to name the places i have been to. I studied and worked part time n Australia ( la trobe) but I came back to India because of financial reasons. I will just edit the stupid Uk thing. :p

wow, why you say the stupid U.K. thing ?