Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Cillis
    Newest Member
    Cillis

• No registered users viewing this page.

Introduce yourself to the world

Aussie, you're great! Answered to all our questions and greetings :)

What kind of job are you looking for, there in Australia?

I did a diploma in accountancy. So in that field only. Actually I had a job there but it was in service industry. And I cannot work like this all my life. Was not even getting any desk job so came back to India. Besides I was not even blending nicely and was facing hostile behaviour.  :D

I did a diploma in accountancy. So in that field only. Actually I had a job there but it was in service industry. And I cannot work like this all my life. Was not even getting any desk job so came back to India. Besides I was not even blending nicely and was facing hostile behaviour.  :D

Unfortunately, that's not uncommon Aussiejass. Racism exists everywhere...but there's nothing better than finding a job in your own country. Home Sweet Home. Hope you'll get one soon!  ^_^

Ou ou, accountancy can be really boring :D

Good luck with it!

Are you now in India?

Hi everyone! My name is Zabier aka Steve. I come from Cardiff in Wales and thought I'd sign up to get in the mix with the lively chat.

Hi there Zabier! Welcome to Askgamblers forum.  :hi:

One of our moderators is from Wales...you'll 'meet' her soon enough...she's kinda busy lately, but she'll come around.  ;)

Hope you'll enjoy your stay and chit-chatting here in AG!  :D

Oh woww. What does it say ? :D

One is Josh and it means passion in Hindi :)

The other one means that everything in your life, depends on your view (perspective) of it :)

Hi everyone! My name is Zabier aka Steve. I come from Cardiff in Wales and thought I'd sign up to get in the mix with the lively chat.

Hello Zabier!! :) Welcome! Are you a friend of our beloved moderator Cocopop? She's also from Wales, will be happy to see you!

Cocopop? I might know her. Cocopop Jones or Cocopop Davies? Haha.

If she's from Wales then the old saying goes that one Welsh person will know another. We constantly try to play down that stereotype but it then always turns out that we do know the person. Be interested to know her real name and where she's from.

Hi Steve/Zabier and welcome to the AskGamblers forum. :)

If you are at least as passionate as our Welsh moderator cocopop3011 then I think soon people will realize what they mean by the expression "boiling forum"! :D

How did you find us though? What is your preferred gambling? You know... tell us a bit more about you. ;)

Hi Steve/Zabier and welcome to the AskGamblers forum. :)

If you are at least as passionate as our Welsh moderator cocopop3011 then I think soon people will realize what they mean by the expression "boiling forum"! :D

How did you find us though? What is your preferred gambling? You know... tell us a bit more about you. ;)

Luciana, Jones and Davies are certainly two of the more common surnames. Mine is Day though! Evans is another common one!

Good to see Cocopop has been trail blazing for the Welsh on here. I found you just from searching around on Google. I work for an online slots review site so wanted to get down and dirty with the subject. I've been a watcher for a while but wanted to get involved in the chat more. I'm fairly versatile when it comes to preferred gambling. My favourite table game is poker or blackjack. Play more blackjack these days. My work has meant that I play slots quite a bit though so have experience playing them.

My hobbies outside of gambling include football, playing computer games, writing, watching movies, listening to music and doing things that wind up my 18 month old son and wife. :)

Good morning from  Bosnia to all. 

Let me introduce myself.

As you can see, I am baby boy, my name is Alek and yes, I am cool as you can see, born in May, 6 months now and my daddy is true gambler who beats many people in poker. 

I am still baby, so I cant tell either I am interested in this forum or not, but your cool.

My mommas name is Vanja.  :hi:hihi look at me,am a such a sweet baby boy. Lutak.post-61595-0-71786200-1415679905_thumb.jpg

This lady holding me waited 6 months to introduce me on this forum and it was about a time, I am cool with it.

Nice to meet you!

Alek

P.s. i cant waiit to read Lucianas comment on this,hihihi,