Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Janisaum
    Newest Member
    Janisaum

• No registered users viewing this page.

Introduce yourself to the world

It is life changing experience ?

I know it is . But it is only me and my opinion.

Of course... By the way, I used to think totally the same way as you, however when my boy was born I realize how naive was my thinking actually. ;) Such an event as the birth of your baby is not only life changing, it is the very LIFE itself! At least this is the case for me. :)

i agree with you Guru,just as you said,, life itself, I am not soeones parent, I cant relate, but I had chance to take some lil care of some babies, and it is not easy, but at least for me,, for one woman to be complete,, is very important to become mother. It is only me and my opinion. i love to play with kids.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello wolrd!

My name is nexttimewin. This is my main advice for gambling, when i lose i always say this to myself. In real life i am Petr, living in Moscow, Russian Federation.

I am very straight human, so will make it honest that i decide to join to make few reviews of games, my favorite netent, ah, impossible to not love their games. Also read couple threads,  probably post something. In short - have fun.

Never wrote anything like this in past, so somehow like this...

Hope you not hate Russia and russians :)

Hello wolrd!

My name is nexttimewin. This is my main advice for gambling, when i lose i always say this to myself. In real life i am Petr, living in Moscow, Russian Federation.

I am very straight human, so will make it honest that i decide to join to make few reviews of games, my favorite netent, ah, impossible to not love their games. Also read couple threads,  probably post something. In short - have fun.

Hello Nexttimewin! Hello Petr! Hello Russia!  :hi:

Welcome to Askgamblers forum!  ^_^

Hope I not hate Russia and Russians???  :huh:

Russians...Chinese...Americans...what's the difference? They're all humans,

As long as they are not the bad ones, I don't hate them!  :D

Hello wolrd!

Hello and welcome to the AskGamblers forum. :)

If you intend to participate in our writing contests, please make sure to read VERY carefully all terms associated with them. 

Let me know if you need further assistance. 

Hello wolrd!

Hello NextTimeWin or hello Petr how ever you prefer it. Welcome to our forum !

Of course that we don't hate Russians they are made out of bones and flash just like we are :) :)

Have just noticed the last sentence from your post...

Allow me to assure you that AskGamblers is proud to be the gambling forum with most friendly and cheerful environment worldwide. :) We do not tear apart new comers here just because they are not some ultra experienced, mister knows-it-all professionals. 

Hate Russia you say? Hmm, let me see.. I'm Bulgarian, my mother is teaching Russian language from 32 years and my father could sing Russian songs 24/7 even without drinking vodka all the time! :D

Mr. NextTime Win let me say,,, Welcome to the club, oooops,, askgamblers!

I am one of the members of this great forum and we  Keep ItReal here.

10 points for Russia !  :hi:  :angel:

Enjoy and let me add my favor images in order to welcome you and to add my personal reply on Gurus answer in the last post here.

I can assure you one thing and it is... We drink as russians here, active members and stuff. ;)

P.S. I am bosnian and having some russian blood and I am proud!

We make cheers very often too  :drinks: and this  time it will be with my beloved vodka!!! 8)  :db:

Lucky  gambling.

:acute:

post-61595-0-00720600-1417183682_thumb.jpg

post-61595-0-39065600-1417183700_thumb.png

post-61595-0-51051900-1417184641_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Hello every one, This is Anna!

I love playing mobile slots in my free time! So, i Thought i would share few new games or offers every time i encounter so that every one can enjoy the fun, why just boys have all the fun ;)

Well...helloooo there Anna! Welcome to the forum!

If you can't lick 'em...JOIN 'em! :D

And yeeees...gals wanna have fun too. Infact, some gals just wanna have fun...Cindy Lauper said that, not me! Hahahaha. :D

Hello every one, This is Anna!

I love playing mobile slots in my free time! So, i Thought i would share few new games or offers every time i encounter so that every one can enjoy the fun, why just boys have all the fun ;)

Yey, glad you listened to my advice. :)

Welcome again and feel yourself comfortable here. ;)

Hello everyone sorry if i can't introduced my self before but i could not find the topic.

My name is Marianna i live in italy i love slot machine and my favourite game is doa.

My hobby is kitchen,and see anime and tv series.

Hellloooooo Marianna and welcome to AskGamblers! Again! :D

Hmm, a female online gambler, a slot player who's loving DOA, residing in Italy.... I think I already like you a lot! :)

Hello everyone sorry if i can't introduced my self before but i could not find the topic.

My name is Marianna i live in italy i love slot machine and my favourite game is doa.

My hobby is kitchen,and see anime and tv series.

Well, hellooooo there Marianna! Do we know each other?  :rolleyes:

Yes, of course!...but I knew you as Rainie...hahahaha. 

No wonder you love DOA...cos you're Italian...where cowboys used to roam...or Italian cowboy movies at least, hehehe.  :D

Aaaand...today, we have 2 Annas introducing themselves here...whoopieee! :D

Well, hellooooo there Marianna! Do we know each other?  :rolleyes:

Yes, of course!...but I knew you as Rainie...hahahaha. 

No wonder you love DOA...cos you're Italian...where cowboys used to roam...or Italian cowboy movies at least, hehehe.  :D

Aaaand...today, we have 2 Annas introducing themselves here...whoopieee! :D

ahh...Dr.Looove  :acute: